Herochat

Will the GOP primary go anywhere?

AP

• +132/-56
    • View Profile
Re: Will the GOP primary go anywhere?
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2019, 03:36:11 PM »
Again, none of that matters.  Trump will never be impeached, particularly for collusion with Russia.

therock

• +56/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2019, 07:38:24 PM »
Again, none of that matters.  Trump will never be impeached, particularly for collusion with Russia.

maybe but other stuff he may be impeach for or least may reveal crimes is connected to the Russia thing.

Like money Laundering

AP

• +132/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2019, 09:04:49 PM »
As I said, he has plenty of other material to be impeached with but if they are giving up on the Russian angle and if Pelosi outright said the Dems weren't concerned with impeachment, then it's not happening.

Trump leaves office by being voted out or if he succumbs to a Big Mac-induced heart attack.

Thanos6

• +21/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2019, 09:52:15 PM »
As I said, he has plenty of other material to be impeached with but if they are giving up on the Russian angle and if Pelosi outright said the Dems weren't concerned with impeachment, then it's not happening.

Trump leaves office by being voted out or if he succumbs to a Big Mac-induced heart attack.

This is why I was against Pelosi becoming speaker again. Too concerned with appearing "centrist" and "willing to compromise" when the past decade has shown that with Republicans, that doesn't work.
Truten forever!