Herochat

Panthergod vs fangirl101 vs Abhilegend.

PSYCHO GUNDAM

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Panthergod vs fangirl101 vs Abhilegend.
« Reply #225 on: March 18, 2016, 05:48:53 PM »
:)

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +2/-4
  • Make mine Marvel
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 18, 2016, 11:42:23 PM »
Nobody fears you. bitch ass mother fucker 100 nigga
I am like cancer to It.  I took the father now I'll take the son. 

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +2/-4
  • Make mine Marvel
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 18, 2016, 11:44:12 PM »
Jelly have a bit of pride in yourself for once you self hating faggot. Youre cheerleading Quans post and jumping all over his cock despite the fact he mocks you at every turn.
I'll trash Quan whenever I feel like it, you pathetic mewling pale homosexual imitation of a true Thanos fan.
typical nigger worshiping a white man because he can't defend himself. No wonder you're a self hating faggot who's scared of women.
A racist to boot.  You really are having a meltdown.  Glorious.  Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Quan hosanna in the highest.
irony from the homo that calls Abhi a "paki queer" you really are fucking stupid. It's so easy agai st you.
Calm down you may have cancer.  It runs in the family.  It is coming, boy.  You are a racist fuck.
yeah I've easily rattled your cage, the fact your having to say shit about a child that had cancer shows how weak you are.

You're too fucking stupid to understand half the words you use hypocrite. Call for back up from some kids you ugly looking crackhead.

You keep saying about posting PM's who gives a shit what you post, everyone knows.

Still waiting on the PM of me saying can't afford stuff. Keep covering your tracks boy.
Leave your unhealthy daughter out of this.  I didn't give her the cancer.  You and that whore did this to her.  Maybe you shouldn't have produced. 

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +2/-4
  • Make mine Marvel
    • View Profile
Re: Panthergod vs fangirl101 vs Abhilegend
« Reply #228 on: March 18, 2016, 11:45:37 PM »
Jelly have a bit of pride in yourself for once you self hating faggot. Youre cheerleading Quans post and jumping all over his cock despite the fact he mocks you at every turn.
I'll trash Quan whenever I feel like it, you pathetic mewling pale homosexual imitation of a true Thanos fan.
typical nigger worshiping a white man because he can't defend himself. No wonder you're a self hating faggot who's scared of women. 
And as usual, you resort to your genetically weak subhuman cave whore propaganda.
stfu you stupid inferior raced moron, you love to tie the race line yet cry when it's used against you. Go cheerlead the white man you submissive weak ape
Your entire existence on this board is following your net daddy's lead you unintentionally hilarious faggot. Your weak cancer prone genes demonstrate your recessive cave blood's inferiority.
In the time it took to respond I bet five more people in his family found out they have cancer.  Someone just put them out of their misery already.  Wasting all that chemo.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +2/-4
  • Make mine Marvel
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 18, 2016, 11:46:58 PM »
Calling it right, Quan will punk out and not throw this "PM" he said because
"people doubt him" or some bullshit.
You should never doubt me. 

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +2/-4
  • Make mine Marvel
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 18, 2016, 11:54:54 PM »

1.  Admits his father has liver cancer to me.
2.  Admits he might not be able to have kids either because his skank has issues or because his semen can't swim. 

Ends up having a child but we all know how that turned out.

It's over I beat him like liver cancer beat his dad.

herochat

• +104/-80
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 19, 2016, 12:27:30 AM »
1. The pm wasn't within your next three posts after my comment.

2. Per the rules of the engagement, Titan wins due to disqualification.

3. Warning to Quan for being a pussy.

4. Cat Picture

5. HoF

6. Locked
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.