Herochat

College Football Discussion

Propeus The Fallen

• +17/-5
    • View Profile
Re: College Football Discussion
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2016, 08:09:04 PM »
Yeah, but now I know Alabama will curbstomp Florida St if they meet up...although I really hate Lane Kiffin getting any credit because he's human garbage. Hopefully some college team will want him to be a head coach and he can fail all by himself again.

Propeus The Fallen

• +17/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2016, 08:36:08 PM »
YESSSS!!!!!

****ING FINALLY!!! WE DID IT!!! WE ACTUALLY ***ING DID IT!!! GO DRINK BLEACH GATOR FANS!!! BLEACHERADE FOR ALL OF YOU MISERABLE SWAMP PESTS!!!

Master

• +36/-24
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2016, 10:24:48 PM »
Yeah, fuck those Gators. You guys will probably beat my Bulldogs next week, but we can at least find camaraderie in hating those piece of shit retard gator-clapping Florida bastards. 
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

Master

• +36/-24
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2016, 09:45:38 AM »
PTF, well... we should have beat you. But we gave up two dumb touchdowns (including that final Hail Mary) to gift wrap that win for you Vols.

Please note that we will come to your house and rock you next year when Eason is a sophomore.

Propeus The Fallen

• +17/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2016, 12:02:05 PM »
Dude, you and everyone need to learn that we're like the Super GlobeTrotters. We struggle in the first half a bit, then during half time we decide to power up and win.

I admit it probably would be a better idea to play our best through the entire game, but what do I know? I just compared a college football team to a poorly animated cartoon series based on basketball sports entertainment. :)

Propeus The Fallen

• +17/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2016, 09:15:26 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Oh well. Win some, lose some. Vols are probably going to get killed by Alabama. Man, I'm going to hate seeing Kiffin's smug punk ass face. Miserable piece of garbage.

Master

• +36/-24
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2016, 02:12:38 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Oh well. Win some, lose some. Vols are probably going to get killed by Alabama. Man, I'm going to hate seeing Kiffin's smug punk ass face. Miserable piece of garbage.

Well, the Vols can't expect to come from behind each week and win. Especially with a half dozen turnovers.

Todd

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2016, 09:09:02 PM »
Yeah, but now I know Alabama will curbstomp Florida St if they meet up...although I really hate Lane Kiffin getting any credit because he's human garbage. Hopefully some college team will want him to be a head coach and he can fail all by himself again.
i doubt it would be as bad as you think. I think florida st. Would stand a good chance at the upset. Thier defense just needs to show up.

Master

• +36/-24
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2017, 12:59:45 PM »
SEC is trash this year outside of Alabama (elite), Georgia (improving to really good), Auburn (decent), and that's fucking it. Vanderbilt is mediocre at best and beat that waaaaay overrated Kansas State team.

Outside the SEC, gotta say that Penn State is in the top 10 right now due purely to rep rather than any merit from this year. Every other top 10 would smoke them. HARD.

Master

• +36/-24
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2017, 08:56:48 PM »
SEC is trash this year outside of Alabama (elite), Georgia (improving to really good), Auburn (decent), and that's fucking it. Vanderbilt is mediocre at best and beat that waaaaay overrated Kansas State team.

Outside the SEC, gotta say that Penn State is in the top 10 right now due purely to rep rather than any merit from this year. Every other top 10 would smoke them. HARD.

Well, I was right about Penn State and UGA. Alabama was elite but had too many injuries... now just really good. Auburn is playing elite after having a just “good” first half of the season. But they may not have their star RB now.

Ohio State has a ton of talent, but they are too inconsistent in performance. If this was an 8-team playoff, they should be in. But they do not deserve a top 4 spot.