Herochat

The Brave and errr... I mean The Legends of Tomorrow!

-K-M-

• +11/-4
    • View Profile
Re: The Brave and errr... I mean The Legends of Tomorrow!
« Reply #135 on: November 16, 2016, 02:28:43 PM »
Well technically hawkman and captain cold both died and ray is currently powerless

Heatwave was tortured for years and became a villain

NeoGreenLantern

• +87/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 16, 2016, 02:37:31 PM »
Heatwave was the only that got screwed and he seems completely unphased by it. Hawkman's death is part of his character and was going to happen anyways. Plus he ended up in a better place since he's now not cursed to die and come back over and over again. Colds either not actually dead or is going to be resurrected. And (SPOILERS!) Ray was already shown with a new suit in the up coming crossover.

-K-M-

• +11/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 16, 2016, 06:26:25 PM »
Heatwave was the only that got screwed and he seems completely unphased by it. Hawkman's death is part of his character and was going to happen anyways. Plus he ended up in a better place since he's now not cursed to die and come back over and over again. Colds either not actually dead or is going to be resurrected. And (SPOILERS!) Ray was already shown with a new suit in the up coming crossover.

Yeah but most of the companions suffering was only temporary and weren't nearly as bad as what they went through. Rose lived a happy life with the 10th doctor copy she even reunited with a copy of her deceased father, Donna Noble lost her memory of her journeys but she got married and became filthy rich, amy pond/rory were trapped in the past but lived happy lives and raised a kid, clara Oswald died but that was after living for a few hundred years apparently, river song same thing, Martha jones walked away and ended up marrying mickey smith. The companions of the modern era didn't have it THAT bad. Danny got screwed, but his death had nothing to do with the doctor

What about the 200 ft Cyberman that destroyed part of Victrorian London? No issues there with time? Same with the T-rex running around?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 06:35:44 PM by -K-M- »

NeoGreenLantern

• +87/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 16, 2016, 06:52:09 PM »
Well the T-Rex didn't do anything and there was no evidence of it being there in the end. Every other event is recorded becomes part of the history of the Whoverse which is why there is evidence of him all over the place. Its also why Torchwood and UNIT have such advance tech. And people on the current time do know and Aliens exist and are aware of The Doctor, seeing how he was the president of the world.

-K-M-

• +11/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 16, 2016, 07:15:10 PM »
Well the T-Rex didn't do anything and there was no evidence of it being there in the end. Every other event is recorded becomes part of the history of the Whoverse which is why there is evidence of him all over the place. Its also why Torchwood and UNIT have such advance tech. And people on the current time do know and Aliens exist and are aware of The Doctor, seeing how he was the president of the world.

There was hundreds of people watching the t-rex and left footprints everywhere. Actually the doctor even jokingly commented on how no one remembered the 200 ft cyberman and it makes no sense it isn't in the history books. Such as why suddenly everyone forgot about the dalek's invading earth, which was a big event that inspired the mars astronaut to go into space....but everyone forgot about it.

NeoGreenLantern

• +87/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 16, 2016, 07:16:10 PM »
That was because of the crack in time wasn't it?

-K-M-

• +11/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 16, 2016, 07:19:55 PM »
That was because of the crack in time wasn't it?

Don't think so. Clara did some timey stuff to make people forgot about the doctor, which causes some large issues with that.

Abhilegend

• +23/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 17, 2016, 02:25:09 AM »
People forgot because Doctor rebooted the universe. It was directly referenced in The Time of the Doctor.

-K-M-

• +11/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 17, 2016, 06:10:42 AM »
I remember but that doesnt mean all past events didn't happen. People still remember them for the most part and prior to the reboot people already forgot about big events like the 200 ft cyber man, daleks attacking earth, etc
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 06:17:38 AM by -K-M- »

-K-M-

• +11/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 17, 2016, 06:18:33 AM »
Doctor who is great but was not a fan of the last two seasons

NeoGreenLantern

• +87/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 17, 2016, 09:05:43 AM »
The stories were weak but Capaldi is great.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 10:08:49 AM by NeoGreenLantern »

-K-M-

• +11/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 17, 2016, 09:35:17 AM »
Yeah 100% agreed. I'm hoping the new writers can do him justice. New companion should be interesting too.

-K-M-

• +11/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 18, 2016, 08:42:02 PM »
He's the man of steel after all

Also I like they are giving him a costume and similar to his comic outfit

Dlbiininja

• +96/-11012
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem 😂😂😂
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 18, 2016, 09:18:26 PM »
Haha Steel is more powerful than a locomotive! ;D

Lol, I saw that shit.  I was surprised no one else mentioned it that night.  It was all slobbing of the Dr.'s Knob for some reason.  Which I haven't heard neatly watched in a long while.  Think the last one I saw was one of the older Drs fighting a T. rex in London or blowing it kisses.
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

-K-M-

• +11/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 01, 2016, 08:48:22 PM »
Actually really good episode. I like how the star lab hanger Is the hall of justice from super friends
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 09:02:03 PM by -K-M- »