therock

• +53/-65
    • View Profile
So what you guys think of the latest shut down
« on: December 22, 2018, 08:32:39 PM »
How long will it go on
Who will cave

Some thoughts I have

Way I see if they have a bill both sides seem to agree on and Trump now want more basicly because Ann coulter called him a pussy. Been hearing people say Just give the baby his 5 billions dollars.  Issue with that is..they keep pulling that tatic. A lof the times when people tried to compromised with them. And will keep doing it as long as it worked. Granted it hard not to blink when your in a staring contest with an crazy people who willing to cut off their eye lids. But dont want to award the bullshit

Also heard mitch say...the dems were willing to give trump 20 Billon now they complaing over 5. Trump compromise. Now I get mitch leaving out the part that included something for the dreamers. because that doesnt help him. Dont get The dems not bringing the fact out more. Or saying "Hey if you want to try that again will listen"

Also hear  "But Republicans may NUKE the filibuster if they get 50"

I say...you know what fucking do it.  I think how the filibuster is use kind of Bullshit. It used to much. That opinion didn't change just because the republicans in power. Majority should be enough unless its a consitutional thing. And you know what they wont always be in power. Now dems have no excuse not to passed progressive ideas if the dems get in power.

Uhtceare

• +30/-9
    • View Profile
Re: So what you guys think of the latest shut down
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 08:38:44 PM »

Who will cave

The Democrats will cave, of course, because they are paid to lose. The rich corporate interests who donate to both sides don't want a long shut-down. That's bad for business. So they will push hard for the Democrats to cave, and they will cave like they always do.

AP

• +122/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 07:52:50 AM »

Who will cave

The Democrats will cave, of course, because they are paid to lose. The rich corporate interests who donate to both sides don't want a long shut-down. That's bad for business. So they will push hard for the Democrats to cave, and they will cave like they always do.

Propeus The Fallen

• +35/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 08:24:19 AM »
I loved the news yesterday when they showed a couple of fed workers who voted for Trump. "Well, it wouldn't bother me so much if it didn't affect me."

See, it's that kind of thing that makes me go, "Well, sucks having to deal with the orange goblin, but at least he's feasting on his own more than mine."

therock

• +53/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 11:09:30 AM »

Who will cave

Yes but should they cave or not cave and just give the baby his money if this goes on for a very long time. I mean the goverment got to open at some point

although dont like the idea of some of the fox news guys havent this much power over the president to shut down the goverment

Propeus The Fallen

• +35/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2019, 01:28:41 PM »
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/republican-senators-break-from-trump-on-wall-demand/

But I don't think it matters because Trump doesn't care about anyone but himself.

AP

• +122/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2019, 07:37:50 AM »
Apparently Trump and his minions didn't even understand what shittong down the government would do.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/01/trump-shutdown-government-did-not-know.html

Trump flips back and forth between dangerously evil and dangerously incompetent it's hard to tell when his actions are malevolent or just plain stupid.

Propeus The Fallen

• +35/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2019, 09:31:03 AM »
I've always thought of Trump as what Joffrey from Game of Thrones would have been like if he lived to be in his seventies. :)

AP

• +122/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2019, 09:58:25 AM »
I've always thought of Trump as what Joffrey from Game of Thrones would have been like if he lived to be in his seventies. :)

You're not the first to make that comparison.

therock

• +53/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2019, 11:15:51 AM »
Well Worked at the airport. So thanks for making TSA a pain in my Ass you orange face bastard.  Oh I talk to them..apparently I talked to the rare few that dont want this shut down like Trump said

Luckly dont actully worked for TSA. So I'm getting paid. Know you guys were worried

Dlbiininja

• +118/-13216
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2019, 02:55:01 PM »
Well Worked at the airport. So thanks for making TSA a pain in my Ass you orange face bastard.  Oh I talk to them..apparently I talked to the rare few that dont want this shut down like Trump said

Luckly dont actully worked for TSA. So I'm getting paid. Know you guys were worried

I know someone who works for the TSA.  They're pissed.  😂😂😂  i don't see how he thinks 800( federal federal employees are only democrats.   He never verifies shit!
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

AP

• +122/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Today at 05:03:02 AM »
I'm kinda glad the TSA is getting fucked with but not in this manner.

ProjectCornDog

• +14/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Today at 09:11:12 AM »
I'm kinda glad the TSA is getting fucked with but not in this manner.

Yeah...even in this fashion I'm having trouble finding sympathy for an organization that should never have been created in the first place.

Not BAMF

• +22/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Today at 09:31:30 AM »
I just can't believe this is happening over the fucking wall, which is objectively the dumbest idea any President has ever had.
https://gotstratosphere.com/2019/01/08/show-1-8-19-a-semi-serious-discussion/ (A discussion on diversity and legacy characters, uh-oh! And we review Black Beetle)