1. I think Lesnar getting the title was a great idea, since it puts a lot of weight back on it.
Lesnar is also depicted as a serious monster, so, whoever will beat him, will have a HUGE amount of cred.
2. Sina's shoulder tackle looks so fucking sad and weak, it's not even funny.
3. Ambrose is the goddamn best thing to happen to the WWE in YEARS.
This guy is straight amazing. I'm talking "Stone Cold For The Current Era" level amazing.
If the WWE doesn't mess this up, they have a HUGE guy here.
4. He's going to feed Sina at HIAC something fierce, and it'll probably kill all of his momentum.
5. Seth Rollins is a fantastic, smug villain, who also is a great wrestler.
This guy will go places, if WWE doesn't mess this up.
What this episode of RAW showed me is that the -next- Generation is ready, and is fantastic, on the mic, in the ring and with what ideas they come up.
I mean, fucking roll over, Hotdog vendor Wolverine, we have Hotdog Vendor Ambrose now!