Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124]

Author Topic: Raw/Smackdown thread  (Read 69043 times)

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
Re: Raw/Smackdown thread
« Reply #1845 on: April 21, 2017, 06:36:59 AM »

Hey, I thought Orton was going to RKO on him on the spot, so he got off easy. :)

And I think I'm not as upset as most about Jinder winning because at least it wasn't ****ing Mojo. I hate him. I hate his friend Gronk. I hate how he has no personality save for spazzed up idiot. I hate that he can't wrestle. I hate that I know that he'll have a match every week because some jackass in the back likes him!!

Bray's problem is that he's all talk. He says he's going to corrupt this or that and then he doesn't. He fails. And his character is basically the same guy saying the same nonsense over and over.

Well, the current WM plan is Reigns vs Lesnar. Me, I'd book Styles vs Nakamura since both are insanely over and the match would be amazing...but I guess the rematch of the two move wonders will have to do. :)

riv6672

• Lizardman
  • MAY 2000-APR 2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: April 21, 2017, 11:03:51 AM »

You nailed it on Bray. The gimmick got old to me after his 3rd or 4th promo, TBH.
Like i said, if he'd repped the new era at WM, then i'd be invested (though still skipping his promos).

Reigns/lesnar. Gack.
The one new era guy they constantly push (and and push) is the one no one wants.

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: April 22, 2017, 01:10:08 PM »

Well, to be fair, it did work with Triple H as we, the fans decided, F it. We didn't have a choice. Of course that was a time when we didn't have as much stuff to do instead or watch. A dark time of no Netflix, giant phones on walls, and game boys that were like a gray brick.

And to Reigns credit, at least it's not as bad compared to Triple H. Seriously, one Smackdown was just Triple H wrestling. I did not need to see Triple H vs Phineas Godwin and Mabel in a casket match. With Triple H he was on nearly every other match in some way. At least Reigns goes away after we have to deal with him for a bit. :)
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124]