Herochat

Grimm

XerxesTWD

• +54/-17
    • View Profile
Re: Grimm
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2015, 03:04:33 PM »
Yeah, I doubt many were surprised. For whatever reason she's awfully compliant at the moment. She probably doesn't know Nick's living situation.

XerxesTWD

• +54/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2016, 12:39:05 PM »
That was a pretty damn good episode. Adalind is still fantastic.

The Wesen uprising is a pretty cool alternate direction for the show to take. While the Royals and Wesen Council are doing their own shit, some global underground movement has been planning this for years.

80sBaby

• +22/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2016, 03:00:07 PM »
Yeah it was a pretty good episode. A lot happened in it, too. I like Adalind but do not want her with Nick! She and that Wessen dude who's crushing on her should hook up. I always liked their chemistry.

The Wessen Council being taken out reminded me of when the Watchers Council was blown up in BtVS.

XerxesTWD

• +54/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2016, 03:22:32 PM »
I think her and Nick winding up together has been handled pretty well.

XerxesTWD

• +54/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2016, 08:41:05 PM »
Eve's interrogation was fucked up. Hexenbiests are scary as fuck.

Somehow it makes Adalind even hotter.

altoon

• +6/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2016, 09:11:47 PM »
I am really curious as to what's behind the door under Nick's place.

I want a  Al Capone vault situation.  All the build up and nothing on the otherside.

altoon

• +6/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2016, 09:31:11 AM »
5 seasons in and they still haven't finished the whole key thing.  I think they just don't know what it should be.  Kinda like what behind the door in at Nick place.  I think both should be empty .  Empty room and they find a chest with the keys and it's empty as well. Piss people off big time.

Sick Nick

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2016, 10:02:02 AM »
I find Juliette annoying but Trouble is the fucking WORST. They should replace the actress with a vaulting great white.

I can't work out whether I hate her because the character's so irritating or because the actress is so lifeless or because the director tells the actress to act lifeless. But I hate her, regardless.

Renard came across as a real hard-ass in the early seasons but he never puts his foot down on Nick and Hank, and he never seems to do any work as a police chief either. I know that's not the point of the show but he basically seems to wait in his office for Nick and Hank to come in and bug him. He also seemed to be depicted as some kind of uber-wesen early on as well but he's come across as a bit of a pussy in more recent seasons. It'd be cool if there was at least one wesen whose ass was Grimm-proof.

Show needs more Monroe too. Overall, though, it's showed good legs. I'm surprised it's made it to so many seasons and unlike a lot of shows, there's no real natural finish to it and it hasn't outlived its welcome. The show could run and run.

Just get rid of Trouble.

altoon

• +6/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2016, 10:26:55 PM »
5 years for the healing twig.

XerxesTWD

• +54/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2016, 10:51:00 PM »
I liked it. Probably a shard of the cross, or part of the Lance of Longinus.

altoon

• +6/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2016, 07:14:34 AM »
If he becomes a Wessen that would be poor writing since they never talked about something like that being possible from a bit or scratch.

mob parker

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2016, 01:14:23 PM »
Poor Wu.
Every time we see him at home, its bad news...:(

LOL

I thought the same thing.
Monroe and Rosalie never even seemed concerned about the possibility. 

I think its because that guys mom was a different/original type wolf as I think the captain mentioned. Like in Teen Wolf only alpha wolves can create more betas.

What im confused about is them now mentioning being a hexenbiest makes you more violent/evil or whatever. Adalind could just get the Juliette treatment and be ok.
post a shoe on your head doing 150 push-ups or your lying. that's how it's done around here no?

Broken spirited House negroes usually despise Black people with dignity and self respect.

Your busted mug could make anyone shiver, but as ugly as you are it's nothing compared to your stupidity.

altoon

• +6/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2016, 05:52:35 PM »
WTF a grimm plot actually moving at a decent pace.

altoon

• +6/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2016, 09:23:12 AM »
I just like I have a good ideal of what there up to.  I never understood the Royals. 

Liam

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2016, 11:39:06 AM »
I wonder what game Captain Renard is playing with Black Claw? There's no way he's truly joined them: they are too crazy, and Renard is too logical to join up with crazies.