Herochat

So what surprises/cameos do you think we will get in End Game(possible spoilers)

NeoGreenLantern

• +101/-23
    • View Profile
I've heard rumors for Black Knight and Kate Bishop. I personally think we may get Hulkling  because there is a Hulk Funko Pop that looks more like him, there had been rumors this movie is setting up young Avengers, and Fieg said recently we might be getting a LBGQT character sooner than you think.

AP

• +135/-56
    • View Profile
I think we'll see a smart Professor Hulk, not Hulkling.

Crossbones, Ageless One, and Hela are all supposedly getting cameos.  If time travel is involved, that's probably why.  And yeah, I think Kate Bishop is Hawkeye's daughter in the MCU.  Or, I guess it's Kate Barton now.

NeoGreenLantern

• +101/-23
    • View Profile
I think we're getting both. They have a figure of Hulk in the End game avengers outfit and then another one wearing a version of Hulkling's purple arrow outfit.

NeoGreenLantern

• +101/-23
    • View Profile
I'm not sure if Kate Bishop will be his daughter. I'm thinking his daughter's friend he was teaching archery to and had her family get snapped or something. I could be wrong though.

AP

• +135/-56
    • View Profile
https://m.gamestop.com/product/collectibles/toys/pop-marvel-avengers-endgame-hulk-only-at-gamestop/168992

Here's what I'm talking about

Yeah, it looks like his costume in this artwork that was released about a year ago.  I think that's the real deal.