1. I think Lesnar getting the title was a great idea, since it puts a lot of weight back on it.
Lesnar is also depicted as a serious monster, so, whoever will beat him, will have a HUGE amount of cred.
2. Sina's shoulder tackle looks so fucking sad and weak, it's not even funny.
3. Ambrose is the goddamn best thing to happen to the WWE in YEARS.
This guy is straight amazing. I'm talking "Stone Cold For The Current Era" level amazing.
If the WWE doesn't mess this up, they have a HUGE guy here.
4. He's going to feed Sina at HIAC something fierce, and it'll probably kill all of his momentum.
5. Seth Rollins is a fantastic, smug villain, who also is a great wrestler.
This guy will go places, if WWE doesn't mess this up.
What this episode of RAW showed me is that the -next- Generation is ready, and is fantastic, on the mic, in the ring and with what ideas they come up.
I mean, fucking roll over, Hotdog vendor Wolverine, we have Hotdog Vendor Ambrose now!
Additional thoughts to HELL IN A CELL.
Sina will win over Ambrose cleanly.
Wrestling sites have reported extensively about Vince aggressive need to make Cena look strong again, after he got so devastated by Lesnar, which explains why he did run roughshod over the Wyatts a half dozen times since then, then he lost the rematch as well.
That it was due to interference doesn't matter. Vince will not have him lose 3 PPVs in a row, and to look strong he needs to win cleanly.
So, Ambrose is the sacrificial goat here.
Then the match against Seth Rollins.
Only two options.
1. He'll WIN due to outside interference (Orton/Kane); or
2. He'll LOSE due to outside interference (Ambrose).
There's no other choice here.
Vince is not imaginative to come up with anything else.
Most likely it'll be Ambrose, so they can keep pushing Cena/Ambrose feud for a while, and have Sina properly bury the new-up-comer.
Then he'll do the same to Rollins.
Personally I'd love for Bray Wyatt somehow entering the HIAC match, and being the dark horse, coming out as the winner, leaving everyone shocked (Sina, Ambrose, Rollins), and making things unpredictable again.
Not going to happen though.