Herochat

Tulsi Gabbard is running for President

Panthergod

• +49/-85
    • View Profile
Re: Tulsi Gabbard is running for President
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2019, 01:58:51 PM »
Any candidate that is perceived as a threat to neverending corporate control of America's policies on the military, healthcare, energy, etc. is going to get shitfucked by corporate controlled and funded media. Sanders has and will get it harder than Tulsi has. And she will get crapped on even moreso if she actually becomes a major threat. Or is a VP candidate.

These are essentially the same sources that ignore or play down the massive destruction that America's policies have enabled in the middle east. ( And other areas ftm. ) It took them how long to acknowledge that the U.S. has been helping a backwards regime kill children and other innocent civilians in Yemen after all.

She hurts gay people's feelings though.

So mass murdering raping and enslaving innocents is definitely worth it.

therock

• +56/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2019, 02:24:50 PM »
So you think every other dem who might run is a mass murderer? Warren, I heard Ted Lieu being tossed around, Beto? All of them mass murderers?

"so far".

I like Tulsa. But you do know she a bit more hawkish then say a warren maybe even a Beto. She said some hawkish shit before and a bit more pro torture.

NeoGreenLantern

• +97/-23
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2019, 08:48:07 PM »
Any candidate that is perceived as a threat to neverending corporate control of America's policies on the military, healthcare, energy, etc. is going to get shitfucked by corporate controlled and funded media. Sanders has and will get it harder than Tulsi has. And she will get crapped on even moreso if she actually becomes a major threat. Or is a VP candidate.

These are essentially the same sources that ignore or play down the massive destruction that America's policies have enabled in the middle east. ( And other areas ftm. ) It took them how long to acknowledge that the U.S. has been helping a backwards regime kill children and other innocent civilians in Yemen after all.

She hurts gay people's feelings though.

So mass murdering raping and enslaving innocents is definitely worth it.

Ok I'm giving you an informal warning. If you're going to keep pushing this point you either need to say you think only Tulsi is the only choice or start asking people who they would support besides. If you dont and decide to keep going with it expect a ban because right now you're adding nothing to the conversation.

Maybe it's because I'm also used to you occasionally going all-out MRA and saying nonsense shit like "THEY ARE TRYING TO STOP WHITE MEN FROM WRITING COMICS OMG!" in the General Comics forum. You're the person who, when I saw the new Gillette ad about Be The Best Man or whatever it is, I honestly thought "AP probably thinks this is oppressive". Not even a joke. I thought that.

But this here was just a joke about you posting a YouTube video, a la Letters, who we always mocked for thinking YouTube was some glorious source of great information. Calm down. I was just poking fun at the YouTube of it all.

Informal warning to you too because... Well you're just being nutty. You're taking over exaggerated statements that we're already clarified and acting like they are gospel. This is debate not general comic. Rules are different here.

Wyntyr

• +115/-83
  • Literally The Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2019, 09:54:13 PM »
Warning to Neo for name-calling in Debate.
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches

therock

• +56/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2019, 10:02:42 PM »
I like that I am the only one without a warning

Everyone will be taken down and I will be supreme ruler

Anyway back on topic. Think people think people paint gabbard as more liberal then even she running as. Since lot of this stuff was always floating out there with a good google search. Like as I said she a bit more right on foreign policy then people think

But still think she may be the best bet

ProjectCornDog

• +14/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2019, 12:20:31 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWfwqxwSUF8

"Tulsi Gabbard smears debunked"

Amazing how they are accusing her of being a Putin puppet for wanting to get out of Syria (she has a consistent career of being anti-war). If the plan is to accuse anyone who disagrees with them as Russian operatives, then it's going to lose it's effect on Trump quick.