Herochat

who can stop Hillary

therock

• +18/-63
    • View Profile
who can stop Hillary
« on: August 12, 2015, 01:11:54 AM »
can anyone stop her. The Email thing dont seem to be sticking, with Trump taking the media attentin talking about bleeding vaginas and all that

thought maybe Rubio. He young and seemed reasonble. That was untill giving whatever life that happen the first second you nut in the girl the same rights you would give a regular person

That actully god damm frighten me. With that logic..you can give a girl who takes the morning after pill the death pentaliy. Dont get me wrong..would never happen even if he became president, because congress, the senate the supreme court would probally put a stop to that insanity before it happen. Nor do I think he thought it out that far. But the fact he didn't is bad in of itself

Kaisic has a change..but to damm sane to win the nom
Same with Paul

Jeb has the best shot

Trump..ha no

best bet is GOOD OLD BERNIE. Kind of wrote the republicans off a bit. Bernie could win. Hillary pretty to the right on some issues. Wouldnt mind Bernie

if he loses imagine Hillary crew would give him a position to calm supporters..maybe even vice president.

What could clench it for Hillary or The dems

if Obama does something on weed or locking drug offender up..which he been droping hints on

If she makes it past Bernine..she very hard to beat

She has the women vote probally
She may get some of the whites Obama lost. Fucked up but True
She may have the Youth vote..with the college stuff
she will have the latino votes if the republicans keep fucking around. They say if the republican cant least get 40 percent of the latino votes...Hillary will be impossible to beat
Black got them of course

Panthergod

• +35/-72
    • View Profile
Re: who can stop Hillary
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 01:30:22 AM »
The real question is what type of idiot would vote for her?

scourge

• +20/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 09:53:54 AM »
Hilary right now has the "well, she's the one I've heard of" vote.
Bernie currently has the "this guy actually seems to give a fuck and has a history of doing exactly what he says...I didn't know any of them still did" vote.

The energized base Bernie has...the fact that Hilary has maxed out her donors while 80% or so of Bernie's have just gotten started...The fact that Hillary is spending like crazy and Bernie is holding back... The fact that he's getting more and more mainstream media attention in addition to his supporters recognizing they need to personally use some word of mouth to let people know...the fact that Hillary's support is at an all time low despite her spending more than ever... It all makes me hopeful.

scourge

• +20/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 10:12:41 AM »
Looks like things many said couldn't happen are happening. In March, Bernie had 8% to Hilldogs 44% in NH, now:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_opinion/us_politics/2015/08/poll_bernie_sanders_surges_ahead_of_hillary_clinton_in_nh_44_37

Average John

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 10:27:45 AM »
It really shows the bad scene in the US right now when Hillary Clinton is head and shoulders above any Republican contender, with the exception of Kasich and Rand Paul. Jeb is an empty suit, so he could probably not kill the country like his brother, but other than that...yikes.

I'm voting Bernie in the DC primary, but will probably hold my nose and vote Hillary in the general unless a sane Republican is running.

scourge

• +20/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 10:42:48 AM »
Hopefully you'll get to unclench your nose and vote for the candidate you want. It's a long way between then and now and we haven't even had a single democrat primary debate yet.

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2015, 07:00:56 PM »
I know I'm probably in the minority...but I like Joe Biden. Yeah, he makes gaffes, but he's like Columbo. You see him, listen to him, you think he's a dope--and then he makes you look like an idiot (Ask Walker).

Out of all the candiates, he's the one I can believe actually cares about the people. So I hope he runs.

scourge

• +20/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2015, 07:37:11 PM »
Biden probably cares more than Hillary, but he seems like just a whacky dude who may be smarter than often given credit for, but a whacky dude none the less. A lot of fun.

The reason you stated is one of the main reasons I like Bernie. He seems to genuinely care about people much more than any self glorification say like Hillary. Biden I can't read. Don't see him too different than most politicians but better than the Hillster. Kind of a guy who just ended up with a cool job by playing it smart and not rocking the boat. Don't know too much about his past though.

Toilet Bunny

• +42/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2015, 07:41:33 PM »
Biden helped write an early draft of the Patriot Act too... so nope for me.

LiquidSailor

• +43/-145
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2015, 07:50:26 PM »
He is far more progressive than Hillary could ever hope to be.

DIGUSTING

Imperial

• Was once the Greatest of All Time
  • +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2015, 08:20:45 PM »
Hillary's biggest asset is that she is running in a year where there is a dearth of other declared candidates who are both viable and desirable, save (hopefully) Sanders.

Thom Hartmann : "How can you have a functioning nation when you don't believe in science or education?"

Toilet Bunny

• +42/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2015, 09:03:10 PM »
He is far more progressive than Hillary could ever hope to be.

Maybe.  I wouldn't be surprised if she supported something akin to the Patriot Act, either.  Still, I'm reluctant to say Biden is progressive.

therock

• +18/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2015, 10:28:45 PM »
on a lot of social issues he is

on security and foreign affair not so much

I mean on social issues, and enconomy..hillster, Biden and Sanders probally not that much different

do like Hillary College Plan

ProjectCornDog

• +1/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2015, 10:59:09 PM »
Rand would beat Hillary

Sarcastic Cat

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2015, 11:21:44 PM »