Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes

Author Topic: Grimm  (Read 6561 times)

80sBaby

• Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
Grimm
« on: February 06, 2015, 11:25:07 PM »

Why aren't we talking about this?

Well it's been renewed for a 5th season. I really like this show. All the characters gell and, if any of them were killed off, I'd miss them.

Love Wu finally being in on the Secret. Juliet not telling Nick is forced drama, though.

XerxesTWD

• Administrator
  • Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
Re: Grimm
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 02:41:53 PM »

I thought we already had a thread for it.

altoon

• Axel Foley
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 12:43:23 PM »

I hate certain plot points haven't been resolved or things haven't been explained enough even this far in.

XerxesTWD

• Administrator
  • Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 09:06:54 PM »

I hate certain plot points haven't been resolved or things haven't been explained enough even this far in.

Like what? This show has resolved a shitload of questions.

altoon

• Axel Foley
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 10:28:10 PM »

The whole key thing that in Germany. who exactly are the royals and what are they in charge of?  What is the council and same question?  What is the relationship with the council and the other Grimms.  Who makes up the resistance and what are they resistance against are they human or Wessen.  That's just off the top of my head I'm sure there are a couple more questions I have.

XerxesTWD

• Administrator
  • Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 12:33:28 AM »

The whole key thing that in Germany.
That's part of what's been happening this season. Only like 2 weeks have passed since the end of the last one, so getting Nick his powers back were the priority.

who exactly are the royals and what are they in charge of?
They were the old rulers and they've remained wealthy, but their actual power has diminished. They're still a threat and they want Adalind's baby to turn into a weapon for their family.

What is the council and same question?
The council is like a watchdog group to make sure Wessen aren't showing up in the public eye and ruining it for everybody.

What is the relationship with the council and the other Grimms.
That's a good question.

Who makes up the resistance and what are they resistance against are they human or Wessen.
They're made up of humans and wessen and they're resisting anybody working to pull shit like what Hitler did, which is what the royal family wants to do.

altoon

• Axel Foley
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 08:00:04 AM »

So since you seem to understand everything what exactly is the grimms abilities other than seeing Wessen's they always seem vague on that.

That's part of what's been happening this season. Only like 2 weeks have passed since the end of the last one, so getting Nick his powers back were the priority.
They've been dragging that story since the end of season 1 and haven't told us more than the Templar buried something in German.  Hell it too them 3 damn seasons just to explain how people knew he was a Grimm so I'll believe it when I see it. And I doubt they deal with it more than a mention they seem more concerned with his GF becoming a Hexen beast.

They were the old rulers and they've remained wealthy, but their actual power has diminished. They're still a threat and they want Adalind's baby to turn into a weapon for their family.
Ok old rulers of what all Wessen did they have there own country? What powers what makes the baby so special the captain was born the same way from a royal and Hexen beast .  What makes the baby different.

XerxesTWD

• Administrator
  • Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 03:48:42 PM »

So since you seem to understand everything what exactly is the grimms abilities other than seeing Wessen's they always seem vague on that.
Grimms have something in their actual eyeball that allows them to see Wessen. He also has super strength and reflexes. On top of that, they have some kind of genetic memory that grants them fighting skills of their ancestors. Nick went from a decent fighter to fucking badass when his Grimm powers activated. Monroe was the one who told Nick about that ability. After he survived that attack by the Baron, his powers changed somehow, but since he lost his Grimm abilities temporarily, that "upgrade" may be gone.

They've been dragging that story since the end of season 1 and haven't told us more than the Templar buried something in German.  Hell it too them 3 damn seasons just to explain how people knew he was a Grimm so I'll believe it when I see it. And I doubt they deal with it more than a mention they seem more concerned with his GF becoming a Hexen beast.
I agree on the thing about Nick wondering how they know. That would've been one of the first things I asked.

Ok old rulers of what all Wessen did they have there own country? What powers what makes the baby so special the captain was born the same way from a royal and Hexen beast .  What makes the baby different.
They were old rulers of Europe. Europe was a shitload of city-states and nation-states before it became actual countries. Tons of extended members of various royal families were all over the place. Retconning them into global history is pretty easy, which is why they did it. Nobody knows what makes the baby different. Maybe the powers are manifesting earlier or something.

XerxesTWD

• Administrator
  • Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2015, 01:25:45 PM »

Damn, this season was fucking awesome.

80sBaby

• Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2015, 02:02:40 PM »

I gotta catch the final two episodes but I was really digging this season, too.

altoon

• Axel Foley
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2015, 03:18:43 PM »

Bout time the got rid of her she annoyed the hell out of me.  That what I call addition by subtraction.

boundtoflames

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2015, 03:27:05 PM »

Rumor has it next season is going even darker, I like this direction.

XerxesTWD

• Administrator
  • Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2015, 04:01:03 PM »

Bout time the got rid of her she annoyed the hell out of me.  That what I call addition by subtraction.

Yeah, she has a weird face and she was seriously fucking annoying.

XerxesTWD

• Administrator
  • Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2015, 10:42:06 AM »

I hope this season we get to find out what Wesen the royals actually are. They're not normally zauberbiests like Renard.

I've been re-watching the whole show with my girlfriend so I've been getting a refresher on certain things.

The weirdest thing about Juliette is she has all the key components of a beautiful face, they're just... off. Some camera angles and lighting makes her look amazing, but most of the time, she is just weird looking.

80sBaby

• Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2015, 11:12:27 AM »

Pretty sure the Royals are pure humans.