Herochat

Space Marine feats

DarthAlani

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Space Marine feats
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2015, 10:28:13 PM »
Well Sigismund is the best fighter in the legions after the primarchs themselves.

JookDukem

• +22/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2015, 10:32:22 PM »
Well Sigismund is the best fighter in the legions after the primarchs themselves.

Very true my friend. I was simply taking the best from now versus the best non Primarch from then lol. But it was a tad misleading, you're right. Sigismund is a special beast absolutely.

Sevetar has managed a stalemate with him though. The only non-win on either of their records. Sevetar has been fleshed out a great deal recently and is essentially Sigismund's dark reflection.

I'd still give it to Sigismund but given Sevetar's recent showings and shit Id say Sigiusmund barely makes it out alive. Hopefully we'll see that when they cover the Battle of Terra as I'm sure those two meet up in front of the Eternity Gate.

Also, great to have another fan around lol.

DarthAlani

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2015, 12:33:15 AM »
Looking forward to the battle for terra. Been a long time coming.

GeneralPresidentSkeletor

• +48/-15
  • "He speaks so well!" - white people, everywhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2015, 04:12:20 AM »
I only know a small amount about 40K. A friend of mine started playing the game and got me to play, briefly. I rocked Blood Angels strictly due to Commander Dante (my name) lol. It was years ago, though.

Speed of Zound

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2015, 06:33:35 AM »
Batman has to take a Bolter round to the chest.

Does he get his entire torso blown up? Only asking because his bat armor seems to have varying degrees of bullet stopping power. Interested in seeing the high end limits of Bats armor to see if he can even slightly take a Bolter round.

Unless I'm grossly mistaken he can take a few direct hits from guns, yes?
Even at its best the Batsuit is like a 5+ AS

Speed of Zound

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2015, 06:41:53 AM »
What novel is this btw?

Space marines are in a lot of sci fi

Not novels man, it was originally a war/strategy game that eventually expanded it's brand and got into other forms of media.

The original Space Marines bro.

WarHammer 40k.
'Space Marine' is a word that showed up way before GW used it; or tried copy-writing it.

That's why the current Marine codics are call Adeptus Astartes : such-and-such and Imperial Guard are now called Astra Militarum

JookDukem

• +22/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2016, 01:28:53 PM »
So Master of Mankind dropped earlier this month and I just copped the audiobook.

The God Emperor of Mankind has some truly ridiculous feats placing him in the elite of fictional characters.

I'll be providing a comprehensive list of all feats performed by the Emperor very shortly.

Stay tuned...

DarthAlani

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2017, 02:56:27 PM »
I look forward to it.