Herochat

Dragon Ball Super manga chapter 1 english

mob parker

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Dragon Ball Super manga chapter 1 english
« on: June 22, 2015, 01:28:20 AM »
http://readms.com/r/dragon_ball_super/001/2831/1

takes place before/during battle of gods. hopefully we get more confirmation goku and vegeta were the best before ssj god.
post a shoe on your head doing 150 push-ups or your lying. that's how it's done around here no?

Broken spirited House negroes usually despise Black people with dignity and self respect.

Your busted mug could make anyone shiver, but as ugly as you are it's nothing compared to your stupidity.

Strawman Abridged

• +16/-5
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon Ball Super manga chapter 1 english
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 01:37:50 AM »
Goku is still the worst dad ever. I'm surprised Picolo hasn't kidnapped Goten, ie Gohan v.2.

Thanos6

• +8/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 06:30:33 AM »
That or that Bulma hasn't basically abducted him either. (He's practically part of her family anyway)
Truten forever!

Bandido

• +5/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 08:27:39 PM »
Goku is still the worst dad ever. I'm surprised Picolo hasn't kidnapped Goten, ie Gohan v.2.
Or the best Dad ever, considering he, you know, saved the world.

Toilet Bunny

• +42/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 12:56:09 AM »
The two are not mutually exclusive.

Goku is a terrible father despite saving the planet.

mob parker

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 04:38:28 PM »
dragon ball super anime spoilers

2 episodes in and vegeta confirmed goku is the best AGAIN and that he himself is 2nd best. so gohan must be 4th and gotenks 3rd lol next episode looks like its starting at the beginning of battle of gods already.

"After defeating Majin Buu, he became the undisputed number one in the universe. But even now he keeps training."

"Kakarot! I've accepted the fact that you are the strongest Saiyan. But even so, Kakarot. I have no interest in being second best/number two! One day I will surpass you! No... I will surpass everyone in the universe!"
post a shoe on your head doing 150 push-ups or your lying. that's how it's done around here no?

Broken spirited House negroes usually despise Black people with dignity and self respect.

Your busted mug could make anyone shiver, but as ugly as you are it's nothing compared to your stupidity.

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2015, 06:34:13 PM »
Goku runs things son as I've been saying FOR YEARS.  Do you remember when ABSOLUTE IDIOTS used to SWEAR that Gohan > Goku after the Buu saga?  I remember that.  Idiots can't melt steel beams right Neo? 

Not BAMF

• +3/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2015, 07:57:50 PM »
I like how the Z fighters shrug off planet-destroying blasts, but Goten was "in danger" from the tractor veering off a cliff.

I miss DB. I hope this manga turns out good.

Mightily Oats

• +71/-574
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2015, 08:33:21 PM »
Goku runs things son as I've been saying FOR YEARS.  Do you remember when ABSOLUTE IDIOTS used to SWEAR that Gohan > Goku after the Buu saga?  I remember that.  Idiots can't melt steel beams right Neo?
People were saying Gohan > Goku DURING the Buu saga.

Which is true.

mob parker

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2015, 08:55:19 PM »
People were saying Gohan > Goku DURING the Buu saga.

Which is true.

During the Buu saga Vegeta already said Goku was number 1. So now it comes down to if Vegeta was always number 2. If he is 2nd best now and without SSJ3, i think Gohan wasn't much stronger if at all during the Buu saga.

Ramz

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2015, 11:41:42 PM »
Goku is and will always be the best. Oats is a fat fag that will never be able to wrap his head around that fact, because this on time Gohan powered up real good

Mightily Oats

• +71/-574
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2015, 03:17:30 AM »
Goku is and will always be the best. Oats is a fat fag that will never be able to wrap his head around that fact, because this on time Gohan powered up real good
I've never denied Goku being Superman.

Gohan was more powerful during the Buu saga, though.

Ramz

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2015, 08:14:51 AM »
Gohan was more powerful until Goku powered up and then beat up Buu

mob parker

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2015, 08:50:32 AM »
FYI its only been 6 months after the Buu saga in Dragon Ball Super. Not enough time for Goku and Vegeta to be the best, they already were.

Rynox

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2015, 11:23:48 AM »
Gohan was more powerful until Goku powered up and then beat up Buu

But Superman > Goku rite?