Herochat

So is Biden fucked

therock

• +65/-65
    • View Profile
So is Biden fucked
« on: April 01, 2019, 02:46:37 AM »
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/31/joe-biden-lucy-flores-inappropriate-behavior/3325136002

Knew those back massages will get him someday

But wonder how this stuff will effect other Dems.  Thought this be an issue in the topc argumetns I wish my side would stop making

http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=20399.0

Hope it doesn't become a 12 little indians thing

MTL76

• +1141/-119
  • Knives in the senate house?
    • View Profile
Re: So is Biden fucked
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 08:10:56 AM »
Something tells me we’re not going to #BelieveAllWomen.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

Panthergod

• +49/-87
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 08:50:02 AM »
Called it.

AP

• +135/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2019, 09:50:45 AM »
Biden has always been a creeper and a bit of a racist to say nothing of him writing a draft for the Patriot Act.  He's about as Republican as you can get and people knew this before he was Obama's running mate.  Once the guy became VP, suddenly Biden was presented as this goofy, lovable sidekick.  People were wanting him to run for prez again and I knew once he ran, this shit would crop back up.

Americans have the worst memory ever when it comes to politics.

NeoGreenLantern

• +101/-23
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 09:59:02 AM »
If it kills his chances oh well. We got plenty of younger more progressive choices coming up at rather vote for.

nu-safado

• +7/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2019, 11:06:54 AM »
I don't think this will scuttle his chances but there are plenty of other things that will.

Part of me believes he can win the blue-collar states that Trump won, but I just don't think he has a finger on the pulse of what Americans are worried about right now.

NeoGreenLantern

• +101/-23
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2019, 11:18:01 AM »
Hell since he's going around touching women without there consent he can probably grab a couple red states... By the pussy

therock

• +65/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2019, 12:30:34 PM »
Something tells me we’re not going to #BelieveAllWomen.

I don't know Warren already said she beleave the lady

that was always going to be weaponize against them.  Since it turn the pretty sensable LISTEN to these women and let them be heard. To yea the accused basicly guilty to proven innocent

Guys like Franken already got fucked by that where he was like can we least have an investigation on this..oh no we can't time to go out in the desert

And really hurts the left more because the right better at closing ranks. I mean that pedofile senator barely lost and only because he was ALSO a huge open racist that got black people to turn out in record numbers

ProjectCornDog

• +17/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2019, 06:18:33 PM »
IM GIVING AN OFFICIAL PREDICTION:

This is Bernie Sander's race to lose. In a party that kicked out Al Franken, they aren't about to nominate someone with the nickname 'Creepy Uncle Joe' to battle Trump.

AP

• +135/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2019, 08:01:05 PM »

This is Bernie Sander's race to lose. In a party that kicked out Al Franken, they aren't about to nominate someone with the nickname 'Creepy Uncle Joe' to battle Trump.

They will probably go with Harris.  She is estabishment enough for their liking.

therock

• +65/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2019, 09:04:55 PM »

Yea pretty much
But think the Franken one was  kind of bs.

They will probably go with Harris.  She is estabishment enough for their liking.

Thinking Beto

Maybe Warren

Imperial

• Was once the Greatest of All Time
  • +15/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2019, 10:53:15 PM »
It's early, so I don't want to dump on the guy too much yet. But I've rarely seen someone speak so much and say so little as Beto does.

He's like Democratic Rubio. Complete with the depending upon of looks. I'm concerned Trump might cut him to pieces in a debate if it comes to that.
Avatar : Glynis Barber, as Harriet Makepeace
Sig : Casi Davis, as Cammy White

nu-safado

• +7/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2019, 11:29:52 PM »
Joe Biden has more problems than "Creepy Uncle Joe"

He's 76 years old. He'll campaign from age 77 to 78. After that, he'll take the office (theoretically), a job that has aged everyone but Trump, decades. Anyone see the pre and post Obama/Bush photos?

He'd be in office at the age of 82 to 83.

I would have to consider his Vice choice as seriously as him

These allegations are overblown as they stand. He issued a public statement that he's willing to listen to anyone who has complaints. I refuse to convict anyone morally of just being creepy. Joe Biden is famous for gaffes and creepiness.

Compared to the other candidates, he's experienced in foreign affairs, knows the rust belt, has legitimate experience - he's an alright candidate in content.

He's not inspiring or mind-blowing mind you, but all things considered, he could be worse

nu-safado

• +7/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2019, 11:34:20 PM »
Beto O-Rourke was called a white Obama by a lot of political watch types and Obama himself gave him some attention. hell, he gave Ted Cruz a real run for his money in Texas, which is remarkable.

I took white Obama to mean a charismatic orator who could win hearts and minds.

If O'Rourke is a generic, bland "say vague but inspiring things to win," that's a guy who could beat Trump. Trump is a bully. If O'rourke is quick on his feet and can make Trump look bad by not coming in and looking condescending like H Dawg and can come up with good soundbites

We could see Trump return to the golf course ;D ;D ;D ;D

therock

• +65/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2019, 12:00:11 AM »
And now Bernie and Warren speaking against him

So think we are going with beleaveonwomen Got to give the dems credit for being consitent at least. So think he out

Another person came out, said something about Bumping noses. Hasn't been confirm let