Herochat

Quan's GF vs 80sBaby's GF

JookDukem

• +22/-22
    • View Profile
Re: Quan's GF vs 80sBaby's GF
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2015, 05:13:34 PM »
Whispering eye, you simpering faggot. Fuck you Master.

Dune shits on Tolkien's life. Herbert rules in this dimension and the next. His son is a better author than Tolkien could ever hope to be.

Fuck you the most. Master.

Sarcastic Cat

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2015, 05:19:38 PM »

Dune shits on Tolkien's life. Herbert rules in this dimension and the next. His son is a better author than Tolkien could ever hope to be.

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2015, 10:18:12 PM »
and actually respect their significant other enough to not reduce them to nothing but a sexual object by flaunting her brown eye to a bunch of people on the internet.

Pictures don't all have to be sexualized, lot's of people would do basic pictures if their chick was hot, simply for bragging rights alone.

Bran Mak Morn

• +7/-13
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2015, 05:52:07 AM »

Pictures don't all have to be sexualized, lot's of people would do basic pictures if their chick was hot, simply for bragging rights alone.

I sexualised your post by reading "dick" instead of "chick" & changing "bragging" to "fagging."

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2015, 01:59:17 PM »

I sexualised your post by reading "dick" instead of "chick" & changing "bragging" to "fagging."

When you think about sex is all dicks and gay love?:;)

Bran Mak Morn

• +7/-13
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2015, 08:30:56 AM »

Where were you when we all voted to see Thanos' dick?

NeoGreenLantern

• +45/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2015, 10:14:51 AM »
and actually respect their significant other enough to not reduce them to nothing but a sexual object by flaunting her brown eye to a bunch of people on the internet.

That was specifically a jab at Indra but I still think the whole idea is bizarre. I would never want to post a picture of my significant other without permission and I wouldn't want to have to ask either. "Hey honey I need to validate my manhood on a message board. Can I post pictures of you?" Plus it adds no value to the poster. Would it really matter to you if you knew how attractive another poster's significant other is? Then you got the fact that most of us are friends on FB already so pretty much most of the posters have shared the exact amount of personal info with the specific people they want to share it with.

INDRA THUNDERER

• +0/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2015, 10:47:07 AM »

That was specifically a jab at Indra but I still think the whole idea is bizarre. I would never want to post a picture of my significant other without permission and I wouldn't want to have to ask either. "Hey honey I need to validate my manhood on a message board. Can I post pictures of you?" Plus it adds no value to the poster. Would it really matter to you if you knew how attractive another poster's significant other is? Then you got the fact that most of us are friends on FB already so pretty much most of the posters have shared the exact amount of personal info with the specific people they want to share it with.
lol keep jabbing,it validates your manhood.....

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2015, 01:15:24 PM »

Where were you when we all voted to see Thanos' dick?

Probably hanging out with Thorne looking at Trannies.

Oh yeah; totally respect posters more if they got a hot girl friend.  I'm not even being sarcastic. 

As for FB; that's essentially doing this, without having to do it if you get what I mean. 

Rynox

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2015, 01:27:16 PM »
Is this a hot-off or not? Post your pics already.

Or shots of your biceps, whatever*.

*In lieu of said bicep shots, images of your pokemon collections will be accepted.

Toilet Bunny

• +42/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2015, 07:40:24 PM »
Or most women don't want their man posting pictures of them on the internet as fap material.

These guys get it.

You mean get none...

I have a wife.  80'sBaby has a girlfriend.  Plenty of guys on this board have a significant other.  Not all of us go after camera whores, though.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 09:01:46 PM by AP »

Thorne

• +12/-13
  • Born Again Hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2015, 08:33:51 PM »
Probably hanging out with Thorne looking at Trannies.

No one wants to anymore. :(

Sarcastic Cat

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2015, 09:27:50 PM »
Or most women don't want their man posting pictures of them on the internet as fap material.

These guys get it.

You mean get none...

I have a wife.  80'sBaby has a girlfriend.  Plenty of guys on this board have a significant other.  Not all of us go after camera whores, though.

INDRA THUNDERER

• +0/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2015, 09:48:57 PM »

These guys get it.

You mean get none...

my camera whore though.....

Hamburglar

• +2413/-53
  • I use naughty words
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2015, 09:59:42 PM »
Her hair looks like shit eh? It looks like I gave her a haircut.

FUCKING DIGUSTING