Herochat

*SPOILERS* is a gay

scourge

• +30/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
Re: *SPOILERS* is a gay
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2015, 08:47:55 AM »
There's still Rictor and Shatterstar for the bisexual community (add them to my list).

Also, what of Karma? Full blown gay, full blown straight or mix?

JookDukem

• +24/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2015, 08:52:00 AM »
They should make an alt universe where everyone is gay. Would be crazy dope. There would be so much fabulous it'd be redick.

The Captain

• +4/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2015, 09:04:50 AM »
Didn't they have a story arc not too long ago about Iceman having to deal with all his ex-girlfriends at once, including Mystique and Kitty?

Jenny Everdeen

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2015, 09:16:03 AM »
They should make an alt universe where everyone is gay. Would be crazy dope. There would be so much fabulous it'd be redick.

they did. It's called DC

Speed of Zound

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2015, 09:30:44 AM »
How much does this comic cost? I feel the need to donate that much money to Stormfront or something.

scourge

• +30/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2015, 09:33:39 AM »
You're fucked up, Zound. Just googled what that was.

Speed of Zound

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2015, 10:06:16 AM »
This reminds me; I need to eat at Chik-fil-A sometime. Havn't had that since Ender's Game came out in theaters...

scourge

• +30/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2015, 10:11:34 AM »
Disgusting. Ender's Game the movie I mean. But your homophobia is pretty unappealing as well.

Speed of Zound

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2015, 10:13:25 AM »
You must have really enjoyed the era when saying Faggot and Nigger was the height on comedy of these boards.

Ramz

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2015, 10:16:21 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA. What the fuck.

So random. Older Bobby still destroys pussy though? LOL. This is so awesome.

Bobby is SLANGING DICK ERYWHERE.

hahahahaha

Dutchman

• +1/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2015, 10:21:47 AM »
If Bendis really wanted to go down this road he should have just made him bi cause now we got years of continuity that makes no sense. Time is broken.
God do you know how many people would be thrilled to see him bi.
Hell make him bi and have him enter (lol) a relationship with a dude.
THAT ALONE would be like "Woah"
now it's just "Everybody says they're bi"
I mean I am (wait, no wait, I'm not) but doesn't mean EVERYBODY says what the fuck does that even mean Bendis

Whiskeyclone

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2015, 10:23:33 AM »
"Actually, Bendis' X-Men is like his best stuff in ages, it's pretty good man."

- People who weren't me.

scourge

• +30/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2015, 10:24:15 AM »
You must have really enjoyed the era when saying Faggot and Nigger was the height on comedy of these boards.

The bold underline and italics got me, That you're basically trying to shout the terms, so comedy points to you for that, but no I was never into that. If the right twist is put on it I can be into joking around with those terms but if I feel like people are saying them with actual hate it's something I personally think is shitty, and tend to avoid for the most part. On a side note, this seems like a weird direction to take this thread in. Back on topic, you got a real Senator Kelly vibe going on.

Ares

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2015, 10:27:54 AM »
That was terrible. And stupid. Also, remember when psychics actually respected the privacy of others and casually reading your thoughts was considered incredibly invasive? That was one of the more infuriating things about Ultimate X-Men that did not need to be brought over.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 10:33:05 AM by Ares »

Speed of Zound

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2015, 10:29:25 AM »

The bold underline and italics got me, That you're basically trying to shout the terms, so comedy points to you for that, but no I was never into that. If the right twist is put on it I can be into joking around with those terms but if I feel like people are saying them with actual hate it's something I personally think is shitty, and tend to avoid for the most part. On a side note, this seems like a weird direction to take this thread in. Back on topic, you got a real Senator Kelly vibe going on.
Wait...Do You really think I was seriously going to donate money to Stormfront? Of all the hate sites I visit; that isn't one of 'em