Herochat

Raw/Smackdown thread

Propeus The Fallen

• +25/-5
    • View Profile
Re: Raw/Smackdown thread
« Reply #1575 on: January 17, 2018, 02:54:20 AM »
Random thoughts.

What kind of cruel world do I live in when I have to watch TWO Mahal matches?! Damn, his offense is so bad, it's the offense you'd expect for some jobber to have so the real star can destroy him in under two minutes.

But Bobby Roode is the new US champ so we avoided disaster.

And it's nice to see someone who tried to kill two people responsible for their actions for once. Unfortunately, Kurt tried that with Braun, a guy who can topple over vehicles like flipping pancakes.

I'm starting to like Jason Jordan as this weaselly little shit who loves to cause trouble.

Do you know how awesome the Usos are, you can't keep them heels. You give them a gimmick, they nail it to the point the fans start cheering for them and revert them back to faces.

WWE: Telling the same damn stories over and over and over and over and over--

I don't fully understand why Goldust is on 205 Live but then I don't get why Enzo is champion, Gallahner turned into a boring heel, Itami being wasted on the show, why they wrestle like heavyweights, why all the more important matches are on RAW....

Why is Booker T a commentator. Does Vince think it's funny?

Poor Xavier Woods, you go beyond to have fun with this tournament and the US belt and--yeah, sorry but you have a spot and Vince will be damned if you ever go above that spot--unless you get ripped and he creams his pants.

Am I the only one who wants Akuka to win and jump to Smackdown so we can have Charlotte Flair vs Asuka?

Alexa Bliss has become the new AJ Lee...in that I don't understand what the hell makes her so damn popular. I mean, I get the look and her mic skills are good, but she's pretty damn bad in the ring.

I miss Dean Ambrose. :(

Imperial

• Was once the Greatest of All Time
  • +8/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: January 17, 2018, 05:46:08 PM »
Enzo is champion because 90% of the rest of the cruiserweights are boring bland flippy guys with the personalities of cod fish. Gulak and Gallagher are two of the few exceptions. I mean, I do not dig Enzo much either. But I get why they went with him as a bridge holder. Assuming they are building a bridge that leads anywhere.

Bliss is popular because of those other things you mentioned, for starters. Little girls like the colors. Bigger girls like her attitude. She's the best female talker, and publicist, they have imo. Plus she is beautiful. Honestly if she improves somewhat more in the ring, she might walk away as the best overall female package.

Roode is a fine choice as U.S. Champion. Hopefully he has a good run.

Hopefully Jordan develops as they could use another top tier guy. Particulary one with a distinctive personality.
Sig : Sierra Skye

therock

• +37/-64
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: January 17, 2018, 09:36:20 PM »
Enzo is champion because 90% of the rest of the cruiserweights are boring bland flippy guys with the personalities of cod fish. Gulak and Gallagher are two of the few exceptions. I mean, I do not dig Enzo much either. But I get why they went with him as a bridge holder. Assuming they are building a bridge that leads anywhere.

Bliss is popular because of those other things you mentioned, for starters. Little girls like the colors. Bigger girls like her attitude. She's the best female talker, and publicist, they have imo. Plus she is beautiful. Honestly if she improves somewhat more in the ring, she might walk away as the best overall female package.

Hopefully Jordan develops as they could use another top tier guy. Particulary one with a distinctive personality.

I mean you can get a beutiffull woman, and add colors on them easly. Dont see how Bliss stands out that much

Riv1

• +50/-1023
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: January 17, 2018, 09:59:59 PM »

I mean you can get a beutiffull woman, and add colors on them easly. Dont see how Bliss stands out that much
Heathen.

Wyntyr

• +108/-81
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: January 17, 2018, 10:02:53 PM »

You are the fucking worst. You make Jabroniville seem human
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

Wyntyr

• +108/-81
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: January 17, 2018, 10:03:08 PM »
Well, almost

Imperial

• Was once the Greatest of All Time
  • +8/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: January 17, 2018, 10:49:05 PM »

You are the fucking worst. You make Jabroniville seem human

We need a like button on this board, for posts such as this.
Sig : Sierra Skye

therock

• +37/-64
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: January 17, 2018, 11:07:40 PM »
guys you could hire gidget the midget

and then run to party city get some colofull hair dye and it be just as good

Wyntyr

• +108/-81
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: January 17, 2018, 11:21:00 PM »
I'm about to fucking ban you

therock

• +37/-64
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: January 17, 2018, 11:57:34 PM »
I'm about to fucking ban you

I would just come back like Braun and start wrecking the place

Wyntyr

• +108/-81
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: January 18, 2018, 03:02:07 AM »
The only thing you wreck is the English language

Riv1

• +50/-1023
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: January 20, 2018, 01:05:13 AM »
^^^BWAHAHAHA!

Propeus The Fallen

• +25/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: February 27, 2018, 02:29:40 AM »
You know what Alexa Bliss's real strength is. That everyone see goes against seems to take dumb-dumb pills allowing her to succeed. Like why is Mickie James friends with her again? Why is Nia Jax friends with her?

Y'know for all the talk about how Bray's promo's are the same, I think we all forgot something else that makes people hate him--HIS DAMN FEUDS NEVER END!!!

And the only way I'd accept a Matt vs Bray match again if they have Bray go into the Broken Verse (The Hardy Compound) bring his cult and give Matt his boat and Vanguard one. I know that won't happen because that would involve creative being creative.

Roman thinks he's so damn tough talking abour Lesnar like that. You notice he didn't bring up what Strowman did to him after the EC last night. He knows the score.

So...Bray vs Elias at WM?

Am I the only one who doesn't get Cena and his angle. I mean, dude, who isn't going to wrestle at WM. Shouldn't this be about Cena needing a big match to prove he's still a top wrestler?

Dear god, are they going to go with Shane vs Cena? UGGGHHHH

altoon

• +8/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: February 27, 2018, 09:28:22 AM »
I haven't been paying attention who is Braun fighting at WM.  I assumed he was gonna face Brock since they were building him up.  Is he awful in the ring?  Like I said wrestling is terrible now can't watch.

Not BAMF

• +14/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: February 27, 2018, 02:34:37 PM »
I haven't been paying attention who is Braun fighting at WM.  I assumed he was gonna face Brock since they were building him up.  Is he awful in the ring?  Like I said wrestling is terrible now can't watch.

WWE is better now than it has been since, like, 2010 or so. The writing/booking is still pretty bad, but the action and characters are pretty great.

Braun has no direction right now. Early rumors were a Braun/Miz IC title match, but they seem to be gearing Rollins and/or Balor has a challenger for Miz. It's possible Braun works into there, too, for a 4-Way match, but it's appearing unlikely.

Right now, the options for him seem to be:

Andre The Giant battle royal (ALLEGEDLY they are going to take this more seriously this year because of the upcoming HBO documentary)
or
Getting into the main event somehow to make it a triple threat. 
https://gotstratosphere.com/ - Ghosts Of The Straosphere