Herochat

Once Upon A Time

80sBaby

• +18/-6
    • View Profile
Once Upon A Time
« on: September 28, 2015, 11:03:38 AM »
So the new season started last night. Not a bad opener but I'm not a fan of another time skip/amnesia story.

Regina was looking good, as usual and Hook is still my boy. $10 says Merlin is somebody's dad/grandfather.

NeoGreenLantern

• +52/-17
    • View Profile
Re: Once Upon A Time
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 11:11:38 AM »
It was OK. Like you said Regina is great. I thought it was hilarious when Leroy came in and was all, "Heyyyyy we're on this show too!" I met the actor right before season 2 and I asked him if we would be seeing him and Nova together again and he said that they had a story arc planned for the two of them. Then it never happened. I wonder if he's asking for more screen time now.

80sBaby

• +18/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 11:13:09 AM »
Yeah that was a bit of 4th Wall breakage right there.

I was wondering, though, why the hell are they taking the baby and Robin's kid with them on a potentially deadly mission?

NeoGreenLantern

• +52/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 11:28:06 AM »
I thought the same thing. There are plenty of people in the town who could have taken care of them.

MTL76

• +1108/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 11:51:29 AM »
I pretty much stopped watching after Season 2. Have the writers come to their senses and realized that Regina is better than Swan?

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

80sBaby

• +18/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2015, 11:59:18 AM »
Well, Swan is still the main character but Regina is being shown as her equal. Pretty sure the fans love Regina way more than Swan.

Jabroniville

• +1/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2015, 04:01:59 PM »
Jennifer Morrison is an amazingly bad actress. They made a huge mistake casting her and her never-changing expression. Out a good actress in her role, and you'd have had a much better show and a bigger hit.

Shoulda used Megan Hilty or something. Much prettier and a great actress.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 11:56:42 PM by Jabroniville »

mob parker

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2016, 09:09:30 AM »
James Woods shouldve been Hades. I like the Ally McBeal guy but come on.
post a shoe on your head doing 150 push-ups or your lying. that's how it's done around here no?

Broken spirited House negroes usually despise Black people with dignity and self respect.

Your busted mug could make anyone shiver, but as ugly as you are it's nothing compared to your stupidity.

MTL76

• +1108/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2016, 09:15:06 AM »
Jennifer Morrison is an amazingly bad actress. They made a huge mistake casting her and her never-changing expression. Out a good actress in her role, and you'd have had a much better show and a bigger hit.

I know her character was the "intro" into the series but I would have much preferred it if she stepped back from the starring role after the first (and best) season. The other characters are more interesting, especially Regina. It really should be her show.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

NeoGreenLantern

• +52/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2016, 11:36:40 AM »

I thought she was pretty good on House. She hasn't been that level on this show though.

Liam

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2016, 10:24:33 PM »
James Woods shouldve been Hades.

This! So much this!

Jabroniville

• +1/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2017, 09:02:55 AM »
Did anyone catch the "Series Finale" that isn't a Series Finale this past year? They more or less wrapped up the entire thing, capped off the "Savior" story, did a "Final Battle"... but they're running another season next year, with only 2-3 members of the recurring cast. Regina of course will still be in it, but Swan, Snow, Charming and even Henry are disappearing.

I still need to watch the first two seasons of this show, back when it was pretty hot in pop culture. They really do seem like the best.

XerxesTWD

• +44/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2017, 10:40:05 AM »
The show had some good parts, but after season 4 it definitely became a chore to watch. Emma Swan had a lot to do with that.

Hal Jordan

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2017, 04:06:07 PM »
Did anyone catch the "Series Finale" that isn't a Series Finale this past year? They more or less wrapped up the entire thing, capped off the "Savior" story, did a "Final Battle"... but they're running another season next year, with only 2-3 members of the recurring cast. Regina of course will still be in it, but Swan, Snow, Charming and even Henry are disappearing.

Henry is still in it, but he's older and played by a different actor.  Lana Parrilla(former Evil Queen) is still in it, but she isn't "Regina" anymore(except at the beginning of the first episode of season 7).  She's "Ronnie" now because she's under a new curse and she owns a bar(it's being described as like Granny's but with alcohol).  Has curly/wavy hair and wears denim. 

I still need to watch the first two seasons of this show, back when it was pretty hot in pop culture. They really do seem like the best.

It was better back then.  I thought Season 5 was really bad and I almost didn't watch season 6 at all, but I decided to keep it on my DVR and sort of binge watched it over the summer(basically binged the first half then binged the second half 2 months later).