Herochat

Nods to Jelly, does anyone here genuinely dislike a specific race or group?

Animalia

• +6/-3
    • View Profile
You're from a suburb in America, fool. Africans would EAT you for claiming their Set. Recognize.
HA! I was raised in the projects, Coonta. I was born in America but I am NOT African American. I am African like all self respecting Black people recognize themselves to be. Literal White cave demon worshipping house slaves like you couldn't possibly know what that means.
I really hope one day you'll be able to have a trip in Africa...well even here in Europe,I really hope you'll greet Black people(from Africa) as if they're "your people".
Pls,just let me know the outcome.
A mentor of mine is an African dissident. I have others who treat me like family. I've already been accepted by my people. I will go to the Motherland, and it won't even be a question. Nice try, though.
You talk as if Afrika is just one thing,I cant believe I have to correct you on this.
It's like saying that me(Italian),Necro(German),Dutch(damn,he's Dutch)are just one thing because we're all European people,come on man..that's not working.

Panthergod

• +35/-73
    • View Profile
This is your projection, exclusively.

skyrider

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Cool but you wouldnt last your to white washed even for south africa.  Im just looking out for you bro.

Panthergod

• +35/-73
    • View Profile
Cool but you wouldnt last your to white washed even for south africa.  Im just looking out for you bro.
Yeah, you know me. 😂😂

The Shuruku Demon

• +14/-4
    • View Profile
Jelly will never go to Africa. I have been there its a shit hole.

Thanks in large part to your master's agenda.

It isn't in the best interest of black people anywhere to keep blaming all their problems on whites. Not that some of that blame isn't valid, but some lies at home as well, and that needs to be recognised or things will not improve as quickly as they should.

As an example, Ethiopia was doing pretty well during the reign of Haile Selassie, creating it's own banks and financial institutions, and becoming one of the founding members of the United Nations. In 1974 however, the monarchy and government of the time were ousted by the Derg, a communist military junta, who ruled the country as a dictatorship for nearly fifteen years, and drove it to ruin. Hence why Ethiopia is now better remembered for it's famines in the 1980s than it's success under Selassie before that. Ethiopia is slowly starting to prosper as a capitalist economy again (despite wasting several years waging war with Eritrea over border disputes), but that in-house dictatorship was a massive set-back for the country. (There's an irony in me pointing that out, of course, because if it wasn't for that, my parents never would've met.)

To relate this back to America, black Americans are indeed at a disadvantage due to racial discrimination. However, the solution isn't to cry "woe is me" while doing little with yourself other than playing video games, smoking blunts, and creating fatherless children. Nor is the solution to go all "black panther" and wage war with whites. The solution is to study and work hard, and be as successful as you can despite the disadvantages, so you can pass the benefits of what you've learned and earned to your children, giving them a better start in life than you had.

Barack Obama and Martin Luther King Jr. are exactly the kind of men young black males should aspire to emulate; respectable men who work/ed hard, carry/carried themselves with dignity, and fight/fought racism not by waging war with whites, but by standing up for human rights and equality for all. Some of the things you argue here, Jelly, are very much at odds with philosophy famously expressed by Martin Luther King.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 04:43:28 PM by The Shuruku Demon »

Panthergod

• +35/-73
    • View Profile
You're a pandering coward, SD, and l, as I'm increasingly seeing by your comments, a white supremacist. You have nothing valid whatsoever to say on this subject to me. I'm not interested in the viewpoints of white people worshipers who see " dignity" in black people being submissive in the face of disrespect and oppression. Obama is a traitor who explicitly aides the economic oppression of Africa and MLK himself knew he was played for a fool with his integrationist agenda. You're a typical compromised respectability politics coward.

Guess what, they killed MLK.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 05:49:07 PM by Panthergod »

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
They also killed MLX but didn't kill Obama or Cosby.

Panthergod

• +35/-73
    • View Profile
Obama's their proven agent and they already destroyed Cosby once he got out of pocket.

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
Obama's their proven agent and they already destroyed Cosby once he got out of pocket.

Probably his raping that did that.

And Cosby still ain't dead.

Wasn't MLK also their agent?

The Shuruku Demon

• +14/-4
    • View Profile
You're a pandering coward, SD, and l, as I'm increasingly seeing by your comments, a white supremacist. You have nothing valid whatsoever to say on this subject to me. I'm not interested in the viewpoints of white people worshipers who see " dignity" in black people being submissive in the face of disrespect and oppression. Obama is a traitor who explicitly aides the economic oppression of Africa and MLK himself knew he was played for a fool with his integrationist agenda. You're a typical compromised respectability politics coward.

Guess what, they killed MLK.

Why, though? I can't look into the mind of the man who killed him, but if we're to ascribe any sort of racist logic to that act, it'd be that some feared his philosophies, and didn't want them embraced by black people, or the nation as a whole. And you're playing right into their hands. American white supremacists don't want peaceful integration with blacks either. They want a war between blacks and whites. They want more black people to be like you, in other words. I, on the other hand -- the product of a successful coupling between a white man and a black woman -- am the last thing they want. And mixed-raced individuals like myself are, like it or not, the future of the human race. Resistance is futile, so to speak.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 08:57:23 PM by The Shuruku Demon »

Panthergod

• +35/-73
    • View Profile

Probably his raping that did that.

And Cosby still ain't dead.

Wasn't MLK also their agent?

They don't give a shit about his supposed rapes when he was following orders and working within their system just like they don't give a shit about Bill Clinton's rapes or the guy from Seventh Heaven's pedophilia or Woody Allen's pedophilia or Roman Polanski or Bryan Singer's flagrant pedophilia sex rings, or Charlie Sheen raping Corey Haim and Haim and Feldman exposing the pedo subculture in Hollywood . This was about Cosby's power moves to established independent black owned media, exclusively. They did the same to Sam Cooke when he was assassinated for trying to create independent nt black owned music labels.

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
So what did that Duggar kid do to get the PTB to turn against him?

He went down around the same time Cosby did.

The Shuruku Demon

• +14/-4
    • View Profile
*Double-take*

Charlie Sheen raped Corey Haim? Seriously? Am I not paying enough attention to celebrity culture, or is this a widely known fact?

Panthergod

• +35/-73
    • View Profile

I wrote two posts destroying your BS SD but my phone crashed, so I'll address that post when I have the patience to explain basic self respect to you.

Speed of Zound

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
why would 'the Man' want to destroy Cosby? If anything women are at fault.