Herochat

Avengers: Age of Ultron SPOILERS (After Credit Scene leaked)

Ramz

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron SPOILERS (After Credit Scene leaked)
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2015, 09:29:08 PM »
This film is going to blow shit out of the water. If it'll be better than Avengers (Asseble) will be up to time to tell (aka, several weeks from now) but god damn at the very least it looks way better than Man of fucking Steel and fucking DO YOU BLEED V. BECAUSE YOU WILL goddamned Batman V. Supermanshit.

I thought that was terrible but fuckin guaranteed Gorilla batman is bring in that ayrab monay

Dutchman

• +1/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2015, 09:50:40 PM »
Wait hang on
A) Is my post terrible (surely it is)
B) was Avengers terrible
or C) Man of Steel was terrible, because it was

Ramz

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2015, 09:56:24 PM »
The whole "DO U BLEEEEED? SWAR TA ME DO U??" thing was bad

« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2015, 10:12:54 PM »
I can confirm it is fake. Wasted 10 minutes of my life sitting through to the end of the credits, there's nothing. A mid-credit scene and that's it, no Spider-Man.

Cheers.

Master

• +42/-24
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2015, 07:09:38 AM »
I can confirm it is fake. Wasted 10 minutes of my life sitting through to the end of the credits, there's nothing. A mid-credit scene and that's it, no Spider-Man.

Cheers.

Awesome info. That is likewise saving me and my friends that 10 minutes... and also the blame they would lay on me for making them sit through the credits.
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

Dutchman

• +1/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2015, 09:19:13 AM »

Cheers.
what

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2015, 12:29:37 PM »
Should probably put that in the other thread, people may come in to this one not expecting spoilers for the whole film.

Cheers.

Master

• +42/-24
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2015, 01:00:51 PM »
Or just post spoilers in EVERY topic. Leave no stone unturned, AP. FINISH THE DRILL.
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

Dutchman

• +1/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2015, 02:59:22 PM »
Great now I can't read this thread because I can't scroll up.

Screw you Gomer.

AP

• +117/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2015, 05:26:06 PM »
Fixed.  Sorry.  It was late.  :'(

Ramz

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2015, 05:29:53 PM »
The mid after credit scene is historically better anyway, isn't it? Or at least more involved with the MU plot? (and no rock, some asguardian monster running around is not more plot driving than Sif giving the infinite gem to the collector, you idiot)

« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2015, 05:56:42 PM »
The mid after credit scene is historically better anyway, isn't it? Or at least more involved with the MU plot? (and no rock, some asguardian monster running around is not more plot driving than Sif giving the infinite gem to the collector, you idiot)

Yeah there's not actually many end credit scenes is there? The Avengers one obviously but that was just a funny add on.

Cheers.

nu-safado

• +6/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2015, 10:27:46 PM »
90% of the time Rotten Tomato's is a horrible site for getting a real feel of whats good and what isn't. If you spend any significant amount of time there you will be up scratching your head and saying WTF a lot.

Better reviews are the coming soon and movie watching sites who have real film critics who love comic books. Their overall consensus was that it was an excellent movie. Most reviews are noting the feeling of being the movie in-between the amazing opening act and the final act its been leading up too, and how it does feel like it an in-between story moving towards the final act.. It does spend a little too much time adding in a few too many cameos, glossing over backstories for important characters and is generally too enormous to cover every point that it touches on a lot of which are good enough for movies on their own merit. things like that.

Those are very small complaints though as its the huge scale of the movie that makes it great. I wouldn't be surpirsed if it made close to Avatar money or more and all of the critics reviews that I've seen that mentioned the complaints regarded them as generally minor in comparison to how much good stuff the movie had going in

It an awesome movie, it really deserves 2 or 3 viewings to take it all in.

I'm going to watch it again tomorrow because there's so much I missed. Liam made a point, you really have to focus on one or two characters story  each time to really get it all.

Ramz

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2015, 11:21:44 PM »
90% of the time Rotten Tomato's is a horrible site for getting a real feel of whats good and what isn't. If you spend any significant amount of time there you will be up scratching your head and saying WTF a lot.

No, not really.

Hamburglar

• +2414/-55
  • I use naughty words
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2015, 12:15:04 AM »
It definitely is the best resource for judging movies

FUCKING DIGUSTING