Herochat

Walking Dead aka Worst written show on TV

LiquidSailor

• +52/-149
    • View Profile
Walking Dead aka Worst written show on TV
« on: October 12, 2014, 09:10:25 PM »
Because some loser is going to make it, may as well be this loser.

DIGUSTING

NeoGreenLantern

• +66/-17
    • View Profile
Re: Walking Dead aka Worst written show on TV
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 11:05:38 PM »
That was the best episode of the series. Jesus Christ did they fuck there shit up.

LiquidSailor

• +52/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 11:15:36 PM »
You noticed who directed this episode?  That guy was working with Romero since the beginning.  Notice how he even introduced the "skyflower" idea into the Walking Dead-verse.

I was expecting this to be typical walking dead.  First half of this season is 5 episodes in the train cars with nothing happening and Hershal narration flashbacks, with finally something happens in episode 6.  Instead, something happens right away, and now the next 5 episodes will be walking around in the woods with the plot going nowhere.

A few grips, as always, though.

Carol becomes Rambo from first blood.  I also liked how she haphazardly aims a firework which just so happens to hit the leaking propane.  Fucking stupid.

When hiding behind that car waiting to ambush the people with guns shooting the zombies, a random zombie appears behind Rick, but Daryl is there just in time to save him.  Even though the scene prior shows no zombies near them, and Rick had the entire group behind him.  Just random bullshit thrown in just because.

Tyrese wants to be a good guy.  He gets pushed outside by himself, and takes care of multiple zombies with his bare hands apparently, off screen.  Stupid.  Just like before when he got left outside the Charger, completely surrounded by hundreds of zombies, and apparently melees them all to death and survives.  Retarded.  Then he releases his inner chimp on the guy who wanted to kill the baby, all while making gorilla noises.

Terminus woman who was talking to Carol.  We were nice, but bad people came and were mean to us.  So we took it back and decided we weren't going to be good anymore.  I get that.  But then, oh and we eat people.  Why?  What is the point?

This whole thing once again, is set up like we are going to deal with this at least for a bit.  But as soon as it is introduced, an episode later we leave Terminus.  And now its back to walking the woods with no plot or character development for ages.

Just like the mysterious flu virus that gets "cured" by antibiotics (which don't cure viruses) and its completely gone and no longer a threat.  Horrible writing, horrible show.  Only hipster faggots can truly enjoy this shit.

I will give them some credit, since something actually happened in this episode.  I'm not surprised NGL liked it though.  He's the type of person that would.  And I hate him.

DIGUSTING

NeoGreenLantern

• +66/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 11:28:03 PM »
You don't hate me. You love me. You hate that you love me.

LiquidSailor

• +52/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 11:38:53 PM »
I'm going to kill you in real life.

And because you're a guy, you're not going to freak out like a bitch and get a bunch of media attention because of this.

DIGUSTING

Ramz

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 11:43:18 PM »

And because you're a guy, you're not going to freak out like a bitch and get a bunch of media attention because of this.

hahahaha

NeoGreenLantern

• +66/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2014, 11:48:11 PM »

LiquidSailor

• +52/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2014, 12:48:30 AM »
Good episode. Worth the wait.
The gripes mentioned are minor things, no worse than any other work of fiction.
I dont care how messed up the Termites got in the past, nothing excuses what they became. I didnt feel sorry for any of them when they died, and would personally have gone back to finish them off.
My sundays are complete again.

Yes.  Major plot holes and inconsistencies are minor.  After I behead Neo and sew his dog's head onto his body, you are next.

DIGUSTING

LiquidSailor

• +52/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2014, 02:05:10 AM »
I didn't catch the ep and aint staying up to watch the repeat. What dumb ass thing did the Termi-Hippies do to let the Crew kick their asses?

Carol turns into First Blood Rambo and causes a distraction by randomly shooting a firework that just happens to hit directly onto the propane tank that the train station had.  Why train stations have giant propane tanks is another matter.

DIGUSTING

Dutchman

• +1/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2014, 05:57:06 AM »
I've been told Rick spends most of the ep walking around looking like a bad caricature of me.

Confirm / Deny

MTL76

• +1111/-11
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2014, 07:46:33 AM »
I've been told Rick spends most of the ep walking around looking like a bad caricature of me.

Confirm / Deny

TBH it was one awesome hero moment after another for Carl.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

Whiskeyclone

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2014, 09:47:11 AM »
It's annoying how they were all looking at Rick like a creep for wanting to kill all of the Terminus people, and obviously an issue they're gonna keep pushing. Go right ahead and disapprove because it was dangerous and impractical, but morally? Nah.

But then, this is Walking Dead.

NeoGreenLantern

• +66/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2014, 09:54:29 AM »
I don't blame them. If I ran into a group that turned cannibal I'd probably question where the line should be drawn.

NeoGreenLantern

• +66/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2014, 10:35:59 AM »
For a lot of reasons. You just got done decimating and escaping from a group of people who kept pushing the line back. Before that it was the crew with Daryl. Before that it was The Governor. These people kept pushing the line back and they are dead. Rick and his crew on the other hand will do what it takes when its about protecting themselves but they've been stop at vengeance. Could the Terminus crew survive and cause problems? Yeah but going back at that moment would almost guarantee someone dieing. Drawing the line seems to be the only thing keeping them alive. Their morality is directly tied to their survival.