Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Sense8  (Read 1803 times)

altoon

• King
    • View Profile
Re: Sense8
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2015, 02:22:24 AM »

Actually Riley is the least useful of the group.  Wolfgang is probably my fav and the more we found out about his background the more I liked him disturbing as it was.  I absolutely love how ride or die Nita is for Nomi she's probably my second fav even if she's not in the cluster.

Von Doom

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2015, 02:32:02 AM »

Fair point about Riley. I figure her musical talents will somehow be more useful in the future.

Capheus's abilities behind the wheel are solid, but he seems like his primary function is going to be as the grounding force of the group. His philosophical view of life seems like it's going to be what helps the group move forward during some of the extremely rough patches that are coming up.

And yes, Wolfgang is the shit. He brings a different viewpoint and a certain edge that will be needed. I suppose Sun's ability to Vulcanize her emotions fulfills the need in a similar way, but it's good to have more than one person who can accomplish similar tasks.

altoon

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2015, 02:44:38 AM »

Wolfgang has the least amount of problems killing though.  I don't see Sun as so cold when it comes to that.

Von Doom

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2015, 02:50:18 AM »

When it was needed, she took over Capheus and went to town with that machete. But yeah, Wolfgang is better at that. It's like Sun is the best fighter, but Will and Wolfgang are really capable as well.

BillyRunsThingsSon

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2015, 01:33:33 PM »

Sun's my favorite character although she can be a bit bull-headed.  She always helps out Van Dam when he's in a pinch.  African goons are light work for her.

altoon

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2015, 01:12:27 AM »

Fuck yes it got renewed for a season2 I was worried for a while I think they were just waiting for today to announce it though

sense8

altoon

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2016, 05:52:27 PM »

Damn I thought it may have gotten canceled but we get a 2 hr special for Christmas but then we have to wait till fucking May for new eps.  Damn it will have been 2 yrs since the first season.

trailer

Not happy they took so long the had to recast Cap.

altoon

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2017, 12:48:40 AM »

Well it's back and there finally introducing other sense8's.  Of course she really shady and extremely hot so I'm sure she can be trusted.

Von Doom

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2017, 12:12:41 AM »

So is every homo sensorium supremely competent in some way? Every cluster introduced thus far is populated by people who have some kind of noteworthy talent. Where's the fat burnout or the guy who is just really dumb? I know if I was in a cluster, my cluster-mates would be very disappointed. I get that it's a tv show, and so you want to focus on people who are worth watching, but is there an actual reason all homo sensorium are extraordinary in some way beyond their telepathic link?

altoon

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2017, 05:22:10 AM »

Well we haven't seen all the members of another cluster. Plus if they do have a useless member I doubt they would contact them.
Pages: 1 [2]