Herochat

Raw/Smackdown thread

Propeus The Fallen

• +33/-6
    • View Profile
Re: Raw/Smackdown thread
« Reply #1650 on: July 28, 2018, 10:00:57 AM »
That's what bothered me. They put Braun's briefcase up and he doesn't go on a rampage about it. I miss the Braun who would rip apart the backstage area for the slightest reason.

And what about Bobby. Shake his hand, Bob. He's the chosen one.

And what really bothers me is you could have Lashley be the new Brock. Only a better one. Just check out his Impact run. He can be a dominate bad ass heel champion. Only he'd be there every week. And he'd actually have good matches. Heck, put Heyman with him and it's perfect.

But, y'know, Bobby's sisters or whatever.

Propeus The Fallen

• +33/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: August 07, 2018, 09:26:16 AM »
I have a question...

Who keeps booking twenty minute matches for Baron Corbin!!?

I hate the rollup. It's my least favorite move in all wrestling.

Remember when Seth Rollins was the hottest person on RAW? Well, can't have that with Roman getting the big program against Brock.

I remember the old Tough Enough (the one that didn't suck until all the good trainees got hurt and a useless trailer park tree won) where Bill Demott and Booker T hated the way one guy sold like an indie wrestler. That's what Mojo Rawley reminded me of.

I'm hoping that's it for him because--he's awful and makes me hate Big Cass got fired if he's filling the void he left--but it'll probably be fifty-fifty booking.

Rousey looked okay. A little more fluff than I thought, but she did eventually destroy Alicia Fox. And how dumb is Nattie. "Well, I'll turn my back, and slowly walk away--oh no, I got pushed into the steel post."

Yeah, I bet you wish you picked Tyler Breeze as your partner now.

Bout time we got some Braun carnage.

Okay, so Cole turns heel and Graves turns face in regards to Elias. Coach stays an idiot.

Anyone understand the Bayley and Boss storyline. Okay, Kurt hates that they're feuding. WTF else is wrestling?

I know we're all sick of Roman Reigns in the main event but it could be worse. He could be Tama Tonga--argghh my throat...choking...hellllp....

Stupid WWE. If Matt Hardy had joined Lucha Underground. I'd be seeing the most wonderful batshit crazy stuff ever--well, more batshit crazy stuff. Instead we got this watered down version...and Jeff still gets pushed better.

And while I'm think of it...I owe Road Dog an apology. Sure he stunk when he took over Smackdown's booking, but he's actually gotten much better. Still though--DON'T BREAK UP RUSEV DAY!!

altoon

• +9/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: August 07, 2018, 12:25:39 PM »
So is the plan to have Heyman help Roman win?  Lashley need Heyman more.  God I hate Lashley.

Propeus The Fallen

• +33/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: August 13, 2018, 01:23:04 AM »
Lashley needs a manager and be a heel. Hell, his impact run--do that on RAW. Simple.

But y'know, Bobby's sisters and giving him a frickin' vertical suplex as a finisher.

Propeus The Fallen

• +33/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: August 14, 2018, 05:29:27 PM »
Another RAW another way to catch up on my sleep.

Ugh. Another Baron Corbin match that went too long. Seriously, WTF does the WWE see in this guy? Not good on the mic, yeah he's tall, but not all that muscular--can't wrestle.

I love the logic of the RAW tag team division. "Okay, so only one of these three teams gets a good reaction from the crowd--we'll job that team out and let the other two have the kick-off." SMART.

I swear there is only one person who likes this B-Team Garbage--unfortunately he's the owner of the company and I'm pretty sure he's doing this to troll the fans. But I will saw the match was better than I thought with standard WWE finish #2: Throw guy covering down opponent out of ring to steal win.

Why does the WWE make Roman Reigns look like a weak dumbass against Brock?

Rene was okay as an announcer--so that puts her ahead of the other two chowderheads. Plus, he presence did seem to keep Graves' more annoying tendencies (talking over everyone, contradicting everyone, just annoying) in check a bit more this week so--screw you Coach. Don't come back.

And I know it's not WM time yet--but I just want to say--I hope the WWE doesn't bring back JR. I've been listening to him on NJPW and last year's Mania and--he's garbage. He's forgotten nearly ever wrestling move, doesn't pay attention to the match, too lazy to go on wikipedia and look up what's happening. He's just horrible now and I wish NJPW would replace him.

Eh, at least Ambrose is back.

Riv1

• +69/-1061
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: August 14, 2018, 06:10:34 PM »
You dont like JR? Damn, my opinion of your lack of taste just keeps finding new depths to plumb.

Ambrose looks good though. That time off did wonders for him.
I didnt kniw he’d fought over 1500 matches w. little to no time off before getting injured. Hard fucking vire.

scourge broke first

Propeus The Fallen

• +33/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: August 14, 2018, 07:45:24 PM »
I like JR at his best but now he's horrible. He fell asleep during a RAW and two years ago the pre show for WM his commentary was mainly asking Saxton what's happening and the storyline for the match.

Ambrose is my favorite member of the Shield and was a great world champion.

Riv1

• +69/-1061
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: August 14, 2018, 11:27:57 PM »
JR’s still better than 99.9% of the announcers on RAW & SD.

Ambrose’s title run was mediocre at best (a lot of that was due to that no chin guy slash stupid storylines in general)!, and i believe he needs another run at it.

scourge broke first

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: August 15, 2018, 12:07:10 AM »
Man heel makes such better friends

Faces friend rarely come out like Roman friends was there.

Riv1

• +69/-1061
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: August 15, 2018, 01:02:28 AM »
What?!?

scourge broke first

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: August 15, 2018, 10:46:07 AM »
Roman Reigns got attack and none of his shield friends came out

Riv1

• +69/-1061
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: August 16, 2018, 01:19:50 AM »
Ah, gotcha.

scourge broke first

Propeus The Fallen

• +33/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: August 16, 2018, 03:23:40 AM »
They weren't even in the building were they?

And current JR is one of the worse announcers on TV.

Riv1

• +69/-1061
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: August 16, 2018, 06:39:42 AM »
Sure sure.

scourge broke first

HalloweenJack

• +39/-10
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: August 16, 2018, 04:47:08 PM »
kinda hope they hold off on Ambrose turning on Rollins long enough for the Shield to be the ones to boot Brock off the roster