Herochat

Lost and Found - forgotten movies, books, TV shows, etc.

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-22
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found - forgotten movies, books, TV shows, etc.
« Reply #135 on: December 06, 2018, 09:37:56 PM »
Summer Wars was just a movie though iirc I'm not sure if it was ever on adult swim either. I wonder if he's actually combining the two.

Red Exodus

• +14/-22
  • The one you've been smashing for!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 07, 2018, 01:40:57 AM »
It definitely played on Adult Swim. As for him possibly combining it with another show, like
Dot Hack or Sword Art Online, quite possibly.

HalloweenJack

• +39/-10
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 07, 2018, 08:45:07 PM »
I got one. I just saw the end of it once many many years ago. I thought it might have been Sundown: The Vampire In Retreat but it wasn't.

It was on the USA network, and there was a guy and a girl in an underground tunnel being attacked by a vampire. They were saved by another guy (who may have been a vampire himself) staking the first vampire through the back, the point of the stake coming out of his chest.

They say their goodbyes and the man and woman climb up out of a manhole in what looks to be an abandoned desert town. The guy cuts his finger as they do and the girl sucks it to stop the bleeding, maybe hinting that she's turning into a vampire.

This is probably almost 30 years ago when I saw this so I'd venture to say it was an 80s movie.

Wyntyr

• +114/-83
  • Literally The Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 07, 2018, 09:19:46 PM »
Sounds dope
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 08, 2018, 11:53:52 AM »
I got one. I just saw the end of it once many many years ago. I thought it might have been Sundown: The Vampire In Retreat but it wasn't.

It was on the USA network, and there was a guy and a girl in an underground tunnel being attacked by a vampire. They were saved by another guy (who may have been a vampire himself) staking the first vampire through the back, the point of the stake coming out of his chest.

They say their goodbyes and the man and woman climb up out of a manhole in what looks to be an abandoned desert town. The guy cuts his finger as they do and the girl sucks it to stop the bleeding, maybe hinting that she's turning into a vampire.
http://herochat.com/index.php
This is probably almost 30 years ago when I saw this so I'd venture to say it was an 80s movie.

fuck that sounds super familiar. Familiar enough its gonna bother me.

HalloweenJack

• +39/-10
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 09, 2018, 12:26:57 PM »
it may be a movie called Thirst