Herochat

Agents of SHIELD

altoon

• +8/-5
    • View Profile
Re: Agents of SHIELD
« Reply #915 on: November 28, 2017, 08:00:57 PM »
Sounds like Marvel probably owns the name and non mutant members of Alpha Flight.

-K-M-

• +11/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: November 28, 2017, 08:11:22 PM »
Puck maaaaaybe appearing in Gambit, but they said "puck-like" if it was puck wouldn't add that part me thinks..

[JOE] Male, any ethnicity, 30-50 years old. We are looking for actors 5’6” and under. He’s a gun for hire. He is the black sheep of his family. Not from good breeding but from a working class family. Short. Puck-like, with an interesting character face.REQUIRES SEQUEL OPTIONS.

NeoGreenLantern

• +71/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: November 28, 2017, 08:28:54 PM »
Sounds like I should try out for Puck. Me or Samm Lavine.

MTL76

• +1116/-11
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: November 28, 2017, 09:50:48 PM »
Sounds like I should try out for Puck. Me or Samm Lavine.

I’d fight you for it, but... it’s Puck.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

-K-M-

• +11/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: November 28, 2017, 09:56:31 PM »
Yeeeeees, yes fight for my affection. You can all be puck

AP

• +70/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: November 28, 2017, 10:41:06 PM »
We are Groot Puck.

Riv1

• +35/-871
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: November 30, 2017, 05:43:16 AM »
Apparently their in a custody battle. They are owned partially by Fox and by Marvel Studios

https://mcuexchange.com/new-report-suggests-alpha-flight-isnt-owned-marvel-studios/

Department H was referenced in agents of shield so I have no idea
Thanks, and dammit that sucks.

MTL76

• +1116/-11
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: November 30, 2017, 04:47:15 PM »
The preview was dope. I saw in on a desktop PC but the aliens looked good. The opening scene showing the home life of the mysterious guy who kidnapped the team was really cool. It seems like the writers are given a lot of room to experiment and it makes this show really stand out.

The cast all seem to have an effortless rapport with each other. Mack was hilarious - “Of course we’re in space, it’s the one thing we HAVENT done yet,” or “I hit him as hard as humanly possible.” And busting on Coulson for bringing the budget hand... but at the same time the humor does not distract from the drama. It’s a great balance.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

JAXN

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: November 30, 2017, 04:51:42 PM »
AOS is the best comic show out there for me

NeoGreenLantern

• +71/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: November 30, 2017, 04:53:24 PM »
The preview was dope. I saw in on a desktop PC but the aliens looked good. The opening scene showing the home life of the mysterious guy who kidnapped the team was really cool. It seems like the writers are given a lot of room to experiment and it makes this show really stand out.

The cast all seem to have an effortless rapport with each other. Mack was hilarious - “Of course we’re in space, it’s the one thing we HAVENT done yet,” or “I hit him as hard as humanly possible.” And busting on Coulson for bringing the budget hand... but at the same time the humor does not distract from the drama. It’s a great balance.

Mack has become the 4th wall tapping pop culture guy and I am 100% cool with that.

80sBaby

• +26/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: November 30, 2017, 05:02:12 PM »
AOS is the best comic show out there for me

Same.

Riv1

• +35/-871
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: November 30, 2017, 06:42:54 PM »

Mack has become the 4th wall tapping pop culture guy and I am 100% cool with that.
Agree and agree. Getting that deama/humor balance right is the mark of a good show.

80sBaby

• +26/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: December 01, 2017, 11:20:10 PM »
This show is AWSOME!!

First of all, Mack is the GOAT! His intro was great, as were his 4th wall breaking, common sense talking realism.

May is hardcore af! Being teleported though a pipe makes sense for her character.

Loved the roundabout reference to S.W.O.R.D

The acknowledgement of FitzSimmons constantly be g separated. In love that they're both the best actors/characters in the show (Mack is a very close second.)

Good hook with figuring out what happened to Earth.

All of it was fantastic!

Prediction: Fitz figures out they're in the future bit cannot retrieve them. So he starts a cult/belief system that those AoS will show up in the future to save them.

And yes, Coulson, that was the coolest you've all ever looked.

Riv1

• +35/-871
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: December 02, 2017, 01:17:56 AM »
You covered pretty much everything i enjoyed abiut this premiere.
Great theory in Fitz, too!

altoon

• +8/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: December 02, 2017, 01:55:37 PM »

And yes, Coulson, that was the coolest you've all ever looked.

No it looked like a scene from Scooby Doo.