Herochat

Sailor Moon Crystal

LiquidSailor

• +47/-146
    • View Profile
Sailor Moon Crystal
« on: October 05, 2014, 11:38:42 PM »
The Sailor Moon series is/has been redone.  Two episodes air per month.  So far, there have been seven. 

It is basically a retelling of the original, except it more closely follows the manga.  So in other words, less filler.

It's fucking incredible.  The animation is great, my dick grows three sizes each time I watch, and it made me fall in faggot love with the series all over again.  Watch it.  Be a fag like me.

DIGUSTING

LiquidSailor

• +47/-146
    • View Profile
Re: Sailor Moon Crystal
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 12:14:52 AM »
A teaser for Xerxes since he has a bone for Mars.

DIGUSTING

Sarcastic Cat

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 10:47:28 PM »
the original animation was better. The new models are a little too skinny and elongated.

LiquidSailor

• +47/-146
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 10:59:40 PM »
Watch the episodes and discuss them or concede to not being as big a fag as I am.

DIGUSTING

Sarcastic Cat

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 11:07:21 PM »
I tried but soon realized I didn't give a fuck anymore.  It's one thing when SM was on Toonami and aired right before DBZ, but now   :-\

LiquidSailor

• +47/-146
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2014, 11:57:55 PM »
DBZ is for retards with 5 braincells.  Sailor Moon is historically the most creative thing ever and is best in life.

DIGUSTING

Accel

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2014, 03:45:02 PM »
I never really watched the original Sailor Moon growing up, but I recently got into the manga, so I may check this out, especially if it dilutes the endless filler.

I'm more of a manga fag than an anime fag anyway, but I could use more 13-year-old skirts in my life.

Whiskeyclone

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2014, 05:13:40 PM »
Wake me up when we get to the Sailor Moon/Walking Dead crossover.

LiquidSailor

• +47/-146
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2014, 05:17:47 PM »
Why would you mix one of the best shows, with one of the worst written, overhyped turds such as the walking dead?  So the Sailors can walk around in the woods for 60 episodes in a row, doing nothing and having the plot go nowhere?

DIGUSTING

LiquidSailor

• +47/-146
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2014, 09:25:16 PM »
I never really watched the original Sailor Moon growing up, but I recently got into the manga, so I may check this out, especially if it dilutes the endless filler.

I'm more of a manga fag than an anime fag anyway, but I could use more 13-year-old skirts in my life.

They are mostly 14 when the show starts.

The original anime was good, though as I said was full of filler.  Basically, the majority of episodes are just bullshit, with a snippit of the overall plot continuity at the end.  In some ways, this worked better in the manga, such as the relationship between Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon herself.  I won't spoil anything since I don't know how far along in the manga you are.

But this series, like I said, more closely follows the manga story, so it not only knocks out the filler, but also goes into more detail as far as the goals of the enemy.  Why are the bad people stealing human energy?  Why do they want the Silver Crystal?  Stuff like that.

DIGUSTING

Accel

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2014, 11:23:55 PM »
I’m about 3/4 through the manga.  I stopped when the unicorn/pegasus thing showed up. 

But yeah, compared to what little I’ve seen of the original anime, the manga seems more serious and Sailor Moon seems more mature.  Though it does have that annoying shojo art style to it where I don’t really know what’s happening a lot of the time.

The author’s notes at the end of each volume are amusing, where she notes how she wanted to make Mercury a robot or how she wanted to end the series after the first arc with all the characters dying, but the people behind the anime wouldn’t let her.

And then when she had to continue it after the first arc, she was out of ideas so they told her to just add a little kid into the mix.

LiquidSailor

• +47/-146
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2014, 06:10:45 PM »
New episode tomorrow, featuring my Goddess, Sailor V.  I expect everyone on the boards to watch it.

DIGUSTING

Master

• +34/-24
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2014, 07:49:48 PM »
I refuse and denounce you as some kind of un-person.
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

LiquidSailor

• +47/-146
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2014, 08:08:49 AM »
I refuse and denounce you as some kind of un-person.

I can accept this characterization of myself, but your refusal, I cannot.

SO, this last episode had us learn a bit about Sailor V.  Apparently she thinks that she is the princess and all that.  Where she got this idea, I don't know.  But everyone else just went along with it without question.  Though Sailor Moon seems to possibly doubt it, due to her dreams and shit.

Kunzite shows up and shuts down the power to Tokyo, and calls out Sailor V.  She goes in and talks shit, then Kunzite blasts her, which she no sells.  He basically says fuck you and is about to blast her again when the rest of the Sailors show up.  They all attack him to no effect, and Moon sneaks in from behind to blast him, but he avoids it and blasts her.  She falls and Tuxedo Mask catches her.  Her face goes red as usual, and her panties go from dry to sopping wet.  She says thanks, and in a ballsy move, kisses him and flies off to join the fight again.  Tuxedo Mask seems to have a confusing boner.

To be continued, episode over.

DIGUSTING

LiquidSailor

• +47/-146
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2014, 11:26:37 PM »
Last two episodes were basically talking about stuff.

Tuxedo Mask is currently being brainwashed by Queen Beryl.  Her four captains, as it turns out, were the guardians of Tuxedo Mask in the past when he was Prince Endymon.  It also shows that the other Sailor Sluts were in love with each of them.  I'm confused by this, because two of those guys were faggots in the original anime.  How can faggots be in love with girls when they love cocks?

They figured out that they were being used, so Beryl re-brainwashed them and made them go start some shit with the girls.

Meanwhile, the girls all travel to the moon to check shit out.  Sailor Moon talks with her dead mom, who explains shit to her while the other girls watch and remember shit, such as how they wanted to bang the four guardians of Tuxedo Mask.

The great evil or whatever basically made everyone on earth go bad and attack the moon kingdom.  In the process, they killed Prince Endymon and Sailor Moon, and likely the other girls too.  In the end, Sailor Moon's mom on the moon used the silver crystal to seal the evil away, but at the same time they all died too and with things more or less back to normal, Earth started over again from square one.

Now that the great evil is awake, and currently using Beryl to collect human energy so it can grow stronger to take shit over again, the girls realize they need to get their shit together.

Meanwhile, they get attacked by the four captains.  The girls try to make them remember shit, but their fresh brainwashing means they don't care.  They fire a massive energy blast at Sailor Moon who tried and failed to heal their brainwashing, but the girls step in and deflect it.  We also see some of their abilities beyond their usual attacks.  Sailor Venus being the hot slut she is, runs up a building while dodging attacks.

The guys get fucked up and retreat for a bit.  Episodes over.

DIGUSTING