Herochat

if katniss wins the best female character tournament i will show my boobs

NeoGreenLantern

• +45/-17
    • View Profile
I love this place but it's fascination with chicks with dicks is insane. I posted a pic with a note. I could post a video of my vagina and some would claim I did a great tuck job lol

if she wins I'll deliver,  fags

I don't know where you got the idea we would even care to see your boobs. For one thing the internet is full of boobs. I can go a couple forums down and see boobs. Second, most of the people on this board are married, in committed relationships, and have active sex lives. You're not offering much to anyone here. Third the chicks with dicks thing is something that evolved from a mixture of a long standing in joke between a mostly open minded liberal group of people.

Whether that really is a picture of you or not no one really cares. I'd recommend trying to showcase an actual sincere representation of yourself. If this is an actually sincere representation of yourself then let got have mercy on your soul.

Jenny Everdeen

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
that's the gayest shit I've ever heard

NeoGreenLantern

• +45/-17
    • View Profile
welcome to herochat!

HalloweenJack

• +11/-5
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
I love this place but it's fascination with chicks with dicks is insane. I posted a pic with a note. I could post a video of my vagina and some would claim I did a great tuck job lol

I don't know where you got the idea we would even care to see your boobs. For one thing the internet is full of boobs. I can go a couple forums down and see boobs. Second, most of the people on this board are married, in committed relationships, and have active sex lives. You're not offering much to anyone here. Third the chicks with dicks thing is something that evolved from a mixture of a long standing in joke between a mostly open minded liberal group of people.

Whether that really is a picture of you or not no one really cares. I'd recommend trying to showcase an actual sincere representation of yourself. If this is an actually sincere representation of yourself then let got have mercy on your soul.

Good for you. Now comment on Ultraman vs Voltron

NeoGreenLantern

• +45/-17
    • View Profile
I would if I knew enough about Ultraman. Wouldn't he be waaaaay too small to fight Voltron?

HalloweenJack

• +11/-5
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
I would if I knew enough about Ultraman. Wouldn't he be waaaaay too small to fight Voltron?

gimme a sec

also I find it ironic that a man who did that Spartan thing over bigger guys commenting on someone else being too small

hey! I figured out irony! Call Supeprime!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 03:44:46 PM by HalloweenJack »

NeoGreenLantern

• +45/-17
    • View Profile
I'm talking a relative size difference similar to classic King Kong and Godzilla. I haven't watched Voltron in forever but I my brain is telling me that one lion would be bigger than Ultraman.

HalloweenJack

• +11/-5
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
just go to the post and lets get this thread back on its merry wayward way

Rynox

• +14/-2
    • View Profile

Second, most of the people on this board are married, in committed relationships, and have active sex lives...

Let me stop you right there, this is herochats yer talkin about.

Or laser tiger, I forget. Anyways, MoS sucked rite??

NeoGreenLantern

• +45/-17
    • View Profile
Ultraman in blackface vs MoS Superman. GO!

Jenny Everdeen

• +0/-0
    • View Profile

Standard Herochat poster

Dutchman

• +1/-2
    • View Profile
I like how Katniss is still winning by 80% off the votes while most of us are sure this lady is a dude but they're like "... But I can't fucking risk it, because BOOBS" as if God never invented www.google.com/boobs

therock

• +18/-63
    • View Profile

Your showing your Boobs AND your calling us fags. Your just hit Jab no 1 fantasy

But Sadly cant take you up at that offer

I was promise If Foxy win...a poster said they will so be there BIG BLACK BOOBS, and I would get to motor board

That person is

Supermanprime

Hamburglar

• +2413/-53
  • I use naughty words
    • View Profile
You guys are making it awfully difficult to get my ass wet with all this Voltron talk

FUCKING DIGUSTING