Herochat

DAT NEW STAR WARS HYPE!

Dutchman

• +1/-2
    • View Profile
Re: DAT NEW STAR WARS HYPE!
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2015, 08:38:10 PM »
"God forbid someone not be a fan of something." does not translate from "The track record of the previous 6 is garbography."

JookDukem

• +24/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2015, 08:58:15 PM »
"God forbid someone not be a fan of something." does not translate from "The track record of the previous 6 is garbography."

Sure it does. I'm not a fan because I thought the previous 6 were garbage.

Hamburglar

• +2414/-55
  • I use naughty words
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2015, 09:52:31 PM »
Why don't you go find dory at kmc or something, faggot?

FUCKING DIGUSTING

JookDukem

• +24/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2015, 01:01:44 AM »
I legit LOL'ed. Good shit.

It's funnier here.

nu-safado

• +6/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2015, 02:11:17 AM »
Even for the under 30 crowd, I think its hard to escape how pervasive Star Wars is in pop culture. Its as built in as marvel and maybe some DC will be in 20-30 years., likely several orders of magnitudes more as it was practically the uniting storyline for several generations

Think of how many sad Eu stories came out just hoping to see a resolution to what happens after RoTJ. The risk that the main actors or one of them could die before it was resolved is/ was very real based on how far they take Luke into the storyline (I'm pretty sure Han is gonna die in this).

IAside from giving a beautiful and satifying new direction to the old material, with the original actors its retro in its use of as much actual wire and crane work to give it that authenticity that most modern movies are missing and it has all the potential to spin off into something amazing.

I think AoU will break Avatars record, then Star Wars will break AoU's box office of all time.

Dutchman

• +1/-2
    • View Profile