Herochat

Holy hell, Quasar's "Cosmos In Collision" story finally got to TPB!

Thanos6

• +21/-17
    • View Profile
Quaze has only ever had one other collection, and I'd long given up hope on ever seeing my all-time favorite storyline ever get reprinted.

But guess what caught my eye this evening while I was browsing at Books-A-Million?

This! Collecting not only the seven part "Cosmos In Collision" story itself, but the nine issues that led up to it!

Not gonna lie: when I saw it and confirmed it was real, I laughed really loud, then grabbed it and did a goofy little spinning dance.
Truten forever!

Dalek

• +5/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Holy hell, Quasar's "Cosmos In Collision" story finally got to TPB!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 10:39:12 PM »
I always liked Quasar but I never read his series. Would you reccomend tracking it down?

Thanos6

• +21/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 11:33:06 PM »
Definitely! It's Mark Gruenwald at the top of his game, with great art by Mike Manley and Greg Capullo. Cosmic action and plots but with a more human touch.
Truten forever!

Riv1

• +73/-1062
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 12:24:29 AM »
Damn i havent thought of that series in AGES. Now i have to track it down. 

the Awesome Truth is...i broke scourge

Dalek

• +5/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 01:15:57 AM »
Definitely! It's Mark Gruenwald at the top of his game, with great art by Mike Manley and Greg Capullo. Cosmic action and plots but with a more human touch.

Went to the library and picked up Trade containing the first 9 issues of his series. Been in a cosmic mood lately rereading all the post annihilation stuff so this should be fun.

Thanos6

• +21/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 03:14:29 AM »

Went to the library and picked up Trade containing the first 9 issues of his series. Been in a cosmic mood lately rereading all the post annihilation stuff so this should be fun.

Nice. Hope you like it enough to continue on to the second volume.
Truten forever!