Herochat

Julian Assange is goin' to jail

Dlbiininja

• +120/-14019
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem
    • View Profile
Re: Julian Assange is goin' to jail
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2019, 03:27:25 PM »
Trump's goal was to get himself into power to feed his fragile ego.

That was not Julian's goal.

Think julian just straight dislike Hillary and people connected to her which a lot of dems more and thought she was the greater evil. And that trump could stop her the best.  He let his beef comprise himself

He may of saw it as superman teaming up with lex Luthor to stop darkseid

Doesn't mean superman likes lex

Think the telling thing u

It's funny you should mention that check this out.

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/14/julian-assange-wikileaks-election-clinton-trump/?fbclid=IwAR2jbceS3a_6hbYarrKjj9UFkHU3IiAdLR7uOT5ObHYOYDxz5w8s609Z-vE

My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

AP

• +135/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2019, 03:44:23 PM »
If disliking Hillary is all it takes for someone to be “in league with Trump” then I guess millions of people are in league with Trump, including me.

therock

• +65/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2019, 03:48:00 PM »
If disliking Hillary is all it takes for someone to be “in league with Trump” then I guess millions of people are in league with Trump, including me.

All find and dandy, well with in your  right

And if you go as far as work with his campaign to help him out that also well with in your right, just don't pretend that not what your doing

NeoGreenLantern

• +101/-23
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2019, 03:52:57 PM »

Did you contact Trump Jr to help him because you hated her?

therock

• +65/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2019, 03:56:28 PM »
Trump's goal was to get himself into power to feed his fragile ego.

That was not Julian's goal.

Think julian just straight dislike Hillary and people connected to her which a lot of dems more and thought she was the greater evil. And that trump could stop her the best.  He let his beef comprise himself

He may of saw it as superman teaming up with lex Luthor to stop darkseid

Doesn't mean superman likes lex

Think the telling thing u

It's funny you should mention that check this out.

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/14/julian-assange-wikileaks-election-clinton-trump/?fbclid=IwAR2jbceS3a_6hbYarrKjj9UFkHU3IiAdLR7uOT5ObHYOYDxz5w8s609Z-vE

Yea think he went a little nuts stuck in there

AP

• +135/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2019, 04:02:26 PM »

I don’t he revealed the emails because he hated Hillary.  I doubt there is more animosity for her than say George W Bush.  He saw that there was corruption and wanted to expose it.  Why he chose to contact Jr, I have no idea but I doubt he suddenly turned into an extreme right winger overnight or anything.

NeoGreenLantern

• +101/-23
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2019, 04:09:20 PM »
He straight up said he wanted the reps to win and talked shit on Hillary. He might not have become a conservative but he certainly decided to play politics. If he just wanted the truth out he would have kept his opinion out of it.

therock

• +65/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2019, 04:15:02 PM »

I don’t he revealed the emails because he hated Hillary.  I doubt there is more animosity for her than say George W Bush.  He saw that there was corruption and wanted to expose it.  Why he chose to contact Jr, I have no idea but I doubt he suddenly turned into an extreme right winger overnight or anything.

He not an extreme

But by working trump jr over strategy, how to release things, when to and seeking a job then sorry your working with the campaign.  Trump is a big part if the trump campaign

Does it mean he should be tossed in jail for it. No

But yea he seem to have al beef to her. Which he seem to explain in the chat conversations that don linked to. Hell not even saying  he isnt Justified in hating her. Hate he does

He not the unbias avatar for journalism he likes to advertise as. He has a huge bias. Doesn't mean he a 100 percent wrong or done nothing good. He can back whoever he wants. But its pretty clear who he was backing

AP

• +135/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2019, 04:27:14 PM »
He straight up said he wanted the reps to win and talked shit on Hillary. He might not have become a conservative but he certainly decided to play politics. If he just wanted the truth out he would have kept his opinion out of it.

Maybe he thought he had a better shot of being released under Trump if he won, I don’t know.  The guy got a name for himself by going after the Bush administration and conservatives tend to hate wikileaks so like I said, I’m not sure where his head was at.  I still wouldn’t call any of that colluding.  At most, he went for the devil he thought he knew and was fucked over anyway.

NeoGreenLantern

• +101/-23
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2019, 04:59:48 PM »
I don't know. That all sounds like some mild collusion to me.

Dlbiininja

• +120/-14019
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem
    • View Profile

ProjectCornDog

• +17/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2019, 06:05:42 PM »
IMO

Julian Assange is a hero and this is a tragic event