Herochat

Thanos - The Infinity Revelation

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
Re: Thanos - The Infinity Revelation
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2014, 09:58:00 AM »
Mmmm....real responses meet with shitty homo erotic cuss filled retorts by you.
Flippant responses meet with same.

Why pretend i have any actual respect for you by trying to debate you?
 There are other people here who are capable of having a back and forth.
You're just that shitty kid i make fun of when no one else is posting.
I asked you for proof on something you said and you failed to provide and replied with a dodge comment.

You think you have respect or not for me should bother me lol your opinion holds as much weight as a pedophile or a child killers.

To make fun of some one is to make the look bad. I geuss you're trying to make yourself look bad then?

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2014, 10:02:39 AM »
On here
Fifthchild
Devil hulk
Johnathanos
Garaa of the sand
Severance

Could name more for both I sat and thought about it.

Of that list, only Devil Hulk believes anything remotely like what you are claiming. I didn't ask for a list of people who thought Hulk could potentially beat Thanos in a physical brawl. I asked you to prove your stated stance, which was:

most Hulk fans believe Thanos stands no chance in a fist fight against and should be literally one shot.

The idea that people like Fifthchild or Jonathanos believe that is, to put it bluntly, complete and utter horseshit.

I don't know enough about individuals on KMC to comment on that list of names, but judging by the standard of your Herochat list I'm going to go ahead and take it with a huge pinch of salt. The "Hulk vs Thanos predictions" thread on KMC has numerous people claiming Thanos should win an easy one-sided victory and not a single person claiming that Hulk should win easily. Some believe Hulk could match or exceed Thanos in a physical brawl, which is in no way the same as your stated claim. Carver seems to be the closest to a Devil Hulk parallel over there and even he is expecting an even back and forth brawl, which doesn't fit with your claim at all.

Cheers.
so you will just ignore all the other times in threads that posters say Thanos wouldn't stand a chance physically against Hulk. I know for a fact the likes of Jonathan's and fithchild have said in the past Thanos would ladt long against Hulk.

On the Carver/KMC thing in WWH /Thanos thread he says Hulk would kill Thanos and the moron h1 reckons a angry Hulk would obliterate Thanos in a few blows.

« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2014, 10:18:20 AM »
so you will just ignore all the other times in threads that posters say Thanos wouldn't stand a chance physically against Hulk.

I'm not ignoring it. I'm telling you they have never seriously argued anything like the stuff you claimed.

I know for a fact the likes of Jonathan's and fithchild have said in the past Thanos would ladt long against Hulk.

Like I said - complete and utter horseshit. As a card carrying member of the Church of Hulk I think I have a pretty good handle on how prominent fellow members like Jonathanos and Fifthchild view things, and having read many, many Hulk vs Thanos debates involving the two down the years I can tell you for a fact that neither have ever claimed anything like:

Thanos stands no chance in a fist fight against and should be literally one shot.

On the Carver/KMC thing in WWH /Thanos thread he says Hulk would kill Thanos

Well World War Hulk isn't in the Hulk vs Thanos mini-series, and again you seem to be confusing people believing that Hulk could beat Thanos with people arguing:

most Hulk fans believe Thanos stands no chance in a fist fight against and should be literally one shot.

There's a huge difference between the two stances and it seems like you have some real issues separating the two.

and the moron h1 reckons a angry Hulk would obliterate Thanos in a few blows.

He believes that about Worldbreaker Hulk, sure. He's clearly very impressed with the Worldbreaker based on his own attempts at mathematically calculating the level of force produced by Hulk in IH #634 (weirdo). A standard Hulk though? I've never seen anything to indicate he has a high opinion of any Hulk below Worldbreaker.

But fuck it, because Herochat has just come back I'm feeling generous, so I'm going to go ahead and give you both carver and h1 as legit examples of your argument (even though I don't think either actually remotely conform to your stated criteria).

That gives you a sum total of three valid examples (Devil Hulk being the other one).

There are five people who think Thanos should easily wreck Hulk on the first two pages of the KMC "Hulk vs Thanos Predictions" thread alone. That doesn't include you or Quanchi, who's views on the topic of Hulk's strength vs Thanos's strength are well-known.

In other words, your argument is clearly and demonstrably rubbish. Vastly more people of the battle boardy variant across the internet believe that Thanos should easily wreck Hulk than do vice versa. There will be many more loser battle board posters across the internet eating massive amounts of crow if Hulk proves as strong or stronger than Thanos than there will be if the opposite is shown.

Cheers.

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2014, 11:29:39 AM »
so you will just ignore all the other times in threads that posters say Thanos wouldn't stand a chance physically against Hulk.

I'm not ignoring it. I'm telling you they have never seriously argued anything like the stuff you claimed.

I know for a fact the likes of Jonathan's and fithchild have said in the past Thanos would ladt long against Hulk.

Like I said - complete and utter horseshit. As a card carrying member of the Church of Hulk I think I have a pretty good handle on how prominent fellow members like Jonathanos and Fifthchild view things, and having read many, many Hulk vs Thanos debates involving the two down the years I can tell you for a fact that neither have ever claimed anything like:

Thanos stands no chance in a fist fight against and should be literally one shot.

On the Carver/KMC thing in WWH /Thanos thread he says Hulk would kill Thanos

Well World War Hulk isn't in the Hulk vs Thanos mini-series, and again you seem to be confusing people believing that Hulk could beat Thanos with people arguing:

There's a huge difference between the two stances and it seems like you have some real issues separating the two.

and the moron h1 reckons a angry Hulk would obliterate Thanos in a few blows.

He believes that about Worldbreaker Hulk, sure. He's clearly very impressed with the Worldbreaker based on his own attempts at mathematically calculating the level of force produced by Hulk in IH #634 (weirdo). A standard Hulk though? I've never seen anything to indicate he has a high opinion of any Hulk below Worldbreaker.

But fuck it, because Herochat has just come back I'm feeling generous, so I'm going to go ahead and give you both carver and h1 as legit examples of your argument (even though I don't think either actually remotely conform to your stated criteria).

That gives you a sum total of three valid examples (Devil Hulk being the other one).

There are five people who think Thanos should easily wreck Hulk on the first two pages of the KMC "Hulk vs Thanos Predictions" thread alone. That doesn't include you or Quanchi, who's views on the topic of Hulk's strength vs Thanos's strength are well-known.

In other words, your argument is clearly and demonstrably rubbish. Vastly more people of the battle boardy variant across the internet believe that Thanos should easily wreck Hulk than do vice versa. There will be many more loser battle board posters across the internet eating massive amounts of crow if Hulk proves as strong or stronger than Thanos than there will be if the opposite is shown.

Cheers.
im telling you they have.

I can tell you they have said that Thanos physically can't stand up to the Hulk.

That was a example and he also said Waids Hulk( the one Thanos is fighting) would crush Hulk due to Hulks feats.

You're right there is a difference between the two stands, both of which are stated by Hulk fans.

He also says it about grey Hulk who destroyed the asteroid. Read any of his posts about Thanos as he thinks Thanos can't stand up to punches.

Lol at you been all cocky. I can give you more examples if you wish.

The people you say Thanos wrecks Hulk say if Thanos uses his other powers not just physically. My point is most Hulk fans think Thanos is physically weak and can't hang with Hulk.

My views on Thanos strength with Hulk have always remained the same. IMO Thanos is as strong in terms on punching/fighting etc.

And again the people that say Thanos crushes Hulk are saying it via EP and blasting etc not sheer strength.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +8/-7
  • Eternia’s Greatest Nemesis
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2014, 11:41:30 AM »
Mmmm....real responses meet with shitty homo erotic cuss filled retorts by you.
Flippant responses meet with same.

Why pretend i have any actual respect for you by trying to debate you?
 There are other people here who are capable of having a back and forth.
You're just that shitty kid i make fun of when no one else is posting.
I asked you for proof on something you said and you failed to provide and replied with a dodge comment.

You think you have respect or not for me should bother me lol your opinion holds as much weight as a pedophile or a child killers.

To make fun of some one is to make the look bad. I geuss you're trying to make yourself look bad then?
More rage typos and buffoonery from one of the worst posters on the internet battle boards.  Calm down, nerd.

« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2014, 11:42:48 AM »
im telling you they have.

And I'm telling you that you are wrong.

You're right there is a difference between the two stands, both of which are stated by Hulk fans.

You're doing a terrible job at proving that more than one or two extreme examples like Devil Hulk have ever said anything similar to your statement.

Lol at you been all cocky. I can give you more examples if you wish.

Please do. You said you could name at least twelve people who believed that "Thanos stands no chance in a fist fight against and should be literally one shot." So far you've got (at a generous measure) three - nine to go.

The people you say Thanos wrecks Hulk say if Thanos uses his other powers not just physically.

Actually, of the five that I was referring to, three of them didn't clarify either way and two were quite explicit that Hulk should lose even in a hand-to-hand fight. And that's just on the first two pages.

My point is most Hulk fans think Thanos is physically weak and can't hang with Hulk.

It's an extreme minority view that pales into comparison next to the number of people who think Thanos is miles out of Hulk's league. There's no "most" about it.

Cheers.

Ramz

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2014, 11:57:51 AM »
This guy is an absolute cunt idiot. How about you simply say you meant those posters here simply think Hulk would beat Thanos in a "physical confrontation", not 1 shot him, you stupid fucking imbecile? It would save everyone time and headache.

Ramz

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2014, 12:00:36 PM »

I can tell you they have said that Thanos physically can't stand up to the Hulk.

My point is most Hulk fans think Thanos is physically weak and can't hang with Hulk.

So your point is that these people listed think that Hulk would beat Thanos in a punching match, not that Hulk would 1 shot Thanos easily?

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +8/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2014, 12:05:04 PM »

So your point is that these people listed think that Hulk would beat Thanos in a punching match, not that Hulk would 1 shot Thanos easily?
I will give you an indication of just how stupid insane titan is.  He is a kmc poster who forgot his own login after years of usage.  If he can't remember his own login don't expect examples.  He's just plain stupid.

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2014, 12:32:16 PM »
I will reply to Liams post after cinema.

Ramz stop being a cheerleader it doesn't suit you,

Lmao at Quan creating a second account after his first homo account is mocked. It's nice to see he's still butthurt and obsessive about everything.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +8/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2014, 12:36:56 PM »

Lmao at Quan creating a second account after his first homo account is mocked. It's nice to see he's still butthurt and obsessive about everything.
You are a dumb cunt.  That word perfectly describes you.  You created that account and outed yourself with the frequent rage typos. 

You are running scared, cuntBoy.

Dutchman

• +1/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2014, 12:50:24 PM »
Hulk fans are shitting bricks about this upcoming mini incase Hulk isn't leaps and bounds over Thanos in terms of strength

Why would Hulk need to be "leaps and bounds" over Thanos in terms of strength?
Cheers.
Italians.

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2014, 03:30:39 PM »

You are a dumb cunt.  That word perfectly describes you.  You created that account and outed yourself with the frequent rage typos. 

lol you're saying I created YOUR other account bwhahaha.

Just because you think you're important, get over yourself you sad stupid fuck.

No one is scared of a faggot like you

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +8/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2014, 03:55:52 PM »

Shut your little cunt mouth.  You are a stain on the boards.   Beg for more pity, cunt.

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2014, 05:06:03 PM »

Shut your little cunt mouth.  You are a stain on the boards.   Beg for more pity, cunt.
hahaha look at you acting all tough because you're angry about failing with your first account you homo.

How does it feel to be a sad failure?