Herochat

Dwight Schrute vs Dennis Reynolds

Sick Nick

• +10/-2
    • View Profile
Dwight Schrute vs Dennis Reynolds
« on: February 08, 2019, 04:13:19 PM »
Dennis is rumoured to be the Scranton Strangler; dwight boasted he could take down the Strangler with ease but is he all mouth, no trousers?

Taipei Death Match. The two fight with their shirts popped off in an inescapable boxing ring with barb wire for ropes: each wears boxing gloves dipped in superglue and shards of broken glass.

Fight to the death. Who wins?
Hyrkanian Badass

He'll be buying drinks all night then.

AP

• +129/-56
    • View Profile
Re: Dwight Schrute vs Dennis Reynolds
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 05:17:44 PM »
I get the feeling Dennis is more likely to wimp when it comes down to go time.

Wyntyr

• +115/-83
  • Literally The Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2019, 08:55:43 PM »
Dennis
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches

MTL76

• +1137/-119
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 09:01:42 PM »
Dennis.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

XerxesTWD

• +103/-27
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 03:21:18 PM »

XerxesTWD

• +103/-27
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2019, 03:22:18 PM »

HalloweenJack

• +41/-10
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2019, 09:19:38 AM »
yeah, Dennis has it. He's legit psycho.

Dwight folded pretty hard when he and Michael had their sparring match at the dojo.

AP

• +129/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2019, 09:46:50 AM »
yeah, Dennis has it. He's legit psycho.

Dwight folded pretty hard when he and Michael had their sparring match at the dojo.

True, but that was early series Dwight.  Later series Dwight was willing and able to take down Roy and was totally okay with having a duel with Andy.  Then there was the "snowball fight" with Jim where he used subterfuge and mind games against a guy who was normally capable of outsmarting him.  He was a lot more competent in later seasons.

Keep in mind, I think if prep were involved, Dennis would destroy Dwight (and probably rape Angela or something) but if the two were dropped into a situation where they have to start throwing punches, I don't know if Dennis has it in him.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 09:51:02 AM by AP »

HalloweenJack

• +41/-10
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2019, 11:45:51 AM »
Dwight took down Roy with bear mace didn't he?

I'm not sure dueling Andy is much of a feat either

The snowball fight thing is amazing, but that's the equivalent of saving up years of hero points to get that ONE good showing against Jim

And Dennis would never rape Angela. That's ridiculous. Her breasts aren't Brobdingnagian enough for hin

AP

• +129/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2019, 12:11:16 PM »
Dwight took down Roy with bear mace didn't he?

I'm not sure dueling Andy is much of a feat either

The snowball fight thing is amazing, but that's the equivalent of saving up years of hero points to get that ONE good showing against Jim

And Dennis would never rape Angela. That's ridiculous. Her breasts aren't Brobdingnagian enough for hin

The mace thing and dueling with Andy shows he is willing to get his hands dirty.  As for the snowball fight, that still showed that Dwight is willing to go overboard after an otherwise small physical slight.  Later series Dwight is a different animal from early series Dwight.  For instance, early series Dwight does not know what a human vagina looks like but later seasons show he is a Kavorka Man.

HalloweenJack

• +41/-10
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2019, 12:34:38 PM »
he's always had that sex appeal. look at the amazons. He just sometimes was totally unaware, tried to play too cool for school or so hung up on Angela that he never tried anything.

and I hope he wants to get his hands dirty, because there's going be shards of glass on them! No bear mace here in this shack, mac!

Truthfully, I think at first Dwight's size would intimidate Dennis a bit and he'd be afraid, allowing Dwight an initial advantage. However, he won't finish Dennis off though....quoting classic TOS episode Arena....leaving himself open to Dennis who by now has entered into a psychotic rage between the wounds inflicted on him, the adrenaline burst, and the fact that Mac is calling from the sidelines saying that he needed to cultivate mass in order to stand a chance.

Meanwhile, Frank and Meredith are going at it like a pair of swamp donkeys under the bleachers. This has no bearing on the fight mind you. I just thought I would mention it.

Dwight's only hope is that the McPoyles are in attendance, recognizing their Scranton relation is indeed in danger.

At this point, Domino runs in somehow using her luck powers to jump from thread to thread as Death keeps pursuing her, causing the entire structure to collapse and yet kill only Cricket, who just wanted a place to be warm.

AP

• +129/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2019, 02:44:34 PM »
he's always had that sex appeal. look at the amazons. He just sometimes was totally unaware, tried to play too cool for school or so hung up on Angela that he never tried anything.

The amazons episode was a later season.  During the first or second season, he had no idea what a vagina looked like.  He had to ask Toby about it.

and I hope he wants to get his hands dirty, because there's going be shards of glass on them! No bear mace here in this shack, mac!

Truthfully, I think at first Dwight's size would intimidate Dennis a bit and he'd be afraid, allowing Dwight an initial advantage. However, he won't finish Dennis off though....quoting classic TOS episode Arena....leaving himself open to Dennis who by now has entered into a psychotic rage between the wounds inflicted on him, the adrenaline burst, and the fact that Mac is calling from the sidelines saying that he needed to cultivate mass in order to stand a chance.

I don't think Dennis has the damage soak to get back up after the initial volley of blows.  He is too pretty and he's so insecure about his looks to the point where he can't handle Mac's horrible mother not wanting to have sex with him.  Dwight doesn't care about his looks so much.

Meanwhile, Frank and Meredith are going at it like a pair of swamp donkeys under the bleachers. This has no bearing on the fight mind you. I just thought I would mention it.

Worth mentioning.

At this point, Domino runs in somehow using her luck powers to jump from thread to thread as Death keeps pursuing her, causing the entire structure to collapse and yet kill only Cricket, who just wanted a place to be warm.

I love you like a McPoyle loves his sister.

Wyntyr

• +115/-83
  • Literally The Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2019, 03:30:18 PM »
Dwight doesn't have nearly the strength of will that Dennis possesses.

Dwight will end up swearing fealty to Dennis
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches

XerxesTWD

• +103/-27
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2019, 03:32:39 PM »
Dennis could end this with a handshake.

HalloweenJack

• +41/-10
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2019, 05:23:35 PM »
canon.