Herochat

What books are you reading?

Letters

• +13/-32
    • View Profile
Re: What books are you reading?
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2018, 10:44:56 PM »
Just finished reading The Case against Darwin by James Perloff. Merely a 76 page book that I picked up on Amazon and read in about a week. Just started on these books:

15 Reasons to Take Genesis as History by Don Batten and Jonathan Sarfati both of whom have PH.D.'s in several science fields. It's another book I picked-up on Amazon and so is this one I just started: World Winding Down by Carl Wieland. It's a layman's guide to the second law of thermodynamics.

Oh, and I just started reading my first issue of my subscription to Creation magazine which I purchased from the website Creation.com.

Basically, I love reading anything that shows how laughable the theory of evolution is and why all the real actual scientific and historic evidence strongly favors creation over evolution and a young earth over an old one contrary to what are in kid's textbooks or what most liberal professors wrongfully teach in secular universities.:)   

Im intrigued by Genesis because it also describes the earth as flat. Do you have an opinion on that?

Panthergod

• +37/-74
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2018, 11:01:12 PM »

Bandido

• +6/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2018, 01:24:40 AM »
Just finished reading The Case against Darwin by James Perloff. Merely a 76 page book that I picked up on Amazon and read in about a week. Just started on these books:

15 Reasons to Take Genesis as History by Don Batten and Jonathan Sarfati both of whom have PH.D.'s in several science fields. It's another book I picked-up on Amazon and so is this one I just started: World Winding Down by Carl Wieland. It's a layman's guide to the second law of thermodynamics.

Oh, and I just started reading my first issue of my subscription to Creation magazine which I purchased from the website Creation.com.

Basically, I love reading anything that shows how laughable the theory of evolution is and why all the real actual scientific and historic evidence strongly favors creation over evolution and a young earth over an old one contrary to what are in kid's textbooks or what most liberal professors wrongfully teach in secular universities.:)   

Im intrigued by Genesis because it also describes the earth as flat. Do you have an opinion on that?

The above and below - waters description?

Riv1

• +28/-868
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2018, 09:20:28 AM »
Wonder whatever happened to Star. ???
That's not a bat. This...is a bat.

Letters

• +13/-32
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2018, 12:11:19 PM »

Right. And the firmament

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2018, 08:07:34 PM »
I went to the creationism museum in Kentucky. It was wild.

Panthergod

• +37/-74
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2018, 08:56:00 PM »

Right. And the firmament
please stop. please.