Herochat

MCU Captain Marvel vs DCCU Superman

beatboks

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: MCU Captain Marvel vs DCCU Superman
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2019, 12:09:39 AM »
So there is a second source for the rumor?

No i meant it was BS. If the source is claiming marvel are paying critics and was trying to illustrate by an example of a DC/Warner product getting massive good reviews.

It isnt just reviewers who make comments on films on line. Most of the negative comments about DCEU productions have come from normal peoples comments on a review. Likewise Marvel reviews got plenty of comment endorsement.

Back  OT until endgame this is Supes to loose.

nu-safado

• +6/-1
    • View Profile
Re: MCU Captain Marvel vs DCCU Superman
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2019, 12:20:40 AM »
 I don't think Endgame will change much - Superman wins.

Enjoyable movie, but she wasn't nearly as powerful as I imagined

In fact, I think Superman wins pretty handily.  He has fight superspeed, is leagues stronger, more durable IMO plus all of his other abilities. Clearly, Cap Marvel has her glowy hands and EMP blast, but I don't think HV would be insignificant to Marvel. I don't think it would finish her but it would hurt. Supes has a lot of ways to win and as a fighter, this version is smart and vicious.

I'll even add I think WW does pretty well.

WW might not be able to get past flight and her range, but I think WW's bracers give Cap Marvel fits. Cap Marvel'senergy projection is her biggest threat an WW could nullify that handily.

So, on to unsubstantiated rumour. Kevin Feige mentioned that they are going to give Cap Marvel a distinct weakness in Endgame - so, let's see. If it's something a physically overwhelming character can take advantage of versus an energy weakness........

But back to my biased and was going to pick it even if she threw Saturn at the Kree homeworld in the flick fight pick Superman wins this handily