Herochat

I better not pissed of Liam Neeson

AP

• +129/-56
    • View Profile
Re: I better not pissed of Liam Neeson
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2019, 12:52:26 PM »
He did that. Got an arrest record.  People will forgiven neason...people JUST heard about this.

I never heard any outcry over Wahlberg's action.  In fact, I wasn't sure if it was real or not simply because I have never seen any articles about or anything.  Since it is true, it's still amazing because he actually followed through with his desire to attack a minority.  Maybe I'm weird but I think someone committing a hate crime is worse than someone thinking about a hate crime.  Especially if the first guy wasn't reacting to some traumatic event and was just out to beat up some poor Asian guy.

Also yes people sometimes over react on social media. But don't there there are some under reacting..an painting it as not that big a deal...why you mad bro.  I mean towns have been burn down for this kind of thinking neeson had. People been killed, lynch. And if he did attack some black guy..at the time in the area he was in he might of gotten away with it

But Neeson didn't do any of those things.  Ultimately, he had a thought 40 years ago when he was young, stupid, and angry.  It's forgivable.

Luckly he was a big dude walking around with a crow bar. Who going to fuck with him. But note what he would consider at the time his friend got rape..as someone provoking him might of been rather provkoke. Take it from a known asshole..their many ways to provoke a person that doesnt involve violence. Could be him say how about you clean up after you dog and person going how about you suck my Dick you ugly mother fucker

But again crow bar...so very few people would say namely in a town where their racial outnumber at the time racial tensions were heavy

Well, as you said, nothing happened and everyone was lucky.

That said would forgive him

As well you should.

think these guys had a pretty fair take

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pUqtXU61Tw&t=2s

By the end of it, they said Neeson should be forgiven since he didn't act on his thoughts and that it happened a long time ago.

therock

• +56/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2019, 01:40:43 PM »
He did that. Got an arrest record.  People will forgiven neason...people JUST heard about this.

I never heard any outcry over Wahlberg's action.  In fact, I wasn't sure if it was real or not simply because I have never seen any articles about or anything.  Since it is true, it's still amazing because he actually followed through with his desire to attack a minority.  Maybe I'm weird but I think someone committing a hate crime is worse than someone thinking about a hate crime.  Especially if the first guy wasn't reacting to some traumatic event and was just out to beat up some poor Asian guy.

Also yes people sometimes over react on social media. But don't there there are some under reacting..an painting it as not that big a deal...why you mad bro.  I mean towns have been burn down for this kind of thinking neeson had. People been killed, lynch. And if he did attack some black guy..at the time in the area he was in he might of gotten away with it

But Neeson didn't do any of those things.  Ultimately, he had a thought 40 years ago when he was young, stupid, and angry.  It's forgivable.

Luckly he was a big dude walking around with a crow bar. Who going to fuck with him. But note what he would consider at the time his friend got rape..as someone provoking him might of been rather provkoke. Take it from a known asshole..their many ways to provoke a person that doesnt involve violence. Could be him say how about you clean up after you dog and person going how about you suck my Dick you ugly mother fucker

But again crow bar...so very few people would say namely in a town where their racial outnumber at the time racial tensions were heavy

Well, as you said, nothing happened and everyone was lucky.

That said would forgive him

As well you should.

think these guys had a pretty fair take

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pUqtXU61Tw&t=2s

By the end of it, they said Neeson should be forgiven since he didn't act on his thoughts and that it happened a long time ago.

Well let me put it this way, if I said I went out for a week trolling for some underage poontang...if I didn't actully manage to get any...you might still say it kind of fucked up

He didn't just THINK about it. He activly grab himself a crow bar.  So yea he didnt activly hit anyone...but it wasn't for a lack of trying. Its pure luck that, that happen

And Wahlberg did get shit for it at the time.  your comparing an old scandal..to something we just heard about it. If there still giving him shit a year from now..ok maybe that to much.  And sure their people to this day who still think walberg a piece of shit

And while he didn't burn down a town. Just pointing out why people may be concern. That line of thinking lead to some trouble. And pointing out why people may be freaked out

If I said "Damm I wanted to kill some gays because some gay guy rape my brother".and went out for a week hoping some gay guy try something.  I could understand someone gay being upset and freaked out

AP

• +129/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2019, 03:18:09 PM »
As I have said, I have literally never seen any article or anything written about Wahlberg.  I've only heard chatter here and there, which was why I thought it was an urban legend.  Do you have anything showing outrage over that?  People demanding he be fired form movies or saying that people who stood up for him deserve to be molested?  Because both those things are happening now.

As for you going out for an underage girl, if it happened 40 years ago when you were in your early twenties, it was triggered by some sort of emotional distress, nothing ever came of it, and you said you had a moment of clarity where you chose to stop and seek help, I would consider it in the past, yes.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 03:57:49 PM by AP »

MTL76

• +1137/-119
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2019, 04:06:22 PM »
What if it was last week?

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

AP

• +129/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2019, 06:58:30 PM »

Then obviously, in both cases, there would be more of a dire situation.

MTL76

• +1137/-119
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2019, 07:07:06 PM »

Then obviously, in both cases, there would be more of a dire situation.

I was joking. “Asking for a friend”, etc.

I pretty much agree with your take. It was a long time ago, people change, people do insane thing when exposed to trauma, nobody got hurt, and so on. It’s a non-issue.

What’s weird is that he brought it up at all. Celebrities are catered to so much that they think the world is their sounding board. This is the type of thing he should get off his chest with his wife, a shrink, or a close friend.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

therock

• +56/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2019, 07:11:22 PM »
As I have said, I have literally never seen any article or anything written about Wahlberg.  I've only heard chatter here and there, which was why I thought it was an urban legend.  Do you have anything showing outrage over that?  People demanding he be fired form movies or saying that people who stood up for him deserve to be molested?  Because both those things are happening now.

As for you going out for an underage girl, if it happened 40 years ago when you were in your early twenties, it was triggered by some sort of emotional distress, nothing ever came of it, and you said you had a moment of clarity where you chose to stop and seek help, I would consider it in the past, yes.

Well your a rare few. Think MOST people would be weired out me trying to get my pedo on. And it would be a normal reaction. Fuck Gunn got shit for making a Joke.  It ok to forgive neeson. But let not downplay it as just oh he was just thinking about. He grabbed a weapon and was partoling the street looking to fuck someone up...for a WEEK. Yes I forgive now. I forgive 2018 neeson. But that old neeson was a racist crowbar wielding maniac. Hell take race out of it...that was a legit..mad man behavior. That I am not going to downplay.."Oh he was just molding it over in his head".  And I doubt even he would downplay it that way.

not sure there that many people demanding to take down neeson..other then on twitter. He probally come just find after a few months

But if you want articles

https://action.18mr.org/wahlberg/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/01/21/mark-wahlberg-racial-violence-victim-says-actor-shouldnt-be-pardoned/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.958567da25e5

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/01/14/should-mark-wahlberg-be-pardoned-the-attorney-who-prosecuted-him-says-no/?utm_term=.05f52cd81da8

https://reelrundown.com/celebrities/Hate-Crimes-of-Mark-Wahlberg

So he got shit...but time past and he got less. This is a brand new story to a lot of people. A story neeson chose to share. He going to get some shit for a little bit..till people reconcile he was racist punisher for a little bit

Bran Mak Morn

• +17/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2019, 05:25:57 AM »
This is the type of thing he should get off his chest with his wife, a shrink, or a close friend.

It is ridiculous he didn't keep the incident to himself & stupid to use it to promote his nth "revenge themed" flick.

The movie's certainly suffered for it, I've read 3 reviews so far & all the focus is on Neeson's past antics & a brief mention of the actual film itself.

Dlbiininja

• +118/-13216
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2019, 03:24:32 PM »
Back on topic, I remember hearing that Mark Wahlberg beat up an Asian dude when he was younger and blinded him.  Is this an urban legend?  I figure it's worse than Liam Neeson if true since he actually followed through with his hate crime.  People forgave him pretty quickly.

Yea Mark wahlberg definitely got heat when his attempt to be pardoned for his felony came up.  And the only reason he sought a pardon was as it affected his business dealings with their burger shit.  He didn't feel the need to do anything with this previously.  So, let him keep that felony on his record.  Dude, lost a fucking eye let Wahlberg lose out on that money if they haven't pardoned him. 

As for Liam he was willing to go out and randomly look for someone to attack.  There was no verified or specified person to attribute the "rape" to.  And black men have been murdered and lynched here in America for crimes and false claims that weren't proven.  It's been one of racists' biggest lies since African-Americans has been the claim of wanting to just rape white women.  While, I'm sure crime stats would show otherwise.  And so we get Liam the white knight ready to go out and commit a random crime.  And I think he's been living that fantasy out in his movies.  What's his white dude kill count vs his People of color kill count?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 03:34:03 PM by Dlbiininja »
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Dlbiininja

• +118/-13216
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2019, 03:42:58 PM »
This is the type of thing he should get off his chest with his wife, a shrink, or a close friend.

It is ridiculous he didn't keep the incident to himself & stupid to use it to promote his nth "revenge themed" flick.

The movie's certainly suffered for it, I've read 3 reviews so far & all the focus is on Neeson's past antics & a brief mention of the actual film itself.

I could have lived without knowing this.  I think him saying it just verifies his racism/bias he may have kept hidden.  Honestly, made me think of Mel and his epic racist meltdown.  Who, I've been out on since that moment. 
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/