« on: April 08, 2016, 08:31:48 PM »
Who gets the majority?

AP

• +82/-52
    • View Profile
Re: Netflix Stick vs Netflix Punisher
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 10:44:38 PM »
In hth?

I'm betting on Stick.  While he more or less lost his fight with Matt in season 1, it was more of a heated argument that turned into a fistfight between two comic-level martial artists.  It was brutal, but nothing was truly at stake, either.  Stick wasn't even KOed, he just stopped fighting and Matt relented.  If it were a fight to the death or a fight in which both men had to ensure the other was incapacitated in some way, it might have had a different ending.  In season 2, Stick mostly fought with his sword, but we saw him kill a group of Hand ninjas with ease and those very same ninjas had just between Elektra and Daredevil.  I can't see Frank doing that.

I think both men would get a long really well, though.  I'm kinda hoping they get to meet next season.

ProjectCornDog

• +1/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 10:50:32 PM »
In hth?

I'm betting on Stick.  While he more or less lost his fight with Matt in season 1, it was more of a heated argument that turned into a fistfight between two comic-level martial artists.  It was brutal, but nothing was truly at stake, either.  Stick wasn't even KOed, he just stopped fighting and Matt relented.  If it were a fight to the death or a fight in which both men had to ensure the other was incapacitated in some way, it might have had a different ending.  In season 2, Stick mostly fought with his sword, but we saw him kill a group of Hand ninjas with ease and those very same ninjas had just between Elektra and Daredevil.  I can't see Frank doing that.

I think both men would get a long really well, though.  I'm kinda hoping they get to meet next season.

Very good reply. What if they were after each other, they knew each other were in the area, and they were armed to the teeth?

But yeah, I would love for them to meet!

XerxesTWD

• +68/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 10:51:12 PM »
 Stick seemed to recover pretty damn quick from torture, also. For a guy with heightened senses, that's extra impressive.

herochat

• +108/-81
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2016, 12:50:10 AM »
Stick was the fucking best
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

Almighty Tallest

• +2/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2016, 12:59:53 AM »
I don't even consider that fight between Matt and Stick a fight in S1. It was Stick letting Matt finally vent after all those years of resenting his treatment. It's why he just sort of let Matt win and they showed he kept that bracelet after all those decades because he actually did care.

I could see an amazing moment though where Frank tries to snipe Stick, and at the same time Stick shoots an arrow at Frank. And they both barely dodge and end up with grazes from the other, and a grudging respect...then they go murder a bunch of folks and compare notes.

Master

• +38/-24
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2016, 01:06:15 PM »
Stick beats Frank up and then makes him his new student. Frank goes on to kill one billion ninjas.
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

AP

• +82/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 02:14:17 AM »
Topped since we got one more season with both guys, even if they were in different shows.

Prime

• I'm in there like swimwear...
  • +4/-24
  • Av/Sig:Bria Myles
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2017, 02:33:16 AM »
Stick still wins. But he would LOVE Frank. Love him.