Herochat

What books are you reading?

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
Re: What books are you reading?
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2018, 10:44:56 PM »
Just finished reading The Case against Darwin by James Perloff. Merely a 76 page book that I picked up on Amazon and read in about a week. Just started on these books:

15 Reasons to Take Genesis as History by Don Batten and Jonathan Sarfati both of whom have PH.D.'s in several science fields. It's another book I picked-up on Amazon and so is this one I just started: World Winding Down by Carl Wieland. It's a layman's guide to the second law of thermodynamics.

Oh, and I just started reading my first issue of my subscription to Creation magazine which I purchased from the website Creation.com.

Basically, I love reading anything that shows how laughable the theory of evolution is and why all the real actual scientific and historic evidence strongly favors creation over evolution and a young earth over an old one contrary to what are in kid's textbooks or what most liberal professors wrongfully teach in secular universities.:)   

Im intrigued by Genesis because it also describes the earth as flat. Do you have an opinion on that?
Adult Swim handled this correctly.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2018, 11:01:12 PM »

Bandido

• +9/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2018, 01:24:40 AM »
Just finished reading The Case against Darwin by James Perloff. Merely a 76 page book that I picked up on Amazon and read in about a week. Just started on these books:

15 Reasons to Take Genesis as History by Don Batten and Jonathan Sarfati both of whom have PH.D.'s in several science fields. It's another book I picked-up on Amazon and so is this one I just started: World Winding Down by Carl Wieland. It's a layman's guide to the second law of thermodynamics.

Oh, and I just started reading my first issue of my subscription to Creation magazine which I purchased from the website Creation.com.

Basically, I love reading anything that shows how laughable the theory of evolution is and why all the real actual scientific and historic evidence strongly favors creation over evolution and a young earth over an old one contrary to what are in kid's textbooks or what most liberal professors wrongfully teach in secular universities.:)   

Im intrigued by Genesis because it also describes the earth as flat. Do you have an opinion on that?

The above and below - waters description?

Riv1

• +62/-1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2018, 09:20:28 AM »
Wonder whatever happened to Star. ???

you’ll never see me coming...

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2018, 12:11:19 PM »

Right. And the firmament
Adult Swim handled this correctly.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

scourge

• +36/-10
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2018, 08:07:34 PM »
I went to the creationism museum in Kentucky. It was wild.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2018, 08:56:00 PM »

Right. And the firmament
please stop. please.