Herochat

Seems we'll get to learn more about the Epstein case. Docs to be unsealed.

Dlbiininja

• +118/-13217
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem
    • View Profile
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Panthergod

• +49/-87
    • View Profile
Funny how theyre distracting us with MJ while a guy who had the Clintons and Trump in his pedo Islam isnt being highlighted. Definitely not a strategic agenda.

Bran Mak Morn

• +17/-15
    • View Profile
Funny how theyre distracting us with MJ

Seriously is America that gullible???

NeoGreenLantern

• +99/-23
    • View Profile
No. Not at all. This might surprise some people but most humans can pay attention to multiple things at a time. You're gonna be hearing about a lot of things once it becomes unsealed.

Panthergod

• +49/-87
    • View Profile
No. Not at all. This might surprise some people but most humans can pay attention to multiple things at a time. You're gonna be hearing about a lot of things once it becomes unsealed.

No, most people were flat out protecting people like this when it was pointed out years ago. Like you.

Dlbiininja

• +118/-13217
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem
    • View Profile

No, most people were flat out protecting people like this when it was pointed out years ago. Like you.

That can easily be said about Mj & R. Kelly.
They're definitely getting more coverage than. The likes of weinstein, & others.   And even three recent rape cases carried out by non-celebrities where they're not getting the times they should be getting.  But, that just goes back to the racial disparity of the court systems.   
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Panthergod

• +49/-87
    • View Profile

That can easily be said about Mj & R. Kelly.
They're definitely getting more coverage than. The likes of weinstein, & others.   And even three recent rape cases carried out by non-celebrities where they're not getting the times they should be getting.  But, that just goes back to the racial disparity of the court systems.   

The mJ case has zero merit though he was a damaged weirdo due to likley sexual abuse as a kid and Kelly who was raped by his sister had the backing of the corporate pedo elite that is throwing him under the bus in order to deflect from their crimes for propaganda purposes just as Birth of a Nation did. As you know.

Wyntyr

• +115/-83
  • Literally The Devil
    • View Profile
Obviously. Only cave demons rape and molest kids. Black guys are only trying to spread their master race seed for the betterment of real actual humanity

#rkellywasright
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches

Panthergod

• +49/-87
    • View Profile
Obviously. Only cave demons rape and molest kids. Black guys are only trying to spread their master race seed for the betterment of real actual humanity

#rkellywasright

Excellent Satanist reading comprehension there.

NeoGreenLantern

• +99/-23
    • View Profile

Feel free to quote me were I defended Epstein.

MTL76

• +1138/-119
  • Knives in the senate house?
    • View Profile
Holy shit. Letters was right.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

NeoGreenLantern

• +99/-23
    • View Profile
Please letters went out of his way to defend Trump when people showed him direct ties to Epstein.

AP

• +132/-56
    • View Profile
Yeah, Letters still defends Trump despite Trump being guilty of many of the same things as Clinton and co.  Hell, he even ignores the multiple photos of Trump hanging out with Bill and Hilary.

Panthergod

• +49/-87
    • View Profile
CTrue, bit this would NEVER be xposed like this without  Trump. I think he's exposing this. More pedo rings have been taken down since he came into office than ever. It's one of the FEW things he deserves credit for. Pizzagate is being conclusively demonstrated.

NeoGreenLantern

• +99/-23
    • View Profile
So you think Trump is both the exposer and someone who will be exposed?

Kudos you just took the gold from letters in mental gymnastics.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 11:16:26 AM by NeoGreenLantern »