Herochat

Would you hit a woman back?

Bran Mak Morn

• +7/-13
    • View Profile
Re: Would you hit a woman back?
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2015, 07:30:58 PM »

He sounds like a terrible person. Why are you friends with him?

Honestly why?
Because I'm of Asian descent & my morbid sense of humour thinks it's hilarious hanging around him.
This guy is like a local celebrity. Every one who knows him usually has their own tale to add to his reputation.
 His favourite party trick is getting a full can of bug spray & spraying it up his nose until his foaming at the mouth. This guy cannot die.

Ha ha ha he got a tattoo of Satan skull-fucking the decapitated head of Jesus. He thought it was so cool & hardcore. The tattooist looked at me afterwards & said that that was the most gayest thing he's ever tattooed!!!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 07:36:16 PM by Bran Mak Morn »

GeneralPresidentSkeletor

• +48/-15
  • "He speaks so well!" - white people, everywhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2015, 08:13:34 PM »
Yes. I believe in equality. If it's a situation where I'd hit a guy, a woman would not fare any better. I wasn't raised to hit women, but I was raised to defend myself and I don't care if you have ovaries or balls.

GeneralPresidentSkeletor

• +48/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2015, 08:14:13 PM »

Honestly why?
Because I'm of Asian descent & my morbid sense of humour thinks it's hilarious hanging around him.
This guy is like a local celebrity. Every one who knows him usually has their own tale to add to his reputation.
 His favourite party trick is getting a full can of bug spray & spraying it up his nose until his foaming at the mouth. This guy cannot die.

Ha ha ha he got a tattoo of Satan skull-fucking the decapitated head of Jesus. He thought it was so cool & hardcore. The tattooist looked at me afterwards & said that that was the most gayest thing he's ever tattooed!!!
Yeah, he sounds like a hoot.

Animalia

• +6/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2015, 09:35:22 PM »

Bran Mak Morn

• +7/-13
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2015, 10:51:14 PM »

Yeah, he sounds like a hoot.

I'd rather have him as an asshole friend than an asshole enemy.

Dlbiininja

• +15/-8299
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2015, 09:41:49 PM »
Equal rights, equal fights.

It doesn't matter what the situation is, if you attack a woman you most likely will be seen as the aggressor and that is one of the last things you want happen to you.

Yeah I was recently on a bus, it wasn't full & there were seats available...this woman gets on the bus & took offence to this guy having his bag on the seat next to him. She grabbed his bag & threw it off. The guy reacted by pushing her out of the way to retrieve his bag.
The entire bus load of passengers went nuts over him for laying hands on her.
Idiots were yelling at him saying that she may have been in the wrong for doing what she did but he had no right for pushing her.
The smug bitch then played the victim for the entire ride.

Pushing and hitting are different things. Especially if she's a bitch. He should have at least let her sit where his bag was though. Kind of a dick move.

Like I said the bus wasn't full & there were seats available. The woman didn't say a word to the guy, she just grabbed his bag & threw it off.
How was the guy supposed to know she wanted to sit next to him?

And what if the guy had something valuable or fragile in his bag that warranted keeping it close to him rather than on the floor?

This is fucked up.  She should have just moved her ass on.   I see broads doing b this in bars taking up two seats with their fucking purses as opposed to hanging on the hook.   Woman spreading.   

And I'm pretty laid back in general if someone's done something to Piss me of and hiring me would poetically be one of those things that deserves an instant response depending on the circumstances.   
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Bran Mak Morn

• +7/-13
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2015, 10:19:10 PM »
It's not a new trend but there's a lot of you tube footage of generally woman having a racist rant on public transport & being filmed by other passengers. Usually middle-aged women going on about their fathers fighting for their country & abusing ethnic passengers for taking up "their" seats on the bus.

Footage of racist males usually ended up with passengers forcibly kicking the abuser off the bus but yeah everyone scared to lay a hand on a woman if they're the one yelling abuse. Fortunately these incidents get reported to the cops who track the female offenders down & summonse them with a court hearing. They're further humiliated by a news team following them to court.

MTL76

• +1108/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2015, 08:25:23 PM »
Yes. I believe in equality. If it's a situation where I'd hit a guy, a woman would not fare any better. I wasn't raised to hit women, but I was raised to defend myself and I don't care if you have ovaries or balls.

Would you use proportionally less force against a woman, or the same absolute force?

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

Sarcastic Cat

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2015, 08:31:48 PM »
so who was in the right here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j9kc9LxrM0

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +1/-4
  • Maul
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2015, 08:59:28 PM »
Yes.

herochat

• +100/-77
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2015, 09:56:05 PM »
so who was in the right here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j9kc9LxrM0

The guy who beat the shit out of two cunts for attacking him.
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

shadowknight

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2015, 07:08:38 PM »
co-sign

GeneralPresidentSkeletor

• +48/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2015, 07:46:18 PM »

Would you use proportionally less force against a woman, or the same absolute force?
I would not use any less force. The maximum amount of force I can muster applied as quickly as possible. Can't afford to pull punches; I don't know if the other person has a weapon or friends close by that could tip the scales, and I am absolutely going home under my own power. That's how I feel about a fight. My mindset is that the other person is trying to kill me, and if that person succeeds, my family is dead too. Losing is not an option for me.

TL;DR: I would absolutely cave a broad's face in and sleep like a fucking baby later.

Bran Mak Morn

• +7/-13
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2015, 07:17:38 AM »

TL;DR: I would absolutely cave a broad's face in and sleep like a fucking baby later.

Point is, I'm guessing 70% of all scenarios, you would end up arrested & taken to trial.
And this is where the double standards will not be in your favour whe you claim you were only defending yourself.

The moment the jury takes into account that you're a) A male b) Most likely bigger in stature & c) Obviously stronger....you're fucked. Case closed.