Thanos - The Infinity Revelation

Insane Titan

• +4/-11
    • View Profile
Re: Thanos - The Infinity Revelation
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2014, 08:43:11 AM »
So, your mom's NOT proud of your incredibly full inbox? :-\

That dumb whore.  >:(
thing is you don't even know my mother , I've seen a picture of you and you're a dumb looking fat black cunt.

You're insults are from the 90's chump step up your game

Insane Titan

• +4/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2014, 09:19:25 AM »
Does anyone really know your mother though? ???
How much of a connection can be made when all someone sees is the back of her head, and her conversation consists of "slurp slurp gobble choke gag swallow"?
even lamer than your last insult.

I could use boring lame insults about your mother but tbf she probably feels shitty enough as it as with her son Turning out to be a stereotypical fat black jobless cunt.

Insane Titan

• +4/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2014, 10:23:38 AM »
It amazes me you were the ONE load of cum your mother DIDNT swallow.  ;)
didnt think it was possible but that's even shitter than the last one, not surprised being a fat inbred nigger you are though.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +2/-4
  • Supremacy thy name is Snoke
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2014, 11:29:39 AM »
Let's do that the,  post the PM's between us and see who comes off worse and who was shown to run away.

Tears ? You're raging In every post believing you're important enough for someone to make a alt account.

Think you need to call in more back up homo.
I have to wait until my account is unrestricted you big dumb ape. 

I don't care what others think but obviously you do as you said let's see who looks worse. 

You lied, raged, failed to comprehend what was even being said, and then quit responding due to being mentally inferior.  You submitted to me, Mikey. 

Just like your gf who won't marry you. 

:)
post it in here then.

You know why I said it faggot, you're all about image on comic boards your ego demands it.

Lying and raging is your thing hence the long posts clown.

Ive already beat you , that's why you needed help against me lol.

Haha grow up you fat fuck with your child like insults.
There is no help against you.  RIV does what he wants as a man.  You cry and repeat yourself all the time showing no creativity, intelligence, or even a simple intelligence regarding your responses.  You responded to my post twice with the same lackluster response. 

The correct sentence is, "I've already beaten you."  There is no help just another poster who finds you witless, without intelligence of any kind, and an insult to humanity. 

Nothing personal, old chap.
you needed help hence the reason you MSG'd him, you are both weak.

You just say the same untrue thing over and over whilst I speak the truth that's why you're raging fat boy.

Same here, for It to be personal you would have to mean something.
Nah, it is funny to make fun of the guy posting from his mama's basement.  You call everyone fat and say the same dumb things.  I am going to thoroughly enjoy posting your pity pms when you were so emotionally unstable.  You looked to open up to me you weak sad little fuck.  I think you're a sickening woman.  Everything hurts you and you need to vent out your problems to people who barely even know you.   

Hulk Victorious

• +1/-189
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2014, 09:37:33 AM »
Hulk fans are shitting bricks about this upcoming mini incase Hulk isn't leaps and bounds over Thanos in terms of strength

Why would Hulk need to be "leaps and bounds" over Thanos in terms of strength? I don't think anyone thinks of them like that. In fact I think the vast majority of battleboard-type people across the interwebs view Thanos as stronger, perhaps even significantly stronger, than Hulk on a day-to-day basis.

In my opinion, Thanos fans have far more to be "shitting bricks" about given the stances most have usually taken regarding how the two compare.

Cheers.
most Hulk fans believe Thanos stands no chance in a fist fight against and should be literally one shot.

Um No

Hulk Victorious

• +1/-189
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2014, 09:40:44 AM »
i could name 4 or more posters from each site that think Hulk should easily destroy Thanos physically.

Go on then...

Cheers.
KMC
Carver
h1
Proff
Janus77
King Kurdy

On here
Fifthchild
Devil hulk
Johnathanos
Garaa of the sand
Severance

Could name more for both I sat and thought about it.

Most of these guys would disagree? And Ilm pretty sure none  of them think hulk can one-shot Thanos

Hulk Victorious

• +1/-189
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 19, 2014, 09:47:46 AM »
On here
Fifthchild
Devil hulk
Johnathanos
Garaa of the sand
Severance

Could name more for both I sat and thought about it.

Of that list, only Devil Hulk believes anything remotely like what you are claiming. I didn't ask for a list of people who thought Hulk could potentially beat Thanos in a physical brawl. I asked you to prove your stated stance, which was:

most Hulk fans believe Thanos stands no chance in a fist fight against and should be literally one shot.

The idea that people like Fifthchild or Jonathanos believe that is, to put it bluntly, complete and utter horseshit.

I don't know enough about individuals on KMC to comment on that list of names, but judging by the standard of your Herochat list I'm going to go ahead and take it with a huge pinch of salt. The "Hulk vs Thanos predictions" thread on KMC has numerous people claiming Thanos should win an easy one-sided victory and not a single person claiming that Hulk should win easily. Some believe Hulk could match or exceed Thanos in a physical brawl, which is in no way the same as your stated claim. Carver seems to be the closest to a Devil Hulk parallel over there and even he is expecting an even back and forth brawl, which doesn't fit with your claim at all.

Cheers.

thank you

Hulk Victorious

• +1/-189
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 19, 2014, 09:52:57 AM »
lol  oh man this is the shit I fucking missed.

Who was Insane Titan? I gotta know
I don't know who he is or what he is, but he is one  of the worst type of Thanos fanboys on the net

Bandido

• +6/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2014, 05:29:00 PM »
Get out of here with that one-shot talk. An angry Hulk would need two to three punches to put Thanos down.
Post of the year.