« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 11:10:15 PM »
What I got from Jack T. Chance vs Hal Jordon:

scourge

• +38/-10
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
Re: Jack T. Chance-The Greatest Green Lantern of All Time
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 01:50:58 PM »
Like these minor character respect threads thing. I mean Jack lost both fights, but it's still a good one to highlight.

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 05:44:51 PM »
Like these minor character respect threads thing. I mean Jack lost both fights, but it's still a good one to highlight.

Yeah Jordan at the time was basically running people over and fighting teams wasn't he?

And what gets me is just how casual his owning of Lobo really is until Lobo gets ahold of the yellow alien blood.  Like he's barely even paying attention and still taking it to Lobo.

I think one of the pages I'm missing from that fight is actually Lobo being unable to do a damn thing to Chance's shield; which is why he went for the yellow blood.

AP

• +135/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 06:54:09 PM »

Yeah Jordan at the time was basically running people over and fighting teams wasn't he?

And he already had a few rings to his name it seems.  This guy is interesting.  Too bad he's dead(?).

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2015, 10:53:37 AM »

And he already had a few rings to his name it seems.  This guy is interesting.  Too bad he's dead(?).

Pretty much; technically for the third time.  Though all that "black lantern stuff" was pre-Nu52 wasn't it?