Herochat

Raw/Smackdown thread

Propeus The Fallen

• +12/-5
    • View Profile
Re: Raw/Smackdown thread
« Reply #1515 on: April 20, 2017, 07:33:06 PM »
The funny thing I wouldn't mind Jinder winning if his match wasn't on PPV. Just a Smackdown match and then build him up from there, I'm cool. But I wish they'd all stop jobbing out Zane. Also, was hoping Luke would have won. The big guy could be something if they'd pull the trigger.

Also, keep Bray Wyatt off of Smackdown! At least give me that, WWE!!

And Ambrose and Miz feud on Smackdown and go to RAW to feud again. Lazy ass RAW bookers.

Also apparently the promo about Ambrose with the Miz calling him lazy and complacent was from someone in the back sending a message. To that person: Fuck off. Yeah, you don't get censored. No way in hell is Ambrose lazy or complacent.  He was the workhorse of Smackdown.

Also, McMahon hates the Broken Matt gimmick and STILL thinks Jeff is the star...but apparently it's so damn apparent to everyone else and the crowd reaction, McMahon will probably okay Broken Matt when they lose their titles.

Seriously, it's this logic and refusal to accept reality is why Roman Reigns will main event more WMs than Cena, Hogan, Austin, or the Rock.

Propeus The Fallen

• +12/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: April 21, 2017, 02:36:59 AM »
Hey, I thought Orton was going to RKO on him on the spot, so he got off easy. :)

And I think I'm not as upset as most about Jinder winning because at least it wasn't ****ing Mojo. I hate him. I hate his friend Gronk. I hate how he has no personality save for spazzed up idiot. I hate that he can't wrestle. I hate that I know that he'll have a match every week because some jackass in the back likes him!!

Bray's problem is that he's all talk. He says he's going to corrupt this or that and then he doesn't. He fails. And his character is basically the same guy saying the same nonsense over and over.

Well, the current WM plan is Reigns vs Lesnar. Me, I'd book Styles vs Nakamura since both are insanely over and the match would be amazing...but I guess the rematch of the two move wonders will have to do. :)

Propeus The Fallen

• +12/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: April 22, 2017, 09:10:08 AM »
Well, to be fair, it did work with Triple H as we, the fans decided, F it. We didn't have a choice. Of course that was a time when we didn't have as much stuff to do instead or watch. A dark time of no Netflix, giant phones on walls, and game boys that were like a gray brick.

And to Reigns credit, at least it's not as bad compared to Triple H. Seriously, one Smackdown was just Triple H wrestling. I did not need to see Triple H vs Phineas Godwin and Mabel in a casket match. With Triple H he was on nearly every other match in some way. At least Reigns goes away after we have to deal with him for a bit. :)

Imperial

• Was once the Greatest of All Time
  • +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: May 02, 2017, 02:36:13 AM »
Bliss asserting dominance over peons to open the show. Miz walking off a conqueror to close it.

That is how you book a great Raw.
Sig : Elvira and Jessica Nigri

Thom Hartmann : "How can you have a functioning nation when you don't believe in science or education?"

Imperial

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: May 03, 2017, 05:15:17 PM »
Jericho's latest run was great though.

The product will be poorer for his exit. Guy always manages to adjust and stay fresh despite a quarter century career.

Thom Hartmann : "How can you have a functioning nation when you don't believe in science or education?"

Propeus The Fallen

• +12/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: May 03, 2017, 08:00:00 PM »
I think is Jericho is given something stupid and he eventually gets it over.

And...am I seriously supposed to believe Nattie, Tamina, and Carmella stand a chance against Becky Lynch (she's the best she goes first), Naomi, and Charlotte?

And I know some people have talked about JBL became world champion. Well, the JBL character was great. Jinder is "me foreign you hate me" and it doesn't help that his offense is stuff you'd see from some jabroni on the local circuit.

I just haven't been feeling Smackdown since the talent swap...and where the hell is Luke Harper?!

Imperial

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: May 03, 2017, 09:26:50 PM »
And...am I seriously supposed to believe Nattie, Tamina, and Carmella stand a chance against Becky Lynch (she's the best she goes first), Naomi, and Charlotte?

Could not agree more. I said this earlier today at another forum. The Champion and perceived top two otherwise are all on the same side. Against basically a team of lower carders. (And I like Carmella.)

I just haven't been feeling Smackdown since the talent swap...and where the hell is Luke Harper?!

Yeah, he was starting to do something relevant and then..........gone.

Propeus The Fallen

• +12/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: May 03, 2017, 10:08:25 PM »
He should be the one challenging Orton. I like where they were going with Harper as a still crazy guy, but now broken free of the clutches of evil. And there is history with the two that's interesting: Orton did trick him and make his life worse...but he also got him out of a cult.

Instead...Jinder. Who the fans didn't even bother to boo when he won.

Also, Breezango was great in the police skit. Real Estate Fraud with the Calons pic. I hope they get a chance--but if Vince sees  you as a jobber, you're a jobber no matter what.

Also, if you are the most over superstar on the roster and could make the crazy bastard millions of dollars, but he doesn't want you to be the star, he won't let the WWE doctor clear you--even though every other doctor has--and you get to waste your time being a GM on the B-Show.

And the same goes for Becky Lynch. I can't even remember when a current WWE wrestler got cheered over the returning wrestler, but it happened with Mickie James. She's also the best on the mic and has gotten good matches out of Tamina! Tamina, who I'm pretty sure only moves are: stand and kick. But Charlotte is a tall blond that McMahon likes and a Flair that Triple H REALLLY Likes. :)

Propeus The Fallen

• +12/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: May 25, 2017, 03:40:20 AM »
So the world title picture is this:

RAW: A champion who never shows up or defends his belt.

Smackdown: Guy who was a jobber about a month ago.

Ambrose and Owens are right. They have the only titles that matter!! :)

therock

• +20/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: May 31, 2017, 10:22:48 AM »
First women's MiTB is official.

what mitb mean

LiquidSailor

• +47/-146
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: May 31, 2017, 10:31:34 AM »
Money In The Bank!

DIGUSTING

Not BAMF

• +6/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: May 31, 2017, 10:48:31 AM »
Jesus, Rock.

herochat

• +101/-77
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: May 31, 2017, 03:10:53 PM »
In rock's defense, he probably read it as "milk"
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

LiquidSailor

• +47/-146
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: May 31, 2017, 05:39:59 PM »
MitB is my second favorite PPV of the year, with the Rumble being first.

If they can find an excuse to involve the Hardy Boys in a ladder match again, I'm all for it.

Imagine that.  Multiple tag teams fighting for the MitB briefcase.

DIGUSTING

LiquidSailor

• +47/-146
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: June 01, 2017, 10:54:44 AM »
It would be especially great if Breezango wins :D

DIGUSTING