Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21

Author Topic: Interesting Take On DC Movies  (Read 23321 times)

Dutchman

• Billy Ray Valentine
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting Take On DC Movies
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2014, 09:27:59 AM »

@ Dutch - check out Smith's stache in The Pursuit of Happyness" - shave tht bad boy down and give him a rifle, set him up in a belltower somewhere and let the bullets fly

Is that the one where he is a sad dad or the one where he's killing himself for organ meat

LiquidSailor

• Billy Ray Valentine
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2014, 11:45:11 AM »

Goyer had an amazing plot and opening to Blade 3 (if I could only remember where I read the fucking thing) and say what you will but Goyer is a very good concept man with bad dialogue and third act issues - he works well with partners (hence Batman/Blade 1 and 2 and should have been 3 being so good while others are less so) Wesley Snipes had an absolute meltdown on set and most of the movie was filmed without him. Google patton Oswalt talking about this and check out the you tube outtakes

Blade 3 had a blind woman in charge of watching the security cameras.

DIGUSTING

Dutchman

• Billy Ray Valentine
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2014, 04:30:49 PM »

Fuck I didn't even read the Blade 3 shit

NO SAFADO

GOYER FUCKED UP BLADE TRINITY SOMETHING FIERCE
START TO FINISH

THE OPENING WAS COOL BUT IT WAS JUST ACTION

AND EVEN A LOT OF THE OPENING WAS SHIT

STUPID
START
FINISH

Dutchman

• Billy Ray Valentine
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2014, 04:31:46 PM »

STOP SAYING BLADE TRINITY HAD REDEEMING QUALITIES ASIDE FROM RYAN REYNOLDS BECAUSE BLADE TRINITY IS THE WORST

nu-safado

• Administrator
  • Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2014, 08:45:28 PM »

Blade 3 was on its way to excellence but it took a right turn into Michael bay-land - here's the back story: IMHO the concept they had and let go at the beginning would have been great but check out the rest

http://www.blastr.com/2012-11-19/time-wesley-snipes-choked-david-goyer-set-blade-3

At about the same time Wesley Snipes was making Blade Trinity in the early 2000s, he was also gearing up for a total meltdown that would eventually see him go to prison on tax charges. But did you know that Trinity director David Goyer encouraged Snipes to quit mid-shoot, and the action star allegedly tried to choke out Goyer at one point?

It's all true, according to the film's co-star Patton Oswalt (Hedges), who spilled the details in a lengthy sit-down with The A.V. Club. According to Oswalt, the production was extremely "troubled" and went through a ton of in-fighting before the final film in the Blade trilogy finally made it to the screen in 2004.

Here's an intriguing excerpt from Oswalt's interview:

Oh, Christ. That was the third Blade movie. And there's a scene where Blade goes in and confronts this guy for harvesting humans. That scene was supposed to be the whole basis of the film. Blade is fighting for the last shred of humanity. But they thought that it was just so f---ing grim, so they decided to just have Blade fighting Dracula. It was just one of those; it was a very troubled production. Wesley [Snipes] was just f---ing crazy in a hilarious way. He wouldn't come out of his trailer, and he would smoke weed all day. Which is fine with me, because I had all these DVDs that I wanted to catch up on. We were in Vancouver, and it was always raining. I kept the door to my trailer open to smell the evening rain while I was watching a movie. Then I remember one day on the set--they let everyone pick their own clothes--there was one black actor who was also kind of a club kid. And he wore this shirt with the word "Garbage" on it in big stylish letters. It was his shirt. And Wesley came down to the set, which he only did for close-ups. Everything else was done by his stand-in. I only did one scene with him. But he comes on and goes, "There's only one other black guy in the movie, and you make him wear a shirt that says 'Garbage?' You racist motherf---er!"
And he tried to strangle the director, David Goyer. So later that night, Ron Perlman was in the city. Everyone who makes movies in Vancouver stays in the same hotel. It's like an episode of The Love Boat. Every time the elevator stops, you've got a different celebrity getting on. Like, [announcer voice] "Hey, now we've got Danny Glover!" So we went out that night to some strip club, and we were all drinking. And there were a bunch of bikers there, so David says to them, "I'll pay for all your drinks if you show up to set tomorrow and pretend to be my security." Wesley freaked out and went back to his trailer. [Laughs.] And the next day, Wesley sat down with David and was like, "I think you need to quit. You're detrimental to this movie." And David was like, "Why don't you quit? We've got all your close-ups, and we could shoot the rest with your stand-in." And that freaked Wesley out so much that, for the rest of the production, he would only communicate with the director through Post-it notes. And he would sign each Post-it note "From Blade." [Laughs.]

Wow.
The full interview is well worth a read over at the A.V. Club. The film seemed a little uneven, sure, but who'd have guessed there was this much insanity behind the scenes?

Blade 3 could have been a solid mediocre (if W Snipes had not gone insane) or great if they had the balls to go with the original concept of Blade fighting for humanity's- humanity......

ShadowFaggot

• Axel Foley
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2015, 09:45:53 AM »

Holy shit theres not much news on this whole Superman vs Batmen of Justice movie. The only thing i've seen in like 6 months was that Aquaman poster.

Ramz

• Norbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2015, 09:58:47 AM »

Yea, because it's going to be terrible.

Dutchman

• Billy Ray Valentine
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2015, 10:26:01 AM »

hiyoooooooooooo

Dutchman

• Billy Ray Valentine
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2015, 01:43:14 PM »

I blame you, Ramz

Bran Mak Morn

• Sherman Klump
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2015, 10:27:09 PM »

Holy shit theres not much news on this whole Superman vs Batmen of Justice movie. The only thing i've seen in like 6 months was that Aquaman poster.

I don't think they've officially started the marketing bandwagon yet.
It's juz been fanboy speculation & pages of diatribe based on the rumours & posters themselves.

Dutchman

• Billy Ray Valentine
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2015, 10:49:59 PM »

HAHAHHAHA
FUCK THE FUCK OFF

Dutchman

• Billy Ray Valentine
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2015, 11:14:45 AM »

http://comicbook.com/2015/03/30/raymond-olubowale-rumored-to-play-king-shark-in-suicide-squad/
He's a shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark he's a shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark he's a @#$!ing shaaaaaaaaaark

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Mr. Cleo McDowell
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2015, 02:35:45 PM »

http://comicbook.com/2015/03/30/raymond-olubowale-rumored-to-play-king-shark-in-suicide-squad/
He's a shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark he's a shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark he's a @#$!ing shaaaaaaaaaark

my guess is he killed first

because you got to have someone to go

"Your full of shit Amanda Waller..no where there a chip in my head"

Walks out and then explodes

Bran Mak Morn

• Sherman Klump
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2015, 08:21:11 PM »

HAHAHHAHA
FUCK THE FUCK OFF

Besides the posters...show me the articles, the trailers, the interviews....

Dutchman

• Billy Ray Valentine
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2015, 07:00:07 AM »

So every snippet they leak gets ARTICLES
Gal Gadot cast? Internet abuzz.
Outfit? Internet abuzz.
Aquaman?

Dude the marketing train started as soon as fucking Man of Steel ended and they showed the logo of the "sequel".

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21