Herochat

Would you hit a woman back?

fatnlazy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Would you hit a woman back?
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2015, 11:22:11 AM »
I wouldn't hit a woman unless it was under extenuating circumstances like she is viciously attacking a family member or coming at me with a blade or gun.

Same applies for kids.

The disabled are off limits tho.

If it's a legit dangerous situation, or they are attacking my family, I would not hold back in the least.

ProjectCornDog

• +1/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2015, 11:24:04 AM »
I wouldn't hit a woman unless it was under extenuating circumstances like she is viciously attacking a family member or coming at me with a blade or gun.

Same applies for kids.

If it's a legit dangerous situation, or they are attacking my family, I would not hold back in the least.

Yes you would, you're fat and lazy.

fatnlazy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2015, 11:26:03 AM »

Same applies for kids.

Yes you would, you're fat and lazy.

I would go hard as fuck....for like 30 seconds. Then take a sandwich break.

ProjectCornDog

• +1/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2015, 11:26:29 AM »
Good man.

Jonathanos

• +4/-0
  • The Gamma Judas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2015, 11:28:02 AM »
Click below to go to

fatnlazy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2015, 11:34:29 AM »
HaHa! Holy fucking balls!

I will hit you in the gooch, motherfucker!

That's my new battle cry.

Bran Mak Morn

• +7/-13
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2015, 11:37:30 AM »

Ha ha you haven't met my friend, Slasher.
He's got both legs crushed from drunkenly falling in front of a train...twice.
He's a White Supremacist & rides around on an electric scooter that is covered in swastikas ( to match the one tattooed on his forehead) with a ghetto blaster blaring Hate Metal on full volume.

Slasher, in his electric scooter will ride up to a group of ethnic people & follow them down the road yelling racial slurs at them. He wouldn't leave this Aboriginal guy alone & the guy got so fed up, he punched Slasher knocking him off the scooter. The Aboriginal guy felt so bad, he apologised & helped Slasher back in the scooter. Slasher didn't stop with the abuse.

Another time in a pub, same thing happened. Slasher got knocked to the ground & spilt his head open for racially abusing someone. They felt bad & called an ambulance for him. The ambos came, Slasher abused them & ha ha ha they drove off accidentally running over him!

Not BAMF

• +5/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2015, 12:52:42 PM »
I probably wouldn't hit anybody back if they hit me. That's what the law and civil lawsuits are for. I'd just have them arrested and sue them for all their shit.

You'd have to hit another guy back though. Can't let some just smack you around.

I mean, conceivably? But I'm not, like, 10 anymore, so most of my conflicts are not solved by fisticuffs.

therock

• +19/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2015, 01:41:43 PM »
naaa

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2015, 02:56:13 PM »
Would you behave differently if it was a man(let's he has same strenght of her) to hit you?

Maybe; but I can slap a bitch when she needs it.

That being said; haven't gotten in a physical confrontation since the 9th grade.

Doesn't really come up all that often.

nu-safado

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2015, 06:25:10 PM »

NeoGreenLantern

• +52/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2015, 06:51:25 PM »

He's a White Supremacist & rides around on an electric scooter that is covered in swastikas ( to match the one tattooed on his forehead) with a ghetto blaster blaring Hate Metal on full volume.

Slasher, in his electric scooter will ride up to a group of ethnic people & follow them down the road yelling racial slurs at them. He wouldn't leave this Aboriginal guy alone & the guy got so fed up, he punched Slasher knocking him off the scooter. The Aboriginal guy felt so bad, he apologised & helped Slasher back in the scooter. Slasher didn't stop with the abuse.

Another time in a pub, same thing happened. Slasher got knocked to the ground & spilt his head open for racially abusing someone. They felt bad & called an ambulance for him. The ambos came, Slasher abused them & ha ha ha they drove off accidentally running over him!

He sounds like a terrible person. Why are you friends with him?

fatnlazy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2015, 07:07:57 PM »

He sounds like a terrible person. Why are you friends with him?

Yeah, that was kinda my thinking too.

herochat

• +100/-77
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2015, 07:15:23 PM »
I wouldn't hit a woman, but I'd shake the shit out of one.

For real though, I'd be afraid to hit a woman since there's a really good chance that it might legit kill her. Unless she was bigger than me, in which case I'd light Chyna's ass up, bruv
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.