Herochat

Game of Thrones

LiquidSailor

• +50/-149
    • View Profile
Game of Thrones
« on: April 12, 2015, 04:31:54 PM »
Yes, today is the return of a show that is actually written intelligently and isn't pure shit.  And where an episode in which even if nothing but conversation happens the entire time, it is meaningful and helps drive the plot.

Those retards that write the worst show in the world should take notice on how to properly write a series, even if the moronic fanbase can't tell the difference anyway.  Yes, Walking Dead is terrible.

What's on the agenda for this season?  We get to see the queen's tits for one (body double sadly), Arya is going to be joining that assassin's guild, dragons are gonna do stuff and hopefully Daenarys won't be a shitty unlikable character this season.

Meanwhile, I hope Jorah gets to do stuff too because I like him. 

DIGUSTING

-K-M-

• +9/-4
    • View Profile
Re: Game of Thrones
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 04:48:25 PM »
Well they accidentally released the first 4 episodes online and I just finished episode 2. Lots of set-up.

I'm happy the show is back.

Necro

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 07:15:36 PM »
Well they accidentally released the first 4 episodes online and I just finished episode 2. Lots of set-up.

I'm happy the show is back.

They leaked.
They didn't get "accidentally released", and if you spoiler anything, I'll come to your house, and murder your neighbors poodle.

Dutchman

• +1/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 07:27:32 PM »
Yeah, and the quality is horrible so I opted not to watch them.

And I'll drive Necro to your house so he can murder your neighbour's poodle, so when you are calling the police and being asked who the fuck that German nutjob was I'll burn your fucking house down

THE FUCK DOWN

-K-M-

• +9/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2015, 08:12:03 PM »
The leak was intentional? Oh I didn't know that

Yeah I won't spoil anything that's why I didn't talk about tonight's episode in detail. I'm not flipping Dutchman afterall

« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 08:13:34 PM by -K-M- »

-K-M-

• +9/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2015, 08:22:15 PM »
BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN

wait no...I mean...

but....really....

am I a mod yet?

Dutchman

• +1/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2015, 08:44:34 PM »
Ask Oatz for my dick pics

ask me for Ramz' dick pics

LiquidSailor

• +50/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2015, 10:38:53 PM »
Not enough floppy wieners in this episode.

DIGUSTING

therock

• +26/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2015, 11:38:18 PM »
penis talk aside

pretty good episode. Bitch need to learn to control them dragons

Necro

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2015, 12:19:06 AM »
It was an acceptable setup episode.
Not a lot happening, but it puts everyone on their path for the coming weeks.

altoon

• +6/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2015, 12:00:57 PM »
I thought we had a GoT topic already.  Anyway like how a lot of stories are finally merging and I actually interested in what happening at the Wall know that Stannis and company is there.  Didn't really care much about Mance dying cause I feel for seemingly being so important he was severly underutilized.  And dammit I really wanted some Arya and Dorne action.  And Dany really needs to find out how to fucking control her dragons locking them up isn't a solution especially since the 2 locked up weren't the one burning and eating ppl.  And damn dem boys have gotten big.  And Cersies is seriously one minded she's to fixated on Tyrion she needs to worry about everyone else Tywin was the one ppl feared and now everyone is going to come for them like Jamie said.

Dutchman

• +1/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2015, 01:09:32 PM »
I liked the girl just popping on the bed to watch her some gay booty

it amused me

Anyway, it seems to be a lot of setup in this ep, and I had the feeling people were expecting a big death right off the bat. Supposedly Sansa is now caught up with the books, so if she pops up in future eps, we're in new territory.

I still have a ticket on Peter Baelish living, so I hope he doesn't get a dagger through the heart.

Go Jon Snow, king of the Wildlings.

I thought we had a GoT topic already.  =
Board crash

altoon

• +6/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2015, 05:08:55 PM »
I still have a ticket on Peter Baelish living, so I hope he doesn't get a dagger through the heart.

I think his obsession with Sansa is going to be his downfall

-K-M-

• +9/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2015, 05:23:34 PM »
I heard they caught up with Bran's story in the books as well. So I wonder if were going to get lots of filler stories for them. Hopefully Sansa goes to get her drivers license with Piccolo Rickon...give him something to do afterall