Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: College Football Discussion  (Read 6883 times)

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
Re: College Football Discussion
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2016, 12:09:04 AM »

Yeah, but now I know Alabama will curbstomp Florida St if they meet up...although I really hate Lane Kiffin getting any credit because he's human garbage. Hopefully some college team will want him to be a head coach and he can fail all by himself again.

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2016, 12:36:08 AM »

YESSSS!!!!!

****ING FINALLY!!! WE DID IT!!! WE ACTUALLY ***ING DID IT!!! GO DRINK BLEACH GATOR FANS!!! BLEACHERADE FOR ALL OF YOU MISERABLE SWAMP PESTS!!!

Master Tolkien

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
  • I write about dragons. Bitches love dragons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2016, 02:24:48 AM »

Yeah, fuck those Gators. You guys will probably beat my Bulldogs next week, but we can at least find camaraderie in hating those piece of shit retard gator-clapping Florida bastards. 

Of the 10 villains, so far as things of this nature can be remembered going back afore the days the board crashes, 9 filled with dread and cursed in vain at the sight of Master.

Master Tolkien

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2016, 01:45:38 PM »

PTF, well... we should have beat you. But we gave up two dumb touchdowns (including that final Hail Mary) to gift wrap that win for you Vols.

Please note that we will come to your house and rock you next year when Eason is a sophomore.

Of the 10 villains, so far as things of this nature can be remembered going back afore the days the board crashes, 9 filled with dread and cursed in vain at the sight of Master.

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2016, 04:02:05 PM »

Dude, you and everyone need to learn that we're like the Super GlobeTrotters. We struggle in the first half a bit, then during half time we decide to power up and win.

I admit it probably would be a better idea to play our best through the entire game, but what do I know? I just compared a college football team to a poorly animated cartoon series based on basketball sports entertainment. :)

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2016, 01:15:26 AM »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Oh well. Win some, lose some. Vols are probably going to get killed by Alabama. Man, I'm going to hate seeing Kiffin's smug punk ass face. Miserable piece of garbage.

Master Tolkien

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2016, 06:12:38 PM »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Oh well. Win some, lose some. Vols are probably going to get killed by Alabama. Man, I'm going to hate seeing Kiffin's smug punk ass face. Miserable piece of garbage.

Well, the Vols can't expect to come from behind each week and win. Especially with a half dozen turnovers.

Todd

• Mystery
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2016, 01:09:02 AM »

Yeah, but now I know Alabama will curbstomp Florida St if they meet up...although I really hate Lane Kiffin getting any credit because he's human garbage. Hopefully some college team will want him to be a head coach and he can fail all by himself again.
i doubt it would be as bad as you think. I think florida st. Would stand a good chance at the upset. Thier defense just needs to show up.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]