Herochat

GotG 3 gets a new director

therock

• +56/-65
    • View Profile
Re: GotG 3 gets a new director
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2019, 11:57:37 AM »
well it is rumors that he was never fired. That they seeked out to hired someone else, and it was a ruse

Which if so people wasted a lot of money on that Billboard. And it a nice way to mess with WB

Panthergod

• +49/-87
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2019, 02:15:52 PM »
I'm just loving that white male fandom is confirming that white pedos being protected is worth it so they can watch superhero movies.

Bandido

• +10/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2019, 03:34:20 PM »
it was never about an apology.

This. It’s not about the apology, it’s about humiliating that target to the extent that others will be intimidated.

The lesson seems to be that pedophilia jokes are ok but jokes that are offensive to gays aren’t.

Yup. They just did the same to O'Rourke for the most vanilla off-hand remark ever and he caved right in like soft serve.

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-amy-orourke-2020-presidential-campaign-1365414

Wait WTF - this feels like its from The Onion:

On Thursday, speaking in Keokuk, Iowa, he highlighted the many challenges that face residents in rural communities because of a lack of internet access.

“They can’t go on Tinder and find a date tonight, to find that special person who's going to make the difference in their lives. I want to make sure every American has that opportunity.”

Yeah it's Simpons satire plot from the 90s.

XerxesTWD

• +104/-27
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2019, 03:56:48 PM »
I'm just loving that white male fandom is confirming that white pedos being protected is worth it so they can watch superhero movies.
It sounds a lot more like you think about pedophilia nonstop. Does it start as soon as you wake up each day, or do you just get struck with a fit of pedophilia obsession throughout your day?

NeoGreenLantern

• +99/-23
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2019, 04:03:47 PM »
He's probably hoping Trump will ask his friend Epstein to stop projecting pedo thoughts into his head.