Herochat

The Brave and errr... I mean The Legends of Tomorrow!

-K-M-

• +12/-4
    • View Profile
Re: The Brave and errr... I mean The Legends of Tomorrow!
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2016, 11:08:53 PM »
Sloooooow motion giant fight

Also pretty selfish of Kendra with you know the whole world being on the line.

-K-M-

• +12/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2016, 09:56:06 AM »
Hopefully season 2 is a lot better. Writers have said its a brand new mission with a new team.

Find most of the characters unlikeable

-K-M-

• +12/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 30, 2016, 07:41:32 PM »
IGN: Vandal Savage's abilities make him uniquely suited to be a villain for a time travel show like Legends of Tomorrow. How do you follow up on that in Season 2? Do you try to find a new villain with similar powers, or do you come at it from a different angle when you're establishing the new threat?

Klemmer: We're coming at it from a completely different angle. We're determined to make every part of Season 2 feel like its own show. Episode 201 will very much be a new pilot with new good guys, new bad guys, new stakes, new dynamics, new goals. The team will basically have to find a new purpose. Once you save the world, what do you do then? It's sort of a question of after you've won a Super Bowl, what do you do from there? The fact that the world was in peril sort of forced our team to fall into its own dysfunctional version of lockstep.

Season 2, they're no longer going to be hunted by Time Masters. They're no longer going to be burdened with having to save the world. It's no longer going to be about saving Miranda and Jonas. The interesting thing about Season 2 is I think it's going to have a much, much different tone because our Legends are going to have a totally different purpose. They're actually going to have a totally different constitution. There will be new faces and new everything.
------------------------------------------------------------
IGN: I'm curious about you saying "there will be new faces," because we've heard the lineup will mostly be the same. Are there going to be a good mix of new Legends brought into the show?

Klemmer: The joy of doing an ensemble show is you can change the dynamic. We never want our characters to be too comfortable or familiar with one another. I think what makes the show so fun is that they're not your usual square-jawed, straight-edge, grim and determined version of a superhero team. As we find them working very well at the end of Season 1, I think we're obliged as storytellers to come up with a reason they are not working well in Season 2. I kind of feel like that's when they're at their best.

They're the Bad News Bears. You don't want the Bad News Bears to win the championship; you want them to get runner up and tell the other team to shove the trophy where the sun don't shine. To me, why the Legends are so lovable is because they can't quite get it together. It makes them so human because they want to be heroes so badly, and yet they always fall short. That's why we're going to change up the dynamics of the team a little bit and change up the dynamics of our villains as well.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2016/04/27/dcs-legends-of-tomorrow-phil-klemmer-on-arrow-crossover-season-2-villains

-K-M-

• +12/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 08, 2016, 03:31:50 PM »
They honestly have to be some of the worst heroes in existance or just complete morons

Holy crap Ray is the treated so poorly in this show. Writers must hate him

"You saved us all"...ummm you put them all in the situation in the first place in a selfish manner

The twist at the end was pretty expected

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 14, 2016, 03:56:29 PM »
Just remember tory killed hawk girls kid since he chronis

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 14, 2016, 04:00:28 PM »
They honestly have to be some of the worst heroes in existance or just complete morons

Holy crap Ray is the treated so poorly in this show. Writers must hate him

"You saved us all"...ummm you put them all in the situation in the first place in a selfish manner

The twist at the end was pretty expected

Well at least it turned out that they were all being seriously manipulated.

-K-M-

• +12/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 16, 2016, 11:21:30 PM »
Guess cold and heatwave won't be back for awhile. Didn't know their doing a new season of prison break on fox and their both in it

altoon

• +9/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 20, 2016, 06:09:04 AM »
So I watched the last part of this gave up on the show a long time ago but wanted to see what they were doing next season.  Still gonna be time travel apparently but also Rex Tyler aka Hourman and Justice Society

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 21, 2016, 09:33:38 AM »
Guess cold and heatwave won't be back for awhile. Didn't know their doing a new season of prison break on fox and their both in it

I'm pretty sure both will be back. Heatwave is still on and I'm pretty sure Prison Break has already been filmed so Cold is probably going to back just not immediately.

-K-M-

• +12/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 21, 2016, 02:43:15 PM »
Oh I'm sure they will return. Just when is the big question mark

-K-M-

• +12/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 22, 2016, 12:12:00 PM »
Just saw the finale and it was ok

Really hope that wasn't Sgt. Rock

Cool firestorm is becoming more like his comic counterpart

sending a planet bomb to the sun could should have been a really bad idea 

I like Mick's character growth

Not sad about the Hawks leaving the team. They will be back for the thanagar war though.

hourman! Awesome!

mob parker

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 25, 2016, 08:57:52 AM »
Brilliant.
post a shoe on your head doing 150 push-ups or your lying. that's how it's done around here no?

Broken spirited House negroes usually despise Black people with dignity and self respect.

Your busted mug could make anyone shiver, but as ugly as you are it's nothing compared to your stupidity.

Bandido

• +10/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile

altoon

• +9/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 08, 2016, 03:08:13 PM »
Yeah I liked it still no so sure how good it will be I quit watching half way though.  Show was terrible.