Thorne is an ephebophile
« on: December 24, 2018, 06:30:05 PM »
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 03:38:06 PM by Wyntyr »

AP

• +122/-56
    • View Profile
Re: Kevin Spacey has lost his mind
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 06:40:54 PM »
I'm not sure what he was going for with this.  He kept talking about facts and not jumping to conclusions.  Are we meant to think this way of Underwood or Spacey?  Because we know for a fact Underwood did some nasty shit.  As for Spacey, he kind of admitted to groping a teenage boy, so there's that.

HalloweenJack

• +40/-10
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 07:47:06 PM »
I'm of the opinion Kevin Spacey and Alex Jones are one in the same.

AP

• +122/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 08:36:49 PM »

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 07:51:26 AM by AP »

Riv1

• +71/-1062
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2018, 09:40:25 PM »
Damn, Spacey. ???

Its hard for me sometimes, seperating the RL person from the characters they've played that i’ve enjoyed.
I’ll forever keep Spacey pure in my mind, as a middle aged man smoking weed and getting his swole on, planning to boink his teenage daughter’s hot friend. 

« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 09:42:38 PM by Riv1 »

’One broken scourge, coming right up!’

NeoGreenLantern

• +93/-23
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2018, 09:52:39 PM »
Spacey was such a good actor I was able to separate him from his work.

After this though I don't think I can. This is so weird and creepy I realize a lot of his stuff probably wasn't acting.

Dlbiininja

• +118/-13216
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2018, 11:55:57 PM »
Well,  he is getting charged for diddling one of the children!
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

HalloweenJack

• +40/-10
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2018, 07:15:30 PM »

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks.

The Three-In-One

Tjackflash

• +6/-36
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2018, 07:49:08 PM »
   The whole story is;  At a party at some movie producer's house, a parent let their teenage son who was a young actor attend unaccompanied. After a few adult beverages, the young man went upstairs to a bedroom to sleep it off.  Some time later Mr. Spacey who was attending the party, after a few beverages of his own and maybe some recreational chemistry also went upstairs to lay down.  Finding a young man in the same bed he gave him a grope or two over the clothes and then went to sleep. No sex, no other violation.
   Twenty years or so pass, the young man becomes the star of the musical Rent, and is currantly a co-star on the show Star Trek: Discovery. Now as part of the Me Too movement he recount's his story.  Mr. Spacey's response was that he didn't really recall the incident, but that if it happened he is sorry and apologized.
   I'm pretty liberal and have a number of nieces and God-daughters and if someone ever laid a hand on one of them against her will, I would blow their fucking head off, but does anybody else think this is pretty small potatoes? 
   There are assholes in Hollywood and elsewhere demanding sex in exchange for employment.  There are actual rapists out there who don't have anywhere near this much attention. This guy lost his job without benefit of a trial or even a fair hearing.  Granted the YouTube thing was a litte out there, but you might be a little crazy too if you were getting lumped in with Cosby and Weinberg, and we're watching your career get flushed down the crapper.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 07:51:16 PM by Tjackflash »
'cause justice is the one thing you should always find.

Bran Mak Morn

• +16/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2018, 08:13:17 PM »
Isn't there a 2nd, more recent "groping" incident that's resulted in the above video?

I remember reading an article last week where the media kept alleging the victim was a boy.
"An 18 yr old boy."

Nice shock value....who the hell refers to an 18 yr old as still a child?

Dlbiininja

• +118/-13216
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2018, 08:19:34 PM »
Isn't there a 2nd, more recent "groping" incident that's resulted in the above video?

I remember reading an article last week where the media kept alleging the victim was a boy.
"An 18 yr old boy."

Nice shock value....who the hell refers to an 18 yr old as still a child?

The same type of people who act like Olympic swimmers that destroyed property in Brazil are "boys."
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

therock

• +53/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2018, 09:51:05 PM »
   The whole story is;  At a party at some movie producer's house, a parent let their teenage son who was a young actor attend unaccompanied. After a few adult beverages, the young man went upstairs to a bedroom to sleep it off.  Some time later Mr. Spacey who was attending the party, after a few beverages of his own and maybe some recreational chemistry also went upstairs to lay down.  Finding a young man in the same bed he gave him a grope or two over the clothes and then went to sleep. No sex, no other violation.
   Twenty years or so pass, the young man becomes the star of the musical Rent, and is currantly a co-star on the show Star Trek: Discovery. Now as part of the Me Too movement he recount's his story.  Mr. Spacey's response was that he didn't really recall the incident, but that if it happened he is sorry and apologized.
   I'm pretty liberal and have a number of nieces and God-daughters and if someone ever laid a hand on one of them against her will, I would blow their fucking head off, but does anybody else think this is pretty small potatoes? 
   There are assholes in Hollywood and elsewhere demanding sex in exchange for employment.  There are actual rapists out there who don't have anywhere near this much attention. This guy lost his job without benefit of a trial or even a fair hearing.  Granted the YouTube thing was a litte out there, but you might be a little crazy too if you were getting lumped in with Cosby and Weinberg, and we're watching your career get flushed down the crapper.

think it all depends how old the guy was at the time

AP

• +122/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2018, 10:03:09 PM »
It doesn't matter how old someone is, you don't go around groping people who are asleep.

Tjackflash

• +6/-36
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2018, 10:08:28 PM »

think it all depends how old the guy was at the time
[/quote]

I'm not certain, but I think Spacey must have been 40ish at the time. And if the young person was 18...  Besides, I'm not condoning the behavior, all I'm saying is that if this had happened at a party any of us were at and the next day you heard that somebody got drunk and grabbed someone's ass but no one got hurt and that's as far as it went no one would be saying that the guy in question should lose his job or go to jail.
   The strongest response would be maybe a slap in the face and then everything forgotten. There has to be some middle ground.
'cause justice is the one thing you should always find.

Riv1

• +71/-1062
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2018, 10:11:06 PM »
^^^thats a good point.

’One broken scourge, coming right up!’