Herochat

Whats the worst show your still watching?

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-22
    • View Profile
Whats the worst show your still watching?
« on: April 26, 2015, 12:53:42 PM »
I'm still watching Once Upon A Time. Every week I sit there yelling at the damn screen about how stupid the characters but then Regina shows up and looks hot and say snarky ass shit and I keep watching. Then occasionally I like an episode like last week where it looks like they were going to give Cruella a tragic back story but she turns out to be a complete sociopath.

boundtoflames

Re: Whats the worst show your still watching?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 12:58:14 PM »
100% agree on Once Upon a Time.

Agents of Shield, I still watch and hope it gets better, but then it doesn't and then i wait for the next one in the vain hope it will.

Wyntyr

• +114/-83
  • Literally The Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 02:35:21 PM »
WWE Raw
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches

Jabroniville

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 04:43:18 PM »
I'm still watching Once Upon A Time. Every week I sit there yelling at the damn screen about how stupid the characters but then Regina shows up and looks hot and say snarky ass shit and I keep watching. Then occasionally I like an episode like last week where it looks like they were going to give Cruella a tragic back story but she turns out to be a complete sociopath.
Soon as I saw the topic, I was gonna come in to say this exact show.

I haven't even been watching that long, but the whole "Constant Flashbacks" concept is kinda dumb- it's like reading modern comics where EVERY story has a secret backstory that retcons what went on before. It renders a lot of the current story nonsensical and overly-complex (the Frozen storyline was a MESS). Many of the Evil Witches are being wasted. Jennifer Morrison is one of the worst actresses I've ever seen (she NEVER CHANGES EXPRESSION), and the kid playing Henry is so bad I can actually notice them trying to keep important scenes away from him so he doesn't fuck them up. The CGI is beyond-awful. I've seen Buffy episodes from 20 years ago with better CGI than Maleficent and the Chernabog get.

Possibly the worst thing is how the heroes are handled. One critic said it best- the villains are a thousand times more interesting than the heroes. Hook? Boring. Snow White & The Prince? Utterly-bland and forgettable. Emma? A nothing character. Belle? Talks with a speech impediment and kind of pointless. When Anna & Elsa showed up, they had one of the most fascinating Disney characters in twenty years show up, and what did she do? She froze the town's border, then stood there in the police station and didn't do anything for the ENTIRE SEASON, while other characters did stuff around her.

Seriously, every character is awful except for the villains- especially the sexy evil bitches (Elizabeth Mitchell as the Cleavage Queen? AWESOME). And Regina is fucking SPECTACULAR. It's worth watching just for her stuff. Actually a phenomenal actress, too.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 04:45:59 PM by Jabroniville »

LiquidSailor

• +70/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2015, 05:11:30 PM »
The Walking Dead.
WWE Raw

Though I basically gave up on TWD, as it isn't even worth watching just to complain about anymore.

I'd also throw Smackdown in there, since it is always worse than RAW.

DIGUSTING

Bandido

• +10/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2015, 07:54:14 PM »
The draft for Smackdown, where occasionally they would get the RAW fighters always pissed me off for that very reason. Somehow Smackdown has always sucked.

Anyway, to the thread's question: Arrow, and curse you for making me say it.

Not BAMF

• +22/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2015, 07:57:54 PM »
Oh yeah... easily Walking Dead. Last season of TWD was awful. And the season finale was one of the worst episodes ever.

Beyond that, I keep watching Supernatural, despite the fact that it hasn't been good in 5 years. I keep hoping they'll just end it, but... it keeps getting new seasons.

XerxesTWD

• +101/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2015, 08:18:58 PM »
Soon as I saw the topic, I was gonna come in to say this exact show.

I haven't even been watching that long, but the whole "Constant Flashbacks" concept is kinda dumb- it's like reading modern comics where EVERY story has a secret backstory that retcons what went on before. It renders a lot of the current story nonsensical and overly-complex (the Frozen storyline was a MESS). Many of the Evil Witches are being wasted. Jennifer Morrison is one of the worst actresses I've ever seen (she NEVER CHANGES EXPRESSION), and the kid playing Henry is so bad I can actually notice them trying to keep important scenes away from him so he doesn't fuck them up. The CGI is beyond-awful. I've seen Buffy episodes from 20 years ago with better CGI than Maleficent and the Chernabog get.

Possibly the worst thing is how the heroes are handled. One critic said it best- the villains are a thousand times more interesting than the heroes. Hook? Boring. Snow White & The Prince? Utterly-bland and forgettable. Emma? A nothing character. Belle? Talks with a speech impediment and kind of pointless. When Anna & Elsa showed up, they had one of the most fascinating Disney characters in twenty years show up, and what did she do? She froze the town's border, then stood there in the police station and didn't do anything for the ENTIRE SEASON, while other characters did stuff around her.

Seriously, every character is awful except for the villains- especially the sexy evil bitches (Elizabeth Mitchell as the Cleavage Queen? AWESOME). And Regina is fucking SPECTACULAR. It's worth watching just for her stuff. Actually a phenomenal actress, too.

The weird thing about Jennifer Morrison is how beautiful she is, 2% of the time. She has a great body, beautiful features and a fantastic smile. She has a grimace. Her mouth takes her so far beyond resting bitch face.

Lana Parilla(Regina) is hot as fuck, 24/7.

I still like Rumplestiltskin. He's great when he's winning, great when he's losing, and it pretty much all has to do with Robert Carlyle being a damn good actor.

Speech impediment Henry can fuck right off.

altoon

• +9/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2015, 08:43:20 PM »
I dropped Supernatural last season and WWE Raw a few weeks ago the only bad show I'm still watching is TWD.

Jabroniville

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2015, 11:08:56 PM »
Parrilla holds up in person, too. Though her cleavage is a lie, judging from pictures of her in a bikini from some other show. It's all about the face and smirk with her.

Morrison definitely has an absurdly-bitchy face. Constantly frowning and it's practically frozen like that.

The Captain

• +6/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2015, 09:15:40 AM »
Heaven help me I still watch The Real World when it is on........

altoon

• +9/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2015, 01:01:21 PM »
I haven't watched Real World in year but watch the hell out of the challenges.

Dutchman

• +1/-2
    • View Profile

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2015, 01:26:08 PM »
that was my first thought.

no seriously. I came out of the womb thinking that.